ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow Chris totally stuffed that up......

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    Wow Chris totally stuffed that up......
    Yes, yes he did

Sorry to all who like him but I find him incredibly arrogant and I don't like him at all. I think it would be very funny to see him leave the competition this close to the end.

*ducks and hides*

Myztik is offline My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I dont like Chris either..

Kinda random but I actually managed to watch a whole episode last night and was suprised when Adrian came out (the celb. chef) How different does he look compared to when he was on Ready Steady Cook?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think Chris' 'style' needs a little more practice. He has incredible high's and really awful lows.
    I love Julie! I have my hopes on her winning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    An interesting episode, the judges consisted of one person that each contestant idolised!! Whoa, the pressure to perform!!

I missed watching the initial part of it, the shopping trip... So no idea what happened there, however back in the MasterChef kitchen it seemed like none of the contestants believed or knew they were cooking for their idol?

If so, do you think Chris would have changed his dish if he knew he was cooking for people of that calibre?? He's becoming sooo overconfident - he can smell the money 'heading' his way... and is starting to look greedy. He knew he had done a bad dish, and said so...

Anyway, it was nice to see Justine top this challenge - despite having a lot to do, she got it done, even though she had to eliminate one component of her dish, but the judges were full of praise for her

A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What Chris served up (minus the dog bone) was a pretty typical dinner that anyone could/would cook any night of the week. He stuffed up majorly. I'm glad to see his cockyness is finally getting the better of him. I'd love to see him leave. He's really starting to annoy me.

I thought he was a good cook to start and he still is. His biggest problem is that in his arrogance, he's learned nothing and not improved at all whereas the other contestants all have. They're all streets ahead of him now.

And what about Margaret Fulton, she is the dame of cookery. She is awsome and love her cook books

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Justine is so gunna win!! Well I hope

So glad Chris stuffed up last night, because if he gets through tonight, he has a really good chance of winning it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    I dont like Chris either..

Kinda random but I actually managed to watch a whole episode last night and was suprised when Adrian came out (the celb. chef) How different does he look compared to when he was on Ready Steady Cook?

Ah that is where I knew him from, I couldn't remember until you said that. Yes he looks like he is skinnier

Mocha - I love Margaret Fulton too, I have grown up with her recipes as did my mum. She is a legend (and oh so sweet )

Chris shot himself in the foot didn't he?? I think it wiped that smug grin off his face for a bit. I still have an issue with the taste test elimination (what a horrible way to be eliminated). I think Andre will go though, his palette has proven not to be as good as most of the others.

I don't like Chris but it would be such a shame for someone with his talent to go tonight I think.

It's getting good now I reckon

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooh i think i am the only one bummed that chris didn't perform well last night! hahaa
    I do agree that dish wasn't fantastic, he really should of stepped it up!

on the other hand I am super glad that Poh got through too!

I hope Andre goes tonight, i don't think Chris is ready to leave yet... he needs to stick around to the finale for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Although I think both Andre and Chris are smug and arrogant, I think the finals will be more interesting with Chris in them so I am hoping that Andre goes.

Adrian when he was on ready steady cook had longer hair in a pony tail right? I think I might eat in his restaurant when I'm in Melb later this year.

I still would like either Julia or Justine to win.