+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Satrmummy i know you didn't ask me but i have pcos and my symptoms were, no af for 5 months as i wasn't ovulating, bad acne, and weight gain.
    Sorry to hear your sister was dx with it hopefully they'll be able to treat it easily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starmummy - My POCS signs were very full on i had missed periods up to teh stage where i was only getting them once every three to four months, facial hair growth, and i was finding it hard to lose weight. I was never diagnoised until i was 21 when i was then told i would most likely never have kids! But i know have an adorable little boy and ttc number two which is proving to be a little bit of a challenge. If you are curious enquire with your doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can you please put me down as unsure??
    I am really unsure when to call my first day of lmp?? I had 2 days of what I thought was an implantation bleed on the weekend and was due to get period Sunday but only got my period Wednesday? What day do I call my first day of lmp? does anyone have any ideas??
    thanks ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Unsure of last period dates??

I am wondering what date to call my first day of LMP?? I had what I thought was an implantation bleed on Saturday and Sunday and period was due Sunday. Then last night (Wednesday) I got my full blown period
    Does anyone know what day I go by - is it Saturday or Wednesday?? I am a little confued
    But that doesn't take much to confuse me!

I hope someone can help me out with this one!! I am trying to achieve a boy and am watching my days carefully!! hehe

thanks ladies for reading!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ringneck View Post
    Satrmummy i know you didn't ask me but i have pcos and my symptoms were, no af for 5 months as i wasn't ovulating, bad acne, and weight gain.
    Sorry to hear your sister was dx with it hopefully they'll be able to treat it easily.
    Alana right? They said with my sister they have caught it early. i was wondering more about myself. weight gain TICK

Quote Originally Posted by logiesmummy View Post
    Starmummy - My POCS signs were very full on i had missed periods up to teh stage where i was only getting them once every three to four months, facial hair growth, and i was finding it hard to lose weight. I was never diagnoised until i was 21 when i was then told i would most likely never have kids! But i know have an adorable little boy and ttc number two which is proving to be a little bit of a challenge. If you are curious enquire with your doctor.
    AF every 6wks + longst was 6mnths.... Weight gain and extremely hard to lose.....I was also told would never had any kids the month i fell with my DD but they didnt say why or anythign and the worst part is my original GYNO/OB that was treating me has since left and gone else where

Quote Originally Posted by sezza1 View Post
    I am wondering what date to call my first day of LMP?? I had what I thought was an implantation bleed on Saturday and Sunday and period was due Sunday. Then last night (Wednesday) I got my full blown period
    Does anyone know what day I go by - is it Saturday or Wednesday?? I am a little confued
    But that doesn't take much to confuse me!

I hope someone can help me out with this one!! I am trying to achieve a boy and am watching my days carefully!! hehe

thanks ladies for reading!!
    If you would like to get really technical i was told whilst on clomid first day of full flow is day 1 if you started before 12:00 if it is in arvo or night day 1 is the following day. in your case you said wed night so Thursday would be day 1 HTH

Thanks
    Reviews
    PLease could you put me dowsn for testing on 4th June. This will now be my 4th month of ttc.

PreggySiren is offline Apparently I should be beyond "thinking positive!" Well I'm not!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I love love LOVE that this is the JOYOUS June thread! Thanks for bringing some sparkle into the thread for this month logiesmummy!

Could you please pop me in for testing on the 14th? It will be 7 years exactly from our first date That's bound to be lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, love the Joyous June title for this month! Please put me down for testing on 6th June - TTC #1 for the second month Feeling good about June, would love to have a February Bubby! to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!!

Yes i agree i loved the title!! I thought we need to add some extra good luck to our fantastic month of june since it is half year!! So i am sending lots of baby dust and positive vibes for lots of BFP's this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Logiesmummy, I really hope that being threadmaster brings you some extra luck this month

Can u pls put me down for the 4th. That will be CD 28 for me and as I usually have a 26 day cycle I'd class this as late. Thanks!

Good luck everyone!!!