+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Aww Tina, that is fantastic, I am so happy you had such a lovely birth experience. Cant wait to hear and see more of Georgette.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tina - Good to see you are back and settling in at home. What a great labour you had, I'm sure that being fit and healthy plays a huge role in that. Even better that the BF'ing is going well too. How is Jude finding the adjustment?

Just a quick update from me... Reece is doing really well, he is eating like a horse and I am feeding him up big so that he gains a bit of weight. I asked daycare to do the same so some days he has 2-3 serves at lunchtime lol. I have cut him back to 2 days a week at daycare which suits him better than 3 days.
    His speech has come on really well and at every meal today he could tell me what he wanted which is fantastic! and also means that he eats what I give him as he asked for it. He has been a lot better with Alex too and plays with the little red car when Alex is in it and Alex just stares at him with intrigue and admiration. I think he will end up idolising him lol.

AFM - I decided to take the anti-d's and even after just a few days I am feeling happier already and more in control. I know they are supposed to take a while to start working but maybe it is partly in the mind.

Oh, and our house is now on the market, well on the internet so far and the sign will go up on friday and open house starts from sat 30th may.
    If anyone wants a squizz let me know as I don't mind, but I will PM the link rather than posting it here.

Nite all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome home Tina! WOW, Georgette's birth sounds amazing! Well done to you Thats great that feeding is going well. Can't wait to see more pics! How is Jude coping with having a baby sister?

Teal- sorry to hear you are having trouble with your milk supply I don't really have any suggestions other than getting some fenugreek & blessed thistle. Though the cookies should do the trick- they are amazing. I swear I can feel my boobs filling up within hours of eating them! I hope you get some decent sleep soon x

Britt- I love your avator, such gorgeous boys you have. LOL about your camera, thats something I would do- bugger up the settings. I had a giggle at you laughing in the car while the boys were both screaming in the back- I can so picture it It has happened once to us, but I sat in the front crying, not laughing haha!

Crystal- how was you day today?

Lisa- when is testing day?

We have had a 'nothing' day today which we needed. I had a sleep this morning while DH looked after the kids and then he had one this afternoon (he is on days off atm). I went and did the grocery shopping on my own which was SO much cheaper than when DH is tagging along.

Very annoyed as last night I was planning on bidding on a dress for Layla to wear to BIL's wedding in a few weeks on ebay, but I got distracted on facebook and missed out by 2 minutes I have found another one the same so am not going to miss out this time! It ends in an hour...

I rang the builder today to see where things were at. He said that it will be 3 weeks on friday that the house will be completed So we are putting in 4 weeks notice on our rental on friday which gives us a weeks overlap to move & clean. AND he is reimbursing us with 2 weeks rent because I complained about the delays and the fact that we are paying mortgage payments as well as rent. YAY! So looks like I will be starting to pack things up probably next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels - GLad you are feeling better about things, even if you only take them for a short period of time to just get on top of things. Good to hear that Reece is doing better too. Would love to see your house if you want to pm me the link. Goodluck with it all.

Haylie - Yay! The countdown is on for you, only 3 weeks, thats fantastic! How exciting . Goodluck bidding on the little dress for Layla. Testing day will be if AF is late.... I just dont feel confident this cycle, temps are dropping at 8dpo. I am thinking they probably arent really dropping too much as I think my high temps a few days ago were attributed to being sick so throws it all out of whack. I think AF is due Wed so will see how early next week pans out. Being first cycle with no clomid I'm not sure what to expect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Well, I was up all night with some tummy thing, coming out both ends (tmi) Im praying the boys dont get it. Jonno stayed home to work from here so that he could take Carter to kindy and pick him up, so that has been a huge help. Still feeling really average, attempting to eat some crackers now...we'll see how it goes. I doubt it was a bug as I havent been anywhere to pick it up, so I suspect something I ate wasnt quite right. Ah well.

Hels, well done to Reece with his talking! It makes it so much easier when they can communicate, hey? Course, it also means they can start talking back a lot easier too. I know that look of adoration that Alex gets as Cade does with Carter too, he adores him. Send me the link to your house, would love to see it too!

Haylie, did you get the dress you wanted? Ive done that a few times with ebay...get it all set up to bid, and then forget, so annoying! Yay for the house being done in 3 weeks!! The end is in sight now, how fantastic. And only 4 months later than they promised. The pics look amazing...I love the laundry!

Lisa, my hopes are still high for you...temps dip and rise often in the LP, doesnt necessarily mean anything...remember my temps were on their way down when I got my BFP...

Well, Im just waiting for when Cade wants to go down for another nap, so I can too, hah. I feel so tired and gross...this has been the strangest thing...even when I was vomitting, I wasnt nauseated like I normally would be...it was like a constant cramping pain, very uncomfortable. It didnt end when I would throw up either, like normal. So I spent the entire night between trips to the toilet, writhing in bed, and snoozing here and there. Ok, enough whinging...

Have a fab rest of the day girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon Ladies,

Britt - Sorry to hear your not feeling well. I really hope you got a nap in and strarting to feel better. Thanks for your comments re my chart... who knows if anything is going on in there! Sometimes I wish we had see thru bodies. Definately had some severe twinges last night, but then today I've had the tiniest bit of pink cm so maybe its my usual spotting coming early due to no clomid. Who knows, next few days will sort it all out.

I've got a night to myself tonight, well once munchy goes to bed.... DH is off to the movies with a mate to see the new Star Trek film. I'm looking fwd to saturday night as we are going on a bit of a date, dinner and gold class which will be nice.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one, as am exhuasted. Boys and I are all sick plus am having major issues trying to get my supply back so am feeding and expressing often to try and up it. Thankfully I had EBM in the freezer to top Cooper up. He's bf'd all day and been content which is a good sign but think he will need a top up after his next feed so that he settles for the night, I just feel empty all day and haven't had let down pains like I normally do Stopped taking the stupid pill tho so will see what happens with AF.

Tina - Welcome home! Teared up reading your mini story, WELL DONE It gets me all pumped up ready to do it again haha, DH said a bigger gap this time, but we'll see. Saw you have more photos up so will jump on and check them out in the morning. Hope all is going well at home with your little family of four.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gals,

Bone-tired (surprise, surprise!) so just a quick one from me. Am about to go and soak in a nice, hot bath. It's quite cool here with the mental weather so a bath will be lovely. We haven't been washed away but some areas down here are in bad shape.

Been trying to read all of the posts I missed - is all a bit muddled in my head!!!

Teal - sorry to hear about your supply issues - it sounds like you are doing everything you can to boost things. The puppies are GORGEOUS! Hope you are all feeling better from your illness soon.

Britt - I hope by now you are feeling much better. I LOVED your Melbourne photos - the ones of the kids were awesome. Sounds like a busy but great weekend.

Haylie - ohh the countdown is really on until you move into your house. That is so exciting. Have you started packing yet? As for Jude with Georgette - he is doing well so far (I realise it is very early days). He talks about her a lot and shows interest in her. DH is home so he's still getting plenty of attention, and he's off to his Grandparents for the day tomorrow so all is pretty well in his world for now lol. We'll see what happens in a few weeks!

Hels - wonderful to hear that Reece is doing really well. Also great new about your house being on the market! I really hope you get the price you're hoping for.

How is Crystal?

Sarah, Lisa and Mel (hope I didn't miss anyone - hello if I did!)

Georgette is just divine and we've had a good day today. Last night was pretty good - she was a bit unsettled until 1am but then just slept and fed a couple of times between then and 10:30am! Jude slept until 9:15 so we had a lovely lie-in. I'm loving having DH home - I wish he could stay home forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon!

We've had a pretty good day so far. The real estate were meant to be coming to take some more photos of the house (the one we are currently renting which is up for sale) so I tidied up and then of course she didn't show up Something to do with having cattle on the loose at home and she needed to deal with that instead. So now she is meant to be coming this afternoon. Luckily she only wants to photograph the master bedroom & the downstairs rumpus/bar area which we never use so I've not had to worry about Mason messing it up.

Layla is very unsettled lately & refusing to sleep. Last night wasn't too bad, I only had to get up 3 times to her just to settle her again. But during the day its a nightmare- she just will not sleep but then gets herself so worked up and overtired that she becomes inconsolable. Not really sure what's going on there but I do suspect that teeth are not too far off and/or a growth spurt. Down to 2 BF's a day now and even then she is hardly getting anything. I don't have it in me to keep trying to build up my supply so I guess I am just letting it naturally dwindle down to nothing. I will keep up the 2 BFs for a little while but dont think I will be able to for long as she is now really only interested in the morning feed. I feel proud to have gotten this far when I had so much trouble in the beginning, but at the same time I'm a little sad about it.

Teal- I hope you all feel better soon. How did you go today with the BFing? Did you make some cookies? Thinking of you

Britt- are you feeling better? That's so good that Jonno was able to stay home to help out a bit. Yep I got the dress Now I just need to find some tights & a top for her to wear underneath.

Lisa- did you enjoy your night to yourself? Your date tomorrow night sounds like its going to be so nice- I'm jealous! I have never been to gold class but would love to go. Is it very expensive?

Tina- aww I love your new avator! Nope I haven't started packing yet but I think I will get started next week. Its going to be so hard to move with the 2 kids so I think I will need to be as organised as I can. It sounds like Jude has adjusted well to his new arrival, that's wonderful to hear. I bet he is so fascinated with her and how tiny she is. Do you think she will have a nickname, like Georgie or something?

Does anyone have anything exciting planned for the weekend? We are going to munduberra (Im not really sure how far that is from here but DH knows lol) for BIL's engagement party so we are staying the night there in a motel. Should be ok. Going to have to dress the kids up like eskimos as it will be freezing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teal - Sorry to hear you are feeling so tired. Hard when everyone is sick. Probably a good idea stopping the pill etc until Cooper is a little bit older and not so dependant on the BF. I hope you get a bit of a rest today.

Tina - Your little girl is just scrumptuous, absolutely gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed your bath and you are both settling in back at home nicely.

Britt - LOL, I am fairly sure we are heading up to Sydney in 3 weeks so will let you know once its all confirmed.

Haylie - Grr gotta hate Real Estate Agents, they are so dodgy sometimes. But atleast she is coming on the same day for you. How exciting to be going on a feild trip! Enjoy. I hope Layla settles down a bit for you soon. Maybe get some natural teething stuff for her that might help out. I did enjoy my night to myself last night, got some cards made for the market. Gold Class I think is around $60 for 2 tickets, not overly sure as we had them given to us. Sarah is now sick with an ear infection though so my mum is coming here just while we duck out to the movie because now I have redeemed the vouchers, I cant cancel .

AFM - Had to take Sarah to the doctors as she has had us up the past few nights 4 times in tears, and today was her worst. Seems she has an ear infection on one side so hopefully the anti's will help out with that sooner than later. Cycle wise 10DPO today, huge dip, well to me it is lol.... still waiting on mr spot, crampy etc. Bit early for AF but who knows whats going to happen on my first non clomid cycle and especially after the mc.