ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Looking for Sperm Donor in Melbourne

Hi,
    I am looking for a sperm donor in Melbourne - preferably; willing to travel if necessary.
    I am single, and ready for children, yet no 'Mr Right' has popped up for me.
    If anyone can help, please reply to this.
    Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply.

What would you define as 'the right circumstances'?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBug234 View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking for a sperm donor in Melbourne - preferably; willing to travel if necessary.
    I am single, and ready for children, yet no 'Mr Right' has popped up for me.
    If anyone can help, please reply to this.
    Thank you xx
    I'm in Albury/Wodonga, 31 married, with 2 children. They are blonde hair blue eyes if that's important to you. I'd be more than happy to help. Sean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean31 View Post
    I'm in Albury/Wodonga, 31 married, with 2 children. They are blonde hair blue eyes if that's important to you. I'd be more than happy to help. Sean
    I know this was posted a while ago but myself and my partner Tahni (both 22) are looking for donors for Sydney. Aulbry isnt that for from me are you still willing to donate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TahniAndAlyse View Post
    I know this was posted a while ago but myself and my partner Tahni (both 22) are looking for donors for Sydney. Aulbry isnt that for from me are you still willing to donate?
    Sure - shoot me an email seanlucyen@hotmail.com

We can work something out from there.

I get up to Sydney for work a bit - otherwise Albury is a 6 hour drive.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default G'Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovechild83 View Post
    We are a young lesbian couple who are looking for a compassionate male to assist is in fullfilling our dream of starting a family. We are travelling around Australia in 2011 and are looking to start our family towards the end of our trip. Our home base is in Country Victoria and our 5 year plan is to buy our dream acreage, run some stock and create a happy family farm home, but we can't do it on our own. We realise these things can take time so are wanting to plan ahead and take some time to find the best fit. We would be looking to have 2-3 children and ideally we would like them all to have the same father. (but in our situation, beggars can't be choosers) If you can help us fulfill our dream, we would love to hear from you. We would consider donating eggs also to help another family fulfull the dream of having children.....hope to hear from you

Hello there,
    I am Sam, from Katoomba (Blue Mountains). I used to live in Sydney before I decided to escape the cat race and live on the mountains.

Are you still looking for a donor? I will be more than glad to help you.

Its good to put a face to a name. I have attached a few of my recent photos with this email.

Reach me at ghulam@live.in.

Cheers.
    Sam (Ghulam Hussain)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane Donor Available

No longer a donor
    Last edited by DanielNZ; 23-05-2013 at 21:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are looking to start a family together, we are currently living in South Australia and moving to Brisbane. We are both healthy and have been in love and together for 3 years now. We know its forever and we have both found the one in each other, we have alot more love to give though and lessons to learn and grow with our new chapter in life parenting. We are both 25 years of age. Kayla works in construction and Sarah works in food processing. We both have big dreams for our family and owning a home in adelaide where sarahs family is and in brisbane where Kaylas family Reside. We both aee so excited to teach an provide for a little baby and watch it grow into its own person with everything we can teach and offer with the foundation of love of course. We are currently looking for a donor to start this new journey in our life talk to us if you can help out. Email address: Sarah.hill064@Gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    Not sure if this is still active or not but I went through my clinic (qfg) and was able to use anon sperm donor through them. Feel free to send me a msg if anyone would like more info.
    Nikki

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Missynikki For This Useful Post:

Brizzydonor  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollies girl View Post
    Hi ladies,

After five failed IVF's we are now starting to look in to donor cycles. There are plenty of sites where we can advertise for egg donors, but how do we go about finding a sperm donor?

I asked our FS (Sydney IVF) but she said we would need to find our own, we are to discuss further with her at our next consult.

We are based in Sydney, but I keep hearing about sperm donor shortages. Our preference is to find an anon donor. Has anyone got any info for us or has anyone tried to buy sperm from clinics overseas?

TIA
    Contact me and ICAN donate sperm to you ethanfre@outlook.com.au