ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i sound like an expert, they should pay me to sell their product lol

Sorry if i missed anyones questions and feel free to ask me more.

Im thinking i might start logging my weightloss so i am accountable to someone.

I should also add, DS1 eats the same as me but for him i just do some pasta or rice and he has that with it. I cook enough for a few nights

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there
    I got all excited when i read ur thread, i got this on thursday. Planning on starting on Monday, Im nervous, scared and excited all in one. I just hope it works.
    Something else i thought ppl might like to know, is if u dont want to pay out the $129 upfront (which is 60 day money back), there is also another option they have which is pay $12.95 P&H and trial it free for 30 days.
    I hope it works for me just as well as it did for you.

Mummabear is offline Gone.....and no doubt already forgotten
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Friends of our do this and have had great success with it. She had plateued (sp?) and only had 5kg to go to her goal weight and that last 5kg fell off her when she did this. They stick to the general rules of the program on a day to day basis and then do the protein only days every couple of weeks and they haven't had any problems maintaining.

Soooooo, why haven't I done it? Because I'm too much of a sweet tooth lately and completely undisciplined at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by authenticbabe View Post
    Hi there
    I got all excited when i read ur thread, i got this on thursday. Planning on starting on Monday, Im nervous, scared and excited all in one. I just hope it works.
    Something else i thought ppl might like to know, is if u dont want to pay out the $129 upfront (which is 60 day money back), there is also another option they have which is pay $12.95 P&H and trial it free for 30 days.
    Yay!! we should do it together, you're only a week behind me!! I started a weightloss journal yesterday you're welcome to add your stats.

Good Luck with it! It really is easy. Im on my day off today and loving it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummabear: They stick to the general rules of the program on a day to day basis and then do the protein only days every couple of weeks and they haven't had any problems maintaining. Im planning on doing "meat monday" so my day off sunday can be reversed.

Soooooo, why haven't I done it? Because I'm too much of a sweet tooth lately and completely undisciplined at the moment I have such a sugar addiction, you only need to be strict with yourself for the 1st 3 days then you won't even feel like it. i usually have no self control and i didnt cheat once

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by authenticbabe View Post
    Hi there
    How do I get the 30 day free trial offer? Where do I go to find it? That sounds the way to go for me to trial before I buy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    its on their website the program is called bodytrim and its an Australian company. Its pretty easy to find on the web.

Thanks
    Reviews
    watch out 3D i have heard some really bad stuff about this company when it comes to getting your money back...... they promise to make it easy but they stuff you around for ages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hhmm, to try or not to try?

I got 5-8kgs to lose to my final goal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I have been on bodytrim for 5 weeks and have lost 5kg. Although most of that was in the first 3 weeks and things have slowed for me but I am only 3kg off goal weight! I have modified things like taken out the toast to see if I can get things moving again!

And i LOVE my free days!

I got my SIL started to and she has lost 5.9kg in 2 weeks so she is so happy. She wants lose 15kg before her wedding so she is on her way. It is a very easy eating plan I must say. I have done tony ferguson before and at least this is something you can continue with and is REAL food!

If you google Bodytrim forums you can find a forum that is called A pinch of health and you can read pretty much everything on the program so really no need to buy it. It is a low carb forum and has lots of recipes etc.

Good luck with it and well done dreambelieve achieve! Keep it going...