ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    pm me your email Zenifa I can email it to you if you like..

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think Donna Hay had the deciding vote, definitely.
    She loved Julie's cookbook idea. I believe Julie was kept for the older demographic of women who support her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2girls&1boy View Post
    pm me your email Zenifa I can email it to you if you like..
    Will do!!

But before I do that, something else to share with you masterchef fans

http://www.crikey.com.au/2009/07/15/...-the-moon-357/

Thanks
    Reviews
    too funny

I love Matt Preston - he rocks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Poor Poh! I like her. I think perhaps, she is actually a happier person than she comes across as on the show. I've seen plenty of outtakes where she is laughing and dancing and having fun, and in interviews most competitors say they really like her.

I hope Poh wins. I know Julie is sweet and reminds all us Mums of ourselves, but I don't think she is innovative or creative enough... this is Masterchef, not Mastercook. I love her cookbook idea, but I don't think that is enough. Her cooking doesn't seem as good as Poh's.

Hey... has this always been in the smileys??? how come I never noticed it before??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy in the Sky View Post
    this is Masterchef, not Mastercook. I love her cookbook idea, but I don't think that is enough. Her cooking doesn't seem as good as Poh's.

Hey... has this always been in the smileys??? how come I never noticed it before??

YOu have got it in one

This competition is to find someone that could cook you a meal at a top restaurant. A roast to me is not top restaurant food. It is awesome home cooking/bistro food though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I like julie and dont mind poh but i dont think they should be the last 2 Take away your views of the people and just look at the food they cooked every week. It should have come down to chris or justine yes they had a few bad meals but nothing like poh or juile

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor Poh! I like her. I think perhaps, she is actually a happier person than she comes across as on the show. I've seen plenty of outtakes where she is laughing and dancing and having fun, and in interviews most competitors say they really like her.

I hope Poh wins. I know Julie is sweet and reminds all us Mums of ourselves, but I don't think she is innovative or creative enough... this is Masterchef, not Mastercook. I love her cookbook idea, but I don't think that is enough. Her cooking doesn't seem as good as Poh's.
    I soooo agree. I think Poh is creative enough to be a masterchef with more training. I could see her in a place inventing some new dish that no one has ever even imagined before. I see Julie running a country pub. Serving lovely food yes, but boring stuff we have all seen and had before.
    Julie's cookbook would sell though. It is people like Julie that buy cookbooks. Masterchefs don't buy cookbooks, they might grab a recipe or two off someone, read a book to learn a new technique, but generally, they only follow set recipes for baking things, even then they tweak them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbasmum View Post
    I am glad Julie is through. I think Po has just had good luck and has'nt really gotten through because of her efforts. She was given a second chance at the auditions for gods sake, how is that fair to everyone else who auditioned.. I think it should have been Julie and Chris in the final.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

and yes chef hat has been there before i think!
    Go Poh!

Whats the bet that even if Julie doesn't win they will give her a cookbook deal anyway!!! I imagine it will be full of rehashed Donna Hay and Womans Weekly recipies... ooh and sell a sh1tload too!