+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jane, glad to hea to can start your ICSI woohoo! Its a shame you find out on xmas day though, your going to be pre occupied the whole time, fingers crossed that this time it works for you

as for me, well its been a bit of a drama really, I have been really sick, I developed late onset OHSS and have been sick all last week, a week ago on Tuesday I fainted and smashed my face up quite bad, on wednesday I had my pregnancy test and it was positive but then I just got sicker and sicker until I had to call for help on Friday. I was admitted to hospital on Saturday and just got let out yesterday I was there for 5 days (4 nights) and it was so horrible, I have been on a drip the whole time. I begged and begged to be let home but my blood tests are still not right but I was really upset and so they agreed to let me out. I have to go back to hospital on Friday for more blood tests, but they said I am likely to be sick for a couple of weeks still, but i'm going to try to manage it from home. My stomach has blown up with fluid and I look like i'm 5 or 6 months pregnant I have put on 4 kilos and its all in my stomach due to this fluid, so as you can imagine its been pretty crappy. I'm glad to be home finally but still cant do anything or go out, just have to lie down.
    I havn't even had chance to think about the postive pregnancy test and its hardly a good start so I am quite worried about whether it will last. I have been on so much medication and not eating well as I have been so ill, anyway theres not much I can do about it just have to wait and see what happens.

Hope you are ok and not too sad that your sister has moved to Canada, at least you have all your treatment to keep you busy. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Zimby. You poor thing. I have been thinking about you the past few days but had no idea you were so sick. You have really had a rough time with this. I hope your positive stays and you start to feel better soon. I am thinking of you.

Well my sister and her family go today. I am trying so hard to keep myself together cos I don't want to upset the kids but not too sure how I will go. We are going to spend the day together and just hang out then I am taking them to the airport tonight.
    We have just found out that my DH might have to do a few months work in London in the new year so we might be able to go and see them sooner than we thought. It all depends on what happens this month I suppose.

Take care girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi everyone hope all is going well for you

well i have now become one of those people who says IUI sucks waste of time

we are off to the land of IVF

AF not here yet but tests have come back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Zimby,
    Just wanted to say that I hope you are feeling better soon and I hope that your stays snug while you recover. Sending you lots of good wishes and a big

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zimby - hope you are feeling better, and hopeing for a super sticky BFP for you.

Overit - good luck with ivf and keep us in the loop of your progress

Jane - hope you have/had a good day with your sister and family before they left. xmas day is the best xmas ever for you.

Waterlili - where are you at with your cycle and how is it all going??

Hi to all that i may have missed

AFM - well i went and had scan and BT today looks like insem is 2mrw!! i had 1 17mm and 1 22mm one on each side. just hope poor DF is feeling better 2mrw, he has been in bed with gastro all day. not good. well best go do some housework seeing as i haven't been home all day and both the boys have argh!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Zimby,

I haven't written on this post for a few months now as I am now pregnant but have stayed subscribed to keep updated on your journeys.

I wish you all the best and hope you recover quickly and all is ok.

All the best to everyone. Stay strong.

Take care
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks so much everyone for your well wishes, I am feeling much better although still have some fluid in my abdomen but in 7 days I have lost 6kg and all that was the fluid loss from my stomach, i'm amazed how big and sick I was, its only now that I am getting better I realise how bad it actually was. Phew!

michelle, its great to hear from you, hope everything is going well with your pregnancy, how many weeks are you? I just went to the FS this morning and he has worked out I am almost 6 weeks (weird how they work it out isnt it as I only had the EPU 4 weeks ago, but they said thats how a normal pregnancy would be dated as its from the date of supposed last period so they have to add 2 weeks on so it dosnt confuse anyone) Hope you are feeling well.

mumofjay, hope your insem went well for you!!!!!

thanks for the good wishes waterlilli, what are you up to? Good luck whatever you are doing.

overit, good luck with the IVF hope it works for you quickly

hi Jane, ooh London sounds exciting, would you go with DH for the few months he is there or would you have to stay here. That would be great if you could go and visit your sister so soon, although of course I wish you get a BFP even more so you can't go heheheh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Zimby,

I'm so glad that you are on the mend now and that the baby is ok. It is amazing what they can tolerate 'once they are there'!!!!! Keep me/us posted.

I'm just over 13 weeks now. Baby due between 19th-25th May. I spose it is a bit more difficult to get an accurate due date because of my longer cycle times. I have the downs syndrome testing done today, so fingers crossed. Then finally I can tell everybody!!!!!

I have also just realised that my pregnancy counter came up. It must automatically do that regardless of the thread. I'm also on the 'Due in May' thread. I'm sorry if I offended anybody.

Take care everybody
    Last edited by michelle 70; 18-11-2009 at 08:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies i've tried to post for the last 3 days and my stupid inteernet keeps stuffing up or the power goes out grrr, so i'm only going to do a short one as theres still a bit of a storm coming over and i don't wanna lose it!!! the last 3 have been huge posts lol, NOT HAPPY!!

Anywho AFm IUI went went on saturday, just hanging in the horrid TWW now, got my breast scan back on saturday aswell and apparently i have several cysts in my right (.)(.)..... so hmmm dunno what it means as of yet haven't been back to the dr. Been a bit emotional the last few days think the clomid is messing with me more this month then ever!! just keep getting cranky over nothing or start crying for no reason! and i've been absoulutly exhausted but i think thats from the heat, any ways hope your all doing well,
    Zimby glad to hear your feeling better and you've got a strong lil sticker in there!!
    Michelle - you do not offend me at all you give me hope!! glad to hear everything is going well with you too and all the best for your scan today
    Overit - hows the new FS going?? when will you start IVF??
    Waterlilli - How are you going??

anyways so much for the short post lol!! i'm starting to feel a little lonely in here so happy for all of you beautiful preggers ladies xx Kara XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies,

My name is Bel and I have just had my first IUI yesterday... TTC for 16mths and i have severe endo most of which was removed during recent laproscopies.

overitand36 - so you think this is a waste of time? I'm trying to be positive so am hoping someone on here has fallen pregnant first time! *sigh* how much are we looking at for IVF? My health provider said they cover 100% of the standard fee if it is done in hospital. Is it done in hospital??

well fingers crossed... only 13 days of waiting to go

Bel.