+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pam - Congratulations!

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CONGRATS PAM

Hopefully we see lots more pink in here over the next few weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guy, could you please add me to the 24 June. We have been try to concive bubs number 2 since January. THis is when AF first shouw up since having DS 10.5mths ago. But this month for the first time, AF seem to be the same as she was before falling pregnant with Ryden, and i also noticed EWCM sunday and monday just past, where i havnt noticed this since AFs return, and i always had it before bubs.

Stacey

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big congratulations to all of the lucky ladies who have got their !!! I wish you all a sticky pregnancy. for all the ladies who AF has arrived for. I'm currently on CD17 and I can be coloured pink too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi girls

congrats pam, best wishes for a hnh pregnancy

AFM: cd18, feeling tired, sick and sore breats, not reading into it too much atm, what happens will happen, though I so hope that this is our month .. blood test on monday and will know results on tuesday if it worked or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies.....
    am joining this thread for the first time, and could u please put me down for testing on the 20th June.
    Havent been on bub hub since april when i had a M/C and low and behold we aren't "trying" just yet but had an accident the night before i was "supposed" to "o" am feeling a lil bloated but no other symptoms of anything, am trying to take it easy and not get overly excited (which is sooo hard for any of us haha) until i have tested and find out, I would really love to be Pregnant this will be number 3 for us i have two beautiful girls aged 6 and 3... ....
    Cant wait to meet some of you.. goodluck to everyone testing this month and i hope its BFP for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Pam!

AFM, having a bit of a confusing month this month. I've started charting my temps for the first time and it seems that I haven't even ovulated yet! and it's CD20 today - very late considering my cycle on average is 26 days. Had a massive temp drop this morning so I guess I am about to ovulate....

-Catherine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Catherine, goodluck with the charting. If you ever want any help or a second set of eyes, feel free to pm me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hello all!

Hi ladies
    Please also put me down for June 20. Zoemacaroni and I will both be testing then... COME ON BFP
    I had a m/c April 23 and I haven't had a period since. I think we BD'd on my "O" but can't be 100% sure when I "O'd" (June 3-5).
    Symptoms: (DPO - from when I think I "O'd")
    1DPO - Cramping in the lower abdomen - I think it could of been ovulation cramps though!?
    2DPO - Nothing
    3DPO - Nipples started becoming sensitive, Dry CM
    4DPO - Nipples are killing me!!! Side of boobs under my arms hurt sooo much, Dry CM
    5DPO - Nipples and boobies still hurt, White/creamy CM, Hungry
    6DPO - Nipples and boobies still hurt, White/creamy CM, Hungry
    7DPO - Nipples and boobies still hurt, very emotional - cried over disliking Jessica Malbouy (crazy much!?!?)
    Today - I feel soo hot, my hands are clammy, im easily irritated, boobs hurt and nipples too and my left eye hurts to blink (but its prob cos i accidentally poked it the other night hehehe)

GOOD LUCK LADIES xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With all the pink floating around in here I am so tempted to POAS!!! But I'm only 6DPO so I know it would be pointless. How on earth will I hold out till next week sometime???

Good Luck to those of you are who ready to test earlier than me!!!