+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Everyone, hope the week has started well!

Bellie, wow is all I can say, you must be on cloud nine! I hope all goes well from here on in. You have really given me confidence that its not all hopeless, we have also been trying for 18 mths and the last couple of months of TWW and then AF arriving have just been hell!

Purebliss, Wishing you all the best for your 2nd IUI I will have everything crossed for you!

And to everyone else all the best for a positive 2010. I have enjoyed reading the posts this last week and have been really encouraged. Up till now I have avoided getting onto the forums because I didnt want to get obsessive and think about only conception 24/7 but Ive found the opposite. I think this can be a place to encourage, vent, support and spread positivity not neuroticness! (not sure if that is a word but hope you know what I mean! )

So everyone, I wish you a happy, busy week and hope you can accomplish heaps of other lifes bits and pieces as well as travelling this crazy ttc road!

Apologies about the long post, Im feeling positively philisophical today and hoping that message came across

Take care all
    Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emma - you should read my rants on some of the other threads!! u should save them to remind myself how neurotic I was about symptoms, no symptoms... Being PUPO then negative! I think it's just human nature really... Even now after my BFP I've still managed to find something to worry about!! Stupid HCG levels which fluctuate between women!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops iPhone I meant to say I should save my earlier posts!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks so much Bellie, I really dont want other people to be neurotic but it is also comforting to know Im not the only one and that it is just human! I am crossing everything that all goes smoothly for you and those HCG levels behave!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing much going on in this thread lately!! I wonder if some of you will make the move across to the due in sept 2010 thread soon! I'll be crossing my fingers!

Emma how areyou going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Indeed, it has been quiet here....

My CD1 was Thursday and donors bloods came back fine It's all go! I start my daily blood tests this Friday and insem should be around the 21st/22nd. We have enough sperm for 4 good insems and there are 2 half ones which can be combined for a 5th. Am happy about that, I was previously told we only had enough for 3 insems....whew!

Hope you are all doing well.

Congrats Bellie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Update

As you guys know, its hard to do the wait, so i got my blood test results this morning.

And guess what they are now 54 from 12.

So im hoping this one is the one.

Bellie, what are your numbers?

Angelanathan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations, that is fantastic!!! for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Im still in TWW about 11 or 12 days past O I think.....feeling all the signs of AF coming on now so not getting my hopes up.....but of course in the back of my mind Im still hoping, maybe maybe...

Our appt to start IUI and get the ball rolling is on the 28th Jan....feels like light years away but trying to just keep busy and let life move on in the mean time.

Take care everyone
    Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emma (BKTY) - please don't do your head in too much ok... i was POSITIVE that my last IUI cycle didn't work... i had all the PMT signs turn up and then low and behold a BFP on 14DPO. And even if AF comes, at least you know that IUI is next cycle and your FS will do a wonderful job to get your BFP. These women who fall preg at the sight of their partners are lucky but with us, it will take a little more intervention BUT the bubbies will always be extra extra special... we TTC for near on 2 years and timed it well every month but nothing... the IUI was all that we needed to get our first BFP and it was natural. You need to remain PUPO (positive until proven otherwise) and give your body a chance to sync in with what you are trying achieve!

listen to me providing advice when myself i was doing my head in and even with a BFP now i am STILL doing my head in!

Emma you think the TWW to AF is LONG wait until your BFP then the 3 billion week wait for bloods to check HCG levels OMG I WISH I COULD SLEEP THE TIME AWAY!! we always keep moving the goal posts of when we will allow ourselves to be happy... ridiculous behaviour which i myself, would like to stop!!

Angelanathan - how many DPO are you? keep in mind that the numbers differ between every chickadee.. i am in this other thread and the girls in there who are a few days in front of me (i think in my EXPERT opinion lol) and they were in the 700 - 900hcg!!

I think i was 4 wks when first bloods which were 558 but god only knows what has happened this week... i've gone from lots of pregnancy signs to bare minimum... so i am trying to remain positive but sh!tting my pants for monday's blood tests...

but you know what? it is a week further than i have EVER been before in the whole journey and that itself is a blessing for me. i am doing my head in because the whole assisted reproduction is my life currently so i don't have the luxury of waking up one day going "wow i'm UTD!" i've been reading signs and symptoms from CD1 for months now

we need to de-stress from this stuff and take our mind off it i say!!

xx
    bel