+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just wanted to tell you that when I was looking for a sperm donor I tried lots of different sites, think the most important thing is to let as many people know you are looking as possible that way more chance of finding someone to help. I eventually found a donor via a website called Pride Angel, have you tried there? You can also post your own profile saying that you are looking to be a recepient so best of both worlds. Predominatley for gay/lesbians but believe there are a lot of hetrosexuals on there too. Good luck anyway hope you find someone to help you soon. Let us know how you get on xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck to Everyone seeking a Sperm Donor! I hope your Wishes & Dreams come True Spreading lots of your way! Take Care & All the Best xx Linny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xFENRISx View Post
    Hey Ollies girl,

I've just recently found out that there are some laws in the way of "anonymous" sperm donation (in NSW, at least). It was suggested to me that there might be newspaper adverts or IVF clinics. According to new scientist magazine, IVF can have some negative consequences due to maximising chances of success.

I'm new here too though. I'm a male and I'm looking to donate, but am finding it hard/bureaucratic.

Here are some of my details:
    Marital status: Single - No partner
    Nationality: English/Caucasian

My motivation is to spread my genetic material, and without a partner, that's impossible. You'd be getting good alleles. A great X chromosome. I don't want money.

Message me if you're interested.
    Are you still looking to donate. If so where are you located? I am looking for someone to donate for me as my husband abandoned me and would really love to have another baby and give my dd a sibling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samlahlah View Post
    My name's Sam. I'm a gay 19 year old male from Sydney's inner-west and just finished my first year at university where studying film directing.

I've always loved children and have considered sperm donation for the past year. Although I'm young, I'd find it rewarding and beautiful to know that I'd helped create a family and bring a person into this world.

I'm mature, intelligent, attractive (so others say), creative and physically healthy. I'd love to help the right woman fulfill her dream of having a baby. My only request would be updates & photographs via email. If you'd like to contact me, my email address is samandallthatjazz@hotmail.com

Sam
    Are you still looking to donate? If so where are you located? I am looking for someone to donate for me as my husband abandoned me and I would love to have another baby and give my dd a sibling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi xFenrisx, Cn you indicate you availability to be a donor? Where in NSW vare you? Are you close to Sydney?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sperm Donor wanted

Hi, We are a lesbian couple of italian heritage in a longterm relationship. We have one beautiful child by donor and now wish to have another and are seeking a donor in Sydney or South of Sydney (e.g. Sydney to Wollongong, Goulburn etc. are okay). Please contact if you are able to help on jujufaja@hotmail.com thanks j

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I live in Adelaide and is wanting a Sperm donor. i really want to be come a mum. im single and have a donor in Melbourne but would prefer one in Adelaide. so if any one can help me can u please send my an email at fluffybunny_1991@hotmail.com thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane donor available

No longer a donor
    Last edited by DanielNZ; 23-05-2013 at 20:46.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sperm Donor Brisbane and Gold Coast

Hi I am in South East Queensland and I'm offering my services as a sperm donor to women who are looking at having a baby. I am already the father of a wonderful and healthy boy.

I am happy to travel to Brisbane or Gold Coast

I can be contacted at gcmassage@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just thought I would mention a connection site that I used to find a donor myself, Pride Angel. Although they do not allow anonomous donation all donors have to at least register on the site with a full name, not sure if this is what you are looking for but it ay be worth also posting your profile on there too? Hope this helps, best wishes xx