ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is keeping warm!

BFNs for me and AF arrived last night, so I'm out for June, bring on Jubilant July...

xxx

ImNotJustAnymum is offline was - firsttimearound ... it was time for a change!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE PINKNESS THAT IS HAPPENING- hopefully it will spead like well swine flu(sorry bad joke)

AFM well think I Od last Friday so think that makes me 6DPO??? not feeling any symptoms so not really hopefull this month as I mentioned earlier i think i may have some "issues"

MUM2TOM- goodluck with the charting i think i may have to start something obviously just seeing what happens isnt working well for me.... will get medical issues sorted first though so i can rule that out- anyone suggest the
    best thread to learn about charting on???

be11a- goodluck symptoms sound promising

I have a bit of a problem and not sure what to do- i dont think i am pregnant this month but to early to test- the problem is i am booked in for a medical procedure on monday that will be under heavy sedation/GA... its only a minor procedure and totally elective the problem is I dont know if the drugs they will give will be a problem if on the very very small chance i am pregnant- if i reschedule i will be facing the same problem as i wont get in for another few weeks and we are TTC- so will still be unknown if we were successful in catching egg....

anyone have a thought on the topic can i ask them to use baby friendly drugs surely there are some that are a lot safer for pregnant women- like i said dont think im pregnant but dont really want to chance it... ok sorry my post is really long

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Next week is the week!

Hi Be11a and Magicgirl79 - looks like we're all in the same boat testing next week! I'm not how to hold out either - but i'm promising not to POAS until the 18th at the earliest (I really should be testing on the 20th!).

Good luck to both of you, and of course all the others testing next week!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone !

I have a quick question? I have a few pregnancy symptoms, sore (.)(.) and nipples, sooooooo tired, need to pee all the time, could cry at the drop of a hat, going to eat us out of house and home, plus enough gas to power a rocket to the moon!
    But yesterday i started to get AF like cramps and i feel (sorry tmi) wet below like i have AF and keep having to go check! So my question is do you think i am out or has anyone else had the same sort of thing but still been pregnant?

I know i should be patient and wait a couple more days and i will get my answer but where is the fun in that!

BabyDreaming is offline Everyday I am getting closer to my BFP!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be taken off the list?

No more TTC for me

Damn June! This is the same time last year it all went down the pipe hole

Goodluck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies

Just checking in.

Well for some people it has been a very joyous June hasn't it!!

As for me, havent really thought about it to be honest. I "THINK" codeword think, I o'd over the weekend so it's far too early anyway, but have no "symptoms" like I did last month.

We know it will happen when it happens and until then, we're just going to have fun trying!

(so far it's 7 months ttc and counting).

Good luck to everybody, wishing you all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I havent been around much this month just trying to keep my mind off TTC, but AF arrived last night so I'm out for June
    Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't been looking into symptoms so much this month, but woke up at about 6 this morning with weird stomach pains, and just feel very queasy. Also, I keep thinking I smell vomit but nobody has been sick. Anybody know if I would be feeling sick this early on? about 10dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been MIA of late. Please colour me blue for the 3rd but good news is that due to my shorter cycle I'm up for testing again this month on the 28th. I hope it miay still be a joyous June yet!!

Good luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good morning ladies, congrats to those who have BFP's this week. so exciting.... i am reading all these threads with ppl having early symptoms, well i have NONE hahah, but i didn't have ny with my 2 girls until i was around 7 weeks along then the MS kicked in.... so that is making it a lil harder to guess if i am pregnant or not , BUT will just have to suck it up and wait till next saturday.......................

Bella - hey girl.. glad to see u got on here... lets hope there are lots of positive vibes for us both .... ur not allowed to cave on me. wait till the 20th hahaha!.......... how r u feeling??