ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wow!! Thats an amazing loss in one week! Alot of it is probably water though because your not eating carbs so any fluid retention would be reducing but hey thats still pretty cool to have lost over 5kgs in a week!

Its my wedding day 3 weeks from today so I might even give it a shot,at least id look good on the day even if i do gain it back afterwards LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was just checking out their website the other day. Obviously they wouldn't recommend it while breastfeeding, but that won't be forever.

I'm really interested to know your final result, and whether it's sustainable.

What about all the supplements they sell too? Surely that meat can't be your whole diet for 3 days.... I'd be starving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds easy and great. But I would be really worried about diabetes down the road with fluctuating carbs like that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow, it sounded great at first then I read your sample diet. Sounds like it would be pretty hard to do a vegetarian substitute for all that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DALLASMUM View Post
    Thanks for typing all that out..... it is very helpful. i have a couple of questions

are you allowed to sustitute some of the meat for nuts?

was the program expensive?

do you know why they say no strenuious exercise? i already exercise daily..... it would be silly of me to stop for 4 weeks
    I got it on sale for $129 +p&h i think its usually about $149ish but just tell them you know someone who got it for $129. It also comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.

It allows you to substitude the meat for tofu, chickpeas ect.. not 100% on nuts you could give them a call and ask though.

If you were already doing exercise i wouldnt stop. They just say that while you are getting used to it they would rather you focused on the food not the physical activity because most people can't do both at once and sustain it. They talk about a 70 20 10 equation. food = 70%, basic movement = 20% (walking) and stenuous activity = 10% they also say that most people, unless you want to build heaps of body builder muscles only need to do the first 90% of th equasion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Divas&me View Post
    Very interesting- how long do you stay on phase 1 before you go to phase 2- obviously phase 3 is where you want to be- goal???

I will try anything- trying to eliminate carbs atm- I am craving sugar right now- just want to eat something sweet- but trying my hardest to refrain- so far so good.
    Phase 1 is only 3 days so even though its yuck just eating meat or eggs for those 3 days just keep telling yourself that its nearly over. like i said in PP day 2 is the hardest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BazzasMum View Post
    I was just checking out their website the other day. Obviously they wouldn't recommend it while breastfeeding, but that won't be forever.

I'm really interested to know your final result, and whether it's sustainable.

What about all the supplements they sell too? Surely that meat can't be your whole diet for 3 days.... I'd be starving!
    They say not to do it while breastfeeding because you need more carbs for bubs.

I havent got the supliment yet, they have only just bought them in a few weeks ago. im seeing how i go with real food first and i would only get them for conveinence when i am out or something. It is meat for 3 days but protein keeps you full more than carbs. i wasnt hungry at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poppie View Post
    Sounds easy and great. But I would be really worried about diabetes down the road with fluctuating carbs like that!
    i checked with my GP first and he said it sounds fine, i was also concerned about diabetes, cholestrol (because its lean meat its not an issue) ect.. he assured me that it is alright. the program can also be done by people with type 2 diabetes but they have to miss phase 1 and also get their GP to check it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummum81 View Post
    Wow, it sounded great at first then I read your sample diet. Sounds like it would be pretty hard to do a vegetarian substitute for all that
    They apparently do hace vegetarians doing it but their results are slower. They just eat things like tofu, mushrooms, other protein sources. IMO i think its probably a bit hard for vegetarians

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c38 View Post
    Isn't it expensive....all that meat?
    It hasnt been too bad. I find it cheaper than my previous grocery bills because im not buying choclate, chocolate, chocolate and lollies lol also im not getting take away anymore. I have been out for dinner while on it and it was easy i just has a steak with steamed veges and i didnt eat the spuds