+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Have 5 mins so thought I would pop in and update you. We are over our cold thankfully although Cooper still has a cough.

Am having major issues feeding Cooper . I think I have got my supply up agan which is great but he is refusing the breast He just screams and throws a tantrum whenever he comes near me. He's only had four top up bottles over the last week (2 yesterday & 1 today) but we think that is what has caused it. So went and saw the CHN today and sat and tried to do a feed with her and she said our only option is to get rid of the bottle and dummies and have heaps of skin on skin time and try and get him to feed but not force him on. Managed a feed early this arv but then nothing til tonight when he was straving but still wouldn't take it so ended up expressing and spoon feeding him then once he got a good taste for it he had a decent bf. Thankfully my Mum is down helping which is the only way we have been surviving. Hoping he improves over night and is over it soon.

Sorry I'm not caught up but Hi to everyone and Tina I've been thinking of you guys and saw the knew photos on fb she is beautiful. Haven't got to read your birth story yet but am hoping to get to it tomorrow.

Love you all .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hey gals,

Just in bed about to attempt sleep...just got done filling out multiple applications and getting papers together for Cades Certificate Of Birth Abroad, his US passport, social security card, etc...w are heading to the consulate tomorrow am after dropping Carter at kindy. Gonna be a huge morning getting everything/everyone/lunches, etc together as Jonno will be working in the morning from home, so wont be any help, argh! Cade has had a few blisters in his nappy area since we got home from melb (and back in mcns), so i think he may have a staph infection...looks exactly like what it did when Carter had it as a newborn..there is def no nappy rash, just the blisters. I am amazed everyday by him..he seriously looks and acts like a 6 month old, even trying to sit on his own. Hes so very talkative (all day he babbles), and uses so many different sounds and mouth movements...Carter def was not this animated. He is just so social, competely opposite his brother. Hes trying SO hard to roll from his back to front (and is so close, already can from front to back), strains to sit up from laying down, etc. I just keep thinking hes so much older than he is. Such a love.

My first day on Operation Sexy went well...didnt get to exercise, and its going to be harder than I thought with finding a time when both boys will sleep/cooperate, but we'll get there. Im starving right now cause Im so used to eating late, but only had chicken and salad for dinner at about 7, and nothing after. i do allow myself a fun-size Mars choc or Skinny Cow ice cream each day...

Anyway, thats me.

Teal, how frustrating with the bfing...I hope things will get back on track now...good to hear the supply is back tho!

Ok, night all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey, btw....should we transition to our 'other' thread here pretty soon now that Tina has had bub??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi lovelies

I have been reading just not posting. Been busy organising stuff for the house and cleaning up after the kids etc. Hoping to start packing this week since I'll want to be pretty well packed up in 2 weeks time. The painters started yesterday. On thursday I am going to meet someone there to choose the colour of the sliding wardrobe doors and hopefully them & the security screens will go in fairly soon. The driveway & patio cement will be poured end of next week and the plumber will come in and do his fit-off either end of next week or early the next. Carpet & aircon will go in once the painters have finished. Then all that's left to do is the fence which should be happening any day now. We will worry about turf once we have moved in I think, we still need to work out where the garden beds are going first.

Mason has his speech assessment tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous about it to be honest, although I am glad that we will be getting help.

Quote Originally Posted by newmummy0507 View Post
    Am having major issues feeding Cooper. I think I have got my supply up agan which is great but he is refusing the breast. He just screams and throws a tantrum whenever he comes near me.
    I hope it gets better and he starts wanting to BF again How has he been so far today?

I like the idea of moving over to a new thread

Sorry for no other personals, I'll keep up from here onwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I'd reply in the new thread but thought I should probably let you know or I'll be chatting to myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls,

just letting you know i think we have transitioned over to our "new" home. Its a little bittersweet leaving here...so many memories

Mods, feel free to lock it up if you wish.

See you over there! If you need the link again, let me know!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default almost

britt- hope carter and cade are better

tina & crystal- hope your bubs are going well..enjoy the last few weeks before they arrive!