ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Lastcenturymum is offline I'm on a break from modding (it wont last forever ... I'll be BACK!!)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    LOL! I can use my pink wand for good deeds too!

A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Should eliminated contestants be bought back towards the end of the series for a cook-off and a chance to re-enter the game?

Maybe this is a way of getting the talented ones taken out by others becasue of strategic reasons (the threat they posed).

Those that have been eliminated who have the passion and have kept up their learning after leaving deserve a second chance (except for Nic because he walked out)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there any one who can't stand Aaron. Gosh he annoys me - i'm hoping he gets voted out next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think most people don't like Aaron, MM.
    I don't mind him. He hasn't really done anything yet that has made me dislike him. I find the Kitty Mafia to be a little more annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    Is there any one who can't stand Aaron. Gosh he annoys me - i'm hoping he gets voted out next.
    Definitely not an "Aaron Fan"!

Cannot believe he hasn't been clean booted out the door before this! Better prospective chefs have gone before this than Aaron - too smug, arrogant and I cannot help but think he's somehow 'favoured' in the Ten ratings room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If by chance the contestant that wins the invention cook off and goes up against the 'proper' chef wins. I know that means they have a free ticket to the final week but doesn't that mean they will miss most of the competition and therefore maybe be at a disadvantage as they aren't taught anything new????
    Or do they get to stay but are just unable to be eliminated if their group is up for elimination.
    Does that make sense.
    Anyone know

Oh and I just want to be a judge and get to have a taste of all those dishes hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mmmmmmmm me too! (though happy to miss the mushroom one last night!)

Quote Originally Posted by MochaMumma View Post
    Just wanted to post soemthing about Geni's performance rather than how good she looks for a grandma
    funny you say that....I think she looks a bit tired/stressed compared to usual (one of the most laid back people I know...and yes...AMAZING food - you don't mind PT interview nights when you know Geni's at the catering helm ), but she actual was 'the' face of Oil of Olay...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I would start to look at bit tried and stressed if I was on the show too

Quote Originally Posted by amandaw View Post
    funny you say that....I think she looks a bit tired/stressed compared to usual (one of the most laid back people I know...and yes...AMAZING food - you don't mind PT interview nights when you know Geni's at the catering helm ), but she actual was 'the' face of Oil of Olay...
    Cool do you have a link?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitake View Post
    If by chance the contestant that wins the invention cook off and goes up against the 'proper' chef wins. I know that means they have a free ticket to the final week but doesn't that mean they will miss most of the competition and therefore maybe be at a disadvantage as they aren't taught anything new????
    Or do they get to stay but are just unable to be eliminated if their group is up for elimination.
    Does that make sense.
    Anyone know

Oh and I just want to be a judge and get to have a taste of all those dishes hehe.
    As i understood it if they win in the chef challenge they go home then return in the final week. So they miss the rest of the competition. I think it's a disadvantage also but i guess a free ride till the end is a good perk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is anyone else glad that Sam didn't get booted?? I really quite like him. I have a few favourites though.

I find the whole contestants eliminating each other a bit pathetic. It really means that be careful if you ever win the invention cook off and become a captain and then your team loses as they seem to then blame the captain. No real incentive to win a challenge really

I reckon that the ex pro golfer is a bit of a dark horse too...