+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Aisling Hope this one is a sticky one for you!! Ar ethey going to monitor your progesterone? Have put you down as a pinkie let me know if your not ready yet!!

Rebdot is offline My beautiful boys!
    Winner 2010- The Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    after reading everyone testing after 10dpo. im testing today! im heaps nervous but im 11days past O so im going to get first response and give it a go...

ahhhh,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bex - ah ok , well thats whats happened with me, i tested at 8dpo and got the faint positive and then retested twice at 10dpo using a different brand than the positive and got a neg on both of them..........what a pain...... AF still hasnt arrive for me, i am having nausea and really bad heartburn all week.... but im being hopeful who knows i had a mc in april and had a regular AF after that ... so will see...

dont know what else to say i just hate all this waiting..... checked Cervix this morning and its up really high cant feel it.. does anyone know if this is a good thing??? i have never been into cervix feeling hehehe so no idea really.. :P

Rebdot - Goodluck lots of baby dust ur way, ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Magic Girl and Aisling! Hope you both have healthy happy sticky pregnancies.

Aisling - I have low thyroid too and I think you'll be fine as you have been on the thyroxin long enough. With DS they just did a few extra blood tests to make sure my levels were OK - so request one sooner rather than later to be on the safe side.

Zoe - what test brand gave the faint BFP - First Response generally detects sooner than the other tests - if you used that brand first it may be too soon for the other brands to detect the HcG. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry i dont post ,much, just busy chasing my nearly 11 month old around.

Well im on day 32 of a 36-39 day cycle. I think i Ovulated not monday gone but the monday before. Last Saturday i had very mild cramping. That lasted on and off for the day. Then this afternoon after going to the loo, i noticed that I had some EWCM, very similar to the stuff you get at Ovulation time.

I havnt had any other symptoms. and today EWCM has made me think i could possibly pregnant, only because im (TMI) usually very dry down there just before AF is due.

What do you think.

Staecy

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrmoosmum - I think actually it was pregnosis.... i hadnt used it before but the chemist i went to didnt have any FR :P so they said it was a good one to use, i am very trusting HAHAHA, so i dont know .... lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats shoegirl!!! That's great news. I did another test again this morning just to make sure the line is getting darker, line came up immediately and same darkness as the control line so I'm really happy and heading off to the doc on Monday!

Congrats to everyone else who has had BFPs, and sorry to all who AF arrived, hopefully next month will be your month.

-Catherine

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out! AF arrived today - early no less. Good luck to everyone else yet to test and congrats to the BFPs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok ladies so i went an bought the test that everyone else seems to be using First Response, so will have a go in the morning i will be 16dpo by then, no af and still nauseous... so will see anyways..... lets hope that it was just dodgy tests that i used the other day hahaha!!!!! oh and feeling soooooo bloated tonight...
    and so are my (.)(.) hehehe!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Aisling & Shoegirl - Congratulations!