+ Reply to Thread
    Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Caution!!!!... TMI ... Cervical Mucus

Ok, i am about to ovulate according to the opk's. i've been paying particular attention to my cm the last two months...

It is stringy but it is white and not clear.

I thought the point of ewcm was that it looked like eggwhite ie it was clear and stretchy. It is a problem that it isn't? I heard mention that some one couldn't fall pregnant due to undiagnosed yeast infection. Would that make your ewcm white? I think it has always been white though... well since i have paid attention and on the ttc journey.

Totally confused ... anyone know anything?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A yeast infection is a possibility...however sounds unlikely in your case...its normally yellowish if you have that..white can be normal too...

Honestly...try not get too paranoid about checking for the EWCM...

I barely got any CM at all & my fiancee & I conceived quite quickly naturally..

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm with Emz in that it can happen without the ewcm. I searched frantically each month when ttc, never got any but conceived in the 2nd month. I got really white CM at around 10dpo and figured AF was on the way but hey presto here I am now, halfway there. I used opk's too and found them helpful.
    Hope your is just around the corner

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I really appreciate the responses... will try to relax about it all. Easier said than done though!