+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo787 View Post
    sandra manages to get through just each time, it sh*ts me! she has mucked up the last 3 challenges!

harlequin, classic!! who does that!?

i noticed there was one that tasted from a spoon, then used it to mix the ingredients again
    i think it was poh, forgive me, bubs was a little restless then! lol.

I saw that too, i think it might of been Sandra... I do think it's time for her to go... I did like the mums in the begining but they aren't bringing anything 'amaaazing' to the table lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    even though andre's dish didnt go out in time, thats the one that got them alot of votes...

i think poh's simple maths mistake, and sandras stupid maths mistake (10kgs, instead of 1)
    make for a better reason to get kicked out!

now you mention it, yes, i do think it was sandra

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkie View Post
    George has a BIG FAT CRUSH on Poh. So my dislike of George unfortunately by-proxy = a dislike of 'perfect poh'. Seriously, how on earth did her RIDICULOUSLY INCORRECTLY MADE chou pastry equal such an amazing croquembouche?!
    AND AND AND, according to an interview with Tom, she didn't even have time to make the toffee base!! So her croquembouche was, essentially, unfinished!!
    *dramatic reverb*

And tom explained the beef thing too. He said that they were told the meats were in the kitchen. He grabbed the beef and told both teams he'd taken it. Then LATER they supplied them with more meats so both teams had all the beef they needed.
    Interesting. Interesting.

Edit: If this has already been posted in here I apologise. I chat about MF on, like, 4 forums so I get a bit muddled ROFL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    interesting...

also i think i have missed something... where is 'crazy face puller Matt'??
    how can they give someone the boot without him being there? where is He??

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happybunnypony View Post
    interesting...

also i think i have missed something... where is 'crazy face puller Matt'??
    how can they give someone the boot without him being there? where is He??
    Yeah I've felt his absence too!

And Harlequin, I *KNEW* it!!!! I didn't see Poh make the toffee base!

Gaaahhh She should have lost by default!!!

Also I prefer croquembouche with chocolate not caramel. But that's just me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I prefer chocolate one too...AND a proper stack ie with profiteoles in the middle. Recieving a hollow cone would be a rip off I recon

She didn't make the base, but Tom did burn his profiteroles and his custard was only "ok", plus his stack was falling over as he ran out of toffee so the bottom ones were not stiff enough. She may of had the panic attack and I have no idea how the second batch of puffs worked as I didnt see her make a new mix...but apparently they turned out ok, and her toffee and custard was good and her presentation, minus the base, was the best.

I do agree that George has a crush on her though

So I think overall it was a fair decision.
    Though on a personality level I would have rather Chris went.

I watched the little clips of the winning recipes lastnight on the website. They have done little personal videos showing you how to cook their winning recipe from the Invention Challenges. Justine's is the best IMO from a personality and "teaching" point of view. Sam and Brent are terrible. Chris and Lucas aren't too bad. It's kind of weird how they only have some of the winning ones though. And in the list of Invention Test recipes (just recipes not videos) there are some of teh winners but somenof the losing ones as well... seems sillyto have put on someof the losing ones yet not all the winnings ones...weird.
    Last edited by c38; 11-06-2009 at 15:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by c38 View Post
    I watched the little clips of the winning recipes lastnight on the website. They have done little personal videos showing you how to cook their winning recipe from the Invention Challenges. Justine's is the best IMO from a personality and "teaching" point of view. Sam and Brent are terrible. Chris and Lucas aren't too bad. It's kind of weird how they only have some of the winning ones though. And in the list of Invention Test recipes (just recipes not videos) there are some of teh winners but somenof the losing ones as well... seems sillyto have put on someof the losing ones yet not all the winnings ones...weird.
    I love Justine, I hope she wins, she is a terrific delegator!

A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good show last night, I so wanted the blue team to lose just for being stupid show offs, and being stupid at math and not understanding how much food to prepare.

Justine is really, really good - nearly as good as Chris.

Well I think it's Sandra that gets eliminated

Just saw an ad just now and Poh, Andre and Geni was in it for the invention test, so its obvious Sandra was voted out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MochaMumma View Post
    Good show last night, I so wanted the blue team to lose just for being stupid show offs, and being stupid at math and not understanding how much food to prepare.

Justine is really, really good - nearly as good as Chris.

Well I think it's Sandra that gets eliminated

Just saw an ad just now and Poh, Andre and Geni was in it for the invention test, so its obvious Sandra was voted out
    Well done, Ten marketing

Blue team were so rude, I don't see how they could liken delicious oysters with lime and caviar to "take away".

Thanks
    Reviews
    exactly, they've been told to keep it simple, let the ingredients shine through, which is what red did. they worked with the time constraint.

ha, silly ten, its about time sandra went out anywho, af any, she should be the first to go