+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    usually in the mornings when coop has a bath i will either jump in the bath with him or have the shower going while he is in the bath as he only baths during the mornings as we get home a bit late and he is generally ready for bed anyway. at night if i decide to have a shower, i show by myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When DS was newborn to crawling stage i would either shower when he was asleep or put him in the bouncer/highchair in the bathroom with me. Now that he can walk i just put him in the shower with me, it definetely makes things easier and i don't have to worry about where he is or if he is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I shower with her She has a lot of toys in the shower and she plays around while I do whatever.. then I leave her in there, get out and dressed etc and then take her out and dress her.

DD2 is in her bouncer or asleep.

My DD loves water, so I can never really have a shower on my own unless she is asleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ava is usually having a nap, with DH or in her pram outside the bathroom dor with toys n snacks to keep her occupied..
    she doesnt mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Either give her to DP, take her in with me (bub and I both shower/bath at the same time at night for this reason) or leave her to sleep in her rocker or cot. If she's in the rocker, I move it into the bathroom with me so I can keep an eye on her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It depends, I usually try to shower before DD wakes up but if not, she either has a shower with me or she watches ABC kids while I have a quick shower.

I'm the same as you though. I get all panicky if I shower while she's in another room. Sometimes I even bring her highchair into the bathroom with me and she eats her breakfast while I'm showering.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wake up before them and shower then. With 4 of them, if I didn't do it this way we'd never leave the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The house is baby proof and there is a gate stopping her from coming out into the kitchen bathroom area so I just make sure shes entertained and go have one.
    Or sometimes on a lazy day I wait until she has a nap after lunch.