ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can I please be put down for the 30th June. Fingers crossed that this is our mth girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am officially moving over to June testing after AF arriving yesterday. Even though my last 2 cycles have been around 8 weeks (they are my first 2 cycles off the pill) I am going to be optimistic and say that I will test on 25 June. My birthday is 25th of another month and it is halfway to Christmas, so maybe it will be lucky!

Good luck everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    hello ladies!
    though i would come and join you in june as i just had a bfn for may (af has not arrived yet, but only 1 day late, but i could not help doing a test today). so...fingers crossed june is my month.
    good luck to everyone!
    Hi Chickpea, sit tight and dont give up just yet, I took ages to get a BFP with one of my babies (cant remember which one now!) One day past AF is early days, maybe test again in a few days if AF is still AWOL!! Goodluck!!

AFM-I am now officially in the TTW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ladies!! All updated and looking forward to Colouring all of you pink!!! Sorry for those who have had to come accross!! but june will be such a joyous month!!!

Chickpea - what date do you want to be put down for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Well i'm in the 2WW, so that's 14 days closer to June testing for me . That is as long as my 21 day blood test and ultrasound confirms I did in fact O. But I did get a nice positive on the OPK,so I think at least we're in with a chance this month.
    Bring on the Feb bubs, I think that sounds good doesn't it everyone??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. Im not actively TTC because DH isnt totally convinced but put me down for the 2nd of June, thats if AF hasnt arrived before than. DH does slip up every now and than

Sparkle5301 - Feb bubs sound great, ill have a 21 month old than

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Change of test date

Can I change my test date to 3rd June.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to go now girls.

Only 6 days until i O i think?? Will be DTD every day for the next 2 weeks at least this time to give us our best chances of catching that egg. Im going to stay on task this month and not loose focus like i have the last few months, but i find it hard with so many other things to think about and a six month old baby to love and care for.

He will be 15 months old if i concieve this month when the baby is due, thats if it comes on time.
    The gyno thinks my next one will be early too because my left side of my uterus isnt really developed and is just a little nub so only has half the room to grow.

Anyway good luck to every one and cant wait to see all of the pink at the end of June.

gtg Babies awake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debi

I think you may have missed my previous post.

Can i please be put down for the 11th

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default missed the egg???

Hi everyone! Well i got a REALLY dark line on my OPK last night, it was almost twice as dark than the control line, very exciting! Unfortunately i may have missed the boat.
    DF and I DTD yesterday morning and i noticed i had EGCM. So i did the test about 5pm and got the dark line but DF was so tired that... well.... it just wasn't going to work. We are going to BD when he gets home later but my CM has changed to creamy so i think it may be too late.
    This is my 6th month TTC so was really hoping to catch that egg but on the other side i have just got a new job so it might be a good thing not getting preg for a few months. That way i may be able to keep it while i'm preg and have something to come back to after bubba is born.
    I don't think it would look very good from an employers point of view when i go for my 3month review and low and behold i'm 3 months preg.
    So whatever happens, i'm happy! Now its just the waiting game..... 12 days and counting. I O'd a little later than i though but will test on the 7th anyway, DF will be home that way. Good luck everyone get BD'ing!!