+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happybunnypony View Post

I like Chris, Poh and Justine now

*snap* they are my three favourites I think.

Sabio - don't leave .

I think that tonight it will be Sandra to go which is a shame as I think she may be a pretty good cook, they haven't given her too much airtime though

I do think that the show is edited to insinuate that perhaps Sam & Kate are a little more than friends (don't agree though) but that is what gets them ratings I suppose. I think they are both brats is all

A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think Kate is going.

Trevor will vote with the "Kitty" mafia as he has aligned with them.

He also demonstrated his bully behaviour again last night.

As for Sandra, the first batch of the risotto was a little gluggy and there was no garlic or herbs. That was rectified for the remaining batches and garlic was added and they sold everything.

Even the customer (older lady) said she loved the risotto. This is where they edit.

You can't make a good risotto if you dont have the basic ingredients like garlic and some herbs.
    I think Sandra did well under the circumstances.

Kate was not well organised and Sam took over as usual

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MochaMumma View Post
    I think Kate is going.

Trevor will vote with the "Kitty" mafia as he has aligned with them.

He also demonstrated his bully behaviour again last night.

As for Sandra, the first batch of the risotto was a little gluggy and there was no garlic or herbs. That was rectified for the remaining batches and garlic was added and they sold everything.

Even the customer (older lady) said she loved the risotto. This is where they edit.

You can't make a good risotto if you dont have the basic ingredients like garlic and some herbs.
    I think Sandra did well under the circumstances.

Kate was not well organised and Sam took over as usual

My MC guru as usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is that a hickie on Sam's neck??!!

sorry I really DON'T think there is something going on, but just felt like stirring..

I think Kate will go... or Sondra??

I don't think either has the skill and Kate lacks maturity to be THE Master Chef

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sounds like Sandra's the one going - they were all just getting stuck in to her about the Risotto.

HEY!!! What happens if there are 3 votes each? How do they decide who goes home then? Nevermind they just told us!

OMG - hmmm methinks Kate just showed she's a bit more mature than I thought she was.
    Last edited by HugsBunny; 28-05-2009 at 19:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

I knew she would go but its still sad.
    Good on her for making such a selfless decision

A Party of Five is offline Winner 2008 � Most Boring Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkie View Post
    My MC guru as usual.
    Why thank you sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by c38 View Post
    Is that a hickie on Sam's neck??!!

sorry I really DON'T think there is something going on, but just felt like stirring.
    Yes it definitely looks like a hickey. My understanding of their living situation which Trevor mentioned the other night is that each of them is allowed a fifteen minute phone call to family twice a week. I would be very surprised if Sam is able to see his wife while in the competition, when it doesn't appear anyone else is seeing family members. Besides which I find it odd that a married couple would still indulge in giving each other hickeys, to me it is a very adolescent thing to do. Someone of Kate's immaturity is more likely to think this sort of thing is acceptable.

Kate removed herself from the competition because she finally realised that she doesn't have what it takes to be a Masterchef. Her passion is to be a pastry chef not an all rounder which is really what the competition is about. I think she did the right thing but I dont think she was being humble, more realistic about how far she could really go against other contestants that can whip up great meals from their own inspiration. Her highlights were her dessert and that's about it... glad she's gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought i saw a hickey also - i wrote a post about it but erased it because i was worried i'd speculated to far
    The relationship between Sam and Kate is certainly curious

I missed last nights episode what happened?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't think she was being humble either Mocha.

Some people are going on about how 'noble' a gesture it was, when it was as far from noble as you can get.
    It would have been a noble gesture if both sandra and herself were both contenders for the title masterchef. Kate knew that the other contestants had her in their sites and that she wasn't likely to last much longer, so she withdrew.
    Hardly noble, but yes... a nice thing to do.

MM, it was a tie between sandra and kate. Kate, being the team leader, had to decide who went home. She sent herself home and let Sandra stay on.

It was all a little contrived to me. It looked like she was working way too hard at getting those tears to form.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have to say glad that Kate is gone Yes I think it was a nice thing to do but I think it was more the fact she knew she was running on borrowed time so to speak.

She wants to be a pastry chef and I would be bitterly disappointed if someone that didn't want to be an across the board chef won the comp.

About the hickey - I am pretty sure I have seen that mark on Sam before (maybe it is a birth mark of some sort??) Trying very hard to give him the benefit of the doubt

I think I would like to lose Aaron,Trevor,Sam & the other young guy who I can't remember his name next.