ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey overitand36,

I had my first IUI on Friday too so fingers crossed that we both get our BFP's.

Ginger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, Well I am back from my holiday in Darwin all tanned and fat. lol. had a great time.

I had my appt with the haemotologist yesterday and I have Von Willebrands Disorder which sounds really scary but is just a very mild blood clotting disorder. The good news is it will have no effect on our IVF. THANK GOD!!! some good news for a change!!!

I rang the nurses today at the clinic and booked in my appt to get my meds and do scans then we start in 27 days!!! OMG. I can't believe it is all happeneing! I am trying not to get too excited but knowing that we actually have a change of getting pregnant before the end of the year is amazing. It has been a long time coming.

Zimby sounds like we will be doing this thing together. Do you guys have to do counselling as well? not sure what we have to do about that but will ask at my next appt. Are you guys doing IVF or ICSI? We unfortunately have to do ICSI which carries a lot more risk or miscarriage and birth defects but it is our only option so we will just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Good luck to you all in your quest to be mums. We will get there one day.... I know we will!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi ginger

that's all we can do is hope but these days I don't get my hopes up to high

after our first time not working, most first time IUI's don't we were upset so now I am expecting the worse so can deal with it better

also I don't think when i get a BFP i will be to excited until a few months have passed (made that mistake last time and was an ectopic)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

I have some great news- I'm pregnant.

I am so happy that the Clomid has worked.

Thank you to everyone who answered my stupid questions and took the time to read my posts. I really appreciate your support.

I truely hope you all get a positive test soon too.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE!!!!! I am sooo happy for you. I love hearing good news like that. It gives me hope.

Keep us posted on your progress. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby that will bring you years or joy and lots of love.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I have been reading this thread for a few weeks but have not had the courage to post anything. We are half way through our second IUI cycle- I am having the actual IUI on Tuesday. I just wanted to say that I have found it really helpful to see that I am not the only person going through all this and the stories of pregnancies make it seem all worth while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Waterlili,
    Welcome to our little group. I am glad you decided to speak up. Like you I have found it really helpful having the girls here to chat with and vent to. Good luck for your IUI. Would love to hear your story if you would like to tell it....

Let us know how you get on

Thanks
    Reviews
    test

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone, I am back from Adelaide, I tried to post from there but for some reason it wouldnt let me , hence the test above I was just testing before I typed my massive long thing like I did twice in Adelaide and then lost it..lol.

Congratulations Michelle70, thats great news, hope its all smooth sailing for you from now on. Woohoo !!!

Welcome Waterlili, I am glad that you posted on our thread, I know I have found this the most helpful thing of anything whilst TTC, we all understand each others feelings, bad and good and it is so reassuring. Good luck with your IUI on Tuesday.

Hi Jane, welcome back from Darwin. I know what you mean about being tanned and fat, I have eaten so much rubbish and takeaway and chocolate and drank wine all week whilst I have been away and I know I shouldnt have but now I'm feeling a bit bad. Oh well, now I am back I will try to start being healthy again.
    Its good to know we will both be going through the next step at almost the same time. We are doing regular IVF not ICSI, I will start taking the nasel spray on Thursday and have to go for my first BT on Wednesday and get all the drugs. I am going to be taking Synarel and Puregon and Ovidrel and then the Progesterone Pessaries. Are you taking the same? I am quite excited to be starting this actually, although the process sounds horrible, at least its got a higher chance of working than anything else we have done so far. About the counselling, we get free sessions with the counselller at the clinic whilst doing IVF but its not compulsory so will see how we go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jane- our story is that we have unexplained infertilty. My DH is all good and I have had lots of tests but they have all come back OK- I have not had a lap though. We're going through Monash IVF and I am using purogen and then Pregnyl.
    Good luck to you and Zimby with your IVF cycles- sending you lots of and good wishes