+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Calling all Heart Mums

Quote Originally Posted by suzxxx View Post
    Hi TamTam, My baby Stella had a Pulminary Banding at Westmead on Christmas Eve 2009 at 2 weeks of age. It was a very nerve wracking time but its amazing how quickly these lovely little babies bounce back and start smiling again. Ill be thinking of you and yours and sending good wishes for a speedy recovery and a great outcome. Suz x
    How long did it take your bubby to bounce back after PA Banding?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling all Heart Mums

Hi there,
    unsure if this thread is still active. I just wanted to jump in and say hi im also a heart kids mummy to a 3yr old girl. Born with DORV +VSD + TGA +PA (double outlet right ventrical transposition of the great arteris and pulmonary atresia) my girl was born at the mater mothers hospital in june 2009 operated on @15hours old which was a very hard and stressful time as i was/am a young mum. she had the best care and love all the staff at the mater, she then had a second surgery at 2months old as her oxygen levels dropped and had to have a new schunt placed inside of her heart and 3rd surgery when she was 2years old. i am forever greatful for what we have had done with her as if it wasnt for the cardiologist team we would be child-less. I love her so much and being a heart kids mummy has changed my view on life alot! I love hearing from other mothers/fathers that can relate to my story as it is such a diffrent experience going/dealing with/through with a heart baby! im now pregnant with bby number 3 and living in sydney due to my partners work with hopefully one final heart surgery left which we r still unsure if we will have that done here at westmead hospital or mater childrens hospital :/ . Thanks for letting me stop in and looking frwrd to hearing from ya's

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, this thread doesn't get used as much as it used to but if you want to chat, you can pm some of the girls on here i'm sure they will reply. my first heart child's story is in the link below, my second heart kids story isn't nearly so long.