+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF - and I have been quite regular the last 5 months. Felt awfully sick this morning. Think i'll test again tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive. What test is best? Keeping my hopes up even if the last test was negative...

way out west where the wild things grow...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegirl View Post
    Still no AF - and I have been quite regular the last 5 months. Felt awfully sick this morning. Think i'll test again tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive. What test is best? Keeping my hopes up even if the last test was negative...
    oooohhhh, that is very exciting if it hasnt showed up yet!! lots and lots and lots of to you and a very BIG that it is your BFP!! how exctiting!! yeh its hard not to get too excited in this situation, how can we not!? LOL. let us know tomorrow if there's any news. all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

I said I'd never join this thread but here I am! Am due to test in a week and woke up this morning feeling very tired. And everything is tasting weird today. Anyway! . We've only just started to ttc #2 so I guess I'm probably getting my hopes up a little and it's still early days.

Look forward to chatting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegirl View Post
    Personally I think First Response tests are the best, can be pricey but they are on special at the moment at Pulse pharmacies (if you have one near you). Best of luck!

-Catherine

Bex is offline Pushy Princess Perfects Don't Push On Me I Bite :P
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys

Haven been online for a while.

I testes a few days ago at CD26 I think it was I had a 35 day cycle last time thats why im down for 25th as my testing date. Im not sure cause I have had the same cycle twice since I had my D&C in early march.

Sorry no personals haven been online to keep up.

All the best for those testing soon

Bex

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies....

cant help myself AF is due to arrive tomorrow BUT i am going to test..... i have been really nauseous all week.... mood swings, tired, lots of bad indigestion or heartburn, all day today actually.... my skin is starting to break out and i NEVER get pimples... does this sound positive to anyone LOL..... i had a MC in april, so trying not to get toooo excited but have my fingers crossed.....

will see anyways, !!!!!!!!!goodnight all and hopefully good news in morning...

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok well just tested this morning cos AF hasnt arrived... and i got a BFN... that sucks! this happened to anyone recently? i cheated on tuesday and did two tests and one of them came up as a faint positive like very faint so i was SURE this would come up and a positive of sorts plus today i feel sooo nauseous, the only thing i am thinking is when i tested with DD2 it was still a faint positive at 5 weeks along, so maybe i just have low hpt levels?????? help anyone hehehe.............. will obviously test again in couple of days if AF hasnt turned up by then!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I jumped the gun myself this morning as well... This is my first month off OCP so I really have no idea when I'm due, although I have a feeling it might be early next week now, not Sunday.... but this mornings test was negative again :-(

I just hate this limbo where you have no idea either way... hopefully I get some kind of answer next week..

zoemacaroni I'm wishing you the best of luck.. maybe we just need to give it a few more days

Good luck to all of you testing this weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MumtoTom - off to buy First Response from Pulse today

Wasn't feeling great again this am, and soo tired (but it is friday!) and i have the pimple thing too (WTF?!)

Fingers crossed for weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well

I'm still not due for testing yet but I want to list my symptoms so just in case I'm not I can come on here next month and compare

I'm nauseaous - comes and goes at anytime of the day, sometimes to the point that I'm dry retching.
    This morning I've been unable to finish my breakfast because I was so sure I was going to

TMI - CM is in abundance and has been for atleast the past week.
    I'm not ovulating but it's almost the same as the ovulation cm

Tender boobs

Skin breakout

Sleepy even when I get enough sleep

Weird feelings in my stomach - constant period pain (that has been around for nearlly 2 weeks)

Need to pee a lot but I also drink a lot of water so not really a symptom

Have had quite a few headaches (not sure if they are related, although during my first pregnancy the 1st trimester was full of migraine type headaches).

Thats all for now.

Congrats to all the pinks and for all the green, my fingers are crossed for next month