ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    JackzMumma is offline My family is finally complete!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Red face BABY BRAIN: What's the weirdest thing you do?

Hey Everyone!!

What's the weirdest thing you have done or keep doing while you are pregnant? New or Old?

I hop in the car after strapping the kids in, start the engine, put my seat belt on, take the hand break off, put my foot on the accelerator, and then wonder why I'm not going anywhere? AH!! Put it into reverse SILLY!!! EVERYTIME!!! It's starting to really annoy me, but I also have to laugh at myself as I didn't do it before I got pregnant.

Other things are putting things in weird places, like milk in the cupboard and vegemite in the fridge, etc....

What are some of the weird things you do or remember doing during pregnancy that was really weird!!?

Thanks at least for laughing at me!!!
    Last edited by JackzMumma; 29-04-2009 at 06:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm.....I can't remember anything in particular....

But that's because my "Baby Brain" is simply me being totally forgetful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes....I can't remember things from an hour ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ds has two pairs of the same shoe...one pair turned into his daycare shoes and got ratty really easily but they are so easy to get on and neat that i got another pair to keep good for when we go out..

so since being pregnant ive gotten a call from his preschool 7 times telling me 'alexander is having trouble walking....because of his two left shoes' haha i swear that i check every single time. before and after his shoes go on...im just off with the fairies i think.

JackzMumma is offline My family is finally complete!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischaswonderland View Post
    ds has two pairs of the same shoe...one pair turned into his daycare shoes and got ratty really easily but they are so easy to get on and neat that i got another pair to keep good for when we go out..

so since being pregnant ive gotten a call from his preschool 7 times telling me 'alexander is having trouble walking....because of his two left shoes' haha i swear that i check every single time. before and after his shoes go on...im just off with the fairies i think.
    I seriously can't stop giggling!!! The worst thing I have done with daycare is forget my sons bag twice, I had to drive 14 k's there and back just so he had a change of clothes and nappies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I put the milk in the cupboard and vegemite in the fridge too!!

I also have on more than one occasion opened the back door of the car to getin as opposed to the drivers door....my DH caught me doing it the other day!

Kema

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I do silly things like milk in the cupboard too. Apparently I say the wrong thing too in sentences, like 'I've got a sore foot' but I've actually got a sore head or hip or something stupid. My husband is having a great time laughing at me over those stupid statements.

I remember a lady telling me a story from when she was pregnant. On her lunch break she drove to the supermarket. After she finished her shopping she walked back to work. When she finished work, she went out to the carpark and her car wasn't there. Thinking it was stolen, she flew into a panic and was just about to call the police when she realised she had DRIVEN to the supermarket but WALKED back to work The car was still at the supermarket.

Thankfully, I've never done anything that funny!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I reverse out of my garage into a lane way....have done this for the 2 and a bit years we have lived here. It's not a hard angle or anything, just a simple back and turn to the left.....

I managed the other day to take off a lot of paint from the bumper...

I must have swung it too early or something, I dont know I just heard this crunch and realised I took out the front end of the car.

Then I had to ring DH and fess up.

Kema

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmm, lol. i did some silly things like put the plate in the pantry instead of the cupbord where they belong then blame my partner for the dishes being missing. thankfully i only did that 2 times. but even now that my bub is 9 weeks i still am doing silly things when do i get my own brain back? just last week i went to centerlink, and locked the car and all, but left the keys in the door thank god they and the car were still there when i got back to it. then only 2 days later i stared thinking i was nuts when i unlocked the car and couldnt find the keys, i was rushing, cause max was crying and guess where they were..... in the door of course. havent admitidt that to my partner. he laugh to much.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    My worst preg brain moment was when I couldn't remember the name of the woman who sat opposite me at work... Her name was (well, is) the same as mine, Rebecca.

Queen is offline 2008 AWARD WINNER � Most bizarre thread award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have a shocking day/time memory I can not remember a day to save myself. At work I ask what the date is, only to ask 5 mins later This can go on all night