+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Looking for a sperm donor?

Hi ladies,

I know this may not be the right place to post this message, but I can't see anything relating to sperm donation on this site.

Myself and my partner are based in Sydney and doing IVF with no success so far. Our clinic (Sydney IVF) has suggested that we try and find a sperm donor for our next cycle, since they don't have any.

We are now looking for some info on where we might find / advertise a sperm donor.

I know some clinics might have some sperm donors on their books, however does this mean you have to do your IVF cycle with them?

Are there any clinics which will allow you buy the sperm and use it to another clinic?

Has anyone purchased / imported sperm from one of the international donor clinics?

If you did find a sperm donor privately, can you please let me know how you did this?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ollies girl,

Did i already post to a similar question from you?

This post is looking very very familiar...

If not, PM me i have more info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

My name is brittni and my partner kim and I are seeking a sperm donor. we are a young lesbian couple who want to start our own family. We don't require a co-parenting donation nor any financial support or assistance. However we are happy to send an annual update on the childs developement with photo's etc.

Is there anyway you can help us???

We live in sydney and are happy to meet with you if you are interested to discuss the donations.

If you are interested I was wondering if you could maybe send us a basic health background and maybe a photo? If you are comfortable with that.

Please help us to fulfill our dreams of being mothers and starting our own little family

Kind regards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I would pop in to give you not only a bump, but also a wish for the best of luck in your search for a donor.

All the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hay everyone, I'm new to this site. but me and my partner are looking to become mothers for the first time, we are young lesbians that live on the gold coast and really want help trying to make our family..

can anyone help?
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could you please contact me using this email address:
    Eugene.Australia.1969@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by desprit2bmum View Post
    hay everyone, I'm new to this site. but me and my partner are looking to become mothers for the first time, we are young lesbians that live on the gold coast and really want help trying to make our family..

can anyone help?
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently looking for a sperm donor, I'm in tassie so they have to be local or prepared to travel, I'd prefer anonymous but would be open to some contact

PM me here on e-mail futureausmum@gmail.com if you can help

thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Donor Sperm Wanted!

Hi,

We are a young lesbian couple who are desperate to start a family but lack one vital ingredient! We have checked out some of the local clinics but the waiting lists and red tape are quite frustrating.

We desperately want to be able to bring a child into the world and to experience the joy (and I guess frustration too!) of being parents but it's something that we can't do on our own.

We live in the Perth region and options here are quite slim. Does anyone know of any clinics, in Australia or overseas that provide sperm for "at home insemination"?

We aren't looking for co-parents in any way. We would just like to find a kind, generous and healthy male who could assist us in making our dream a reality.

If anyone interested in discussing donating your goods or has any information that might assist us please reply to this thread.

Thanks
    Last edited by alwaysinthekitchen; 18-11-2010 at 13:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I'm a new user to this site my husband and I are looking for a sperm donor we have been waiting for 10 years now.
    My husband is 37 years old, I'm 32 we both come from really loving family and have alot of family support. We both have fairly good careers but it wont interfer with us becoming great parents. I am willing to share photos and updates yearly.
    Please email me if you think you could be of some assistance. cazlaptop@optusnet.com.au
    Last edited by Caz Lancaster; 20-03-2011 at 06:51. Reason: Add e-mail address

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Caz Lancaster For This Useful Post:

helpful  (20-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I have chosen to become a sperm donor through city fertility in Brisbane. I have left a sample and great news that I can actually help some people out there wishing to conceive. I have 2 of my own children both girls and they are the absolute loves of my life. It sucks that more men don't attribute for I can only help 10 family's. I live 500ks from the donation clinic if I can do it anyone can. I have friends going through ivf and they have a choice of 7 donors, and most are American and over 40.