Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    there are pics on facebook girls!

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    CONGRATS TINA ON THE BIRTH OF LITTLE GEORGETTE!! I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT...SHE IS SO SO GORGEOUS, AND I LOVE THE PICS OF HER AND JUDE, TOO CUTE! HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL XOXO

haylie glad to hear you had a better night last night..what are those dreampod things?? i might have a look too, our house is freezing at the best of times!

hels- look after yourself, things can get extremely stressful with a sick bubba..take some time out for yourself, have a relaxing bath, or go get a massage done or a nice facial to relax with

lisa- hope the craft stall goes well today! been stalking your chart again, its looking great!!!.

am heading to the kindy on monday to talk to the staff about the lack of nappy changes, plus i need to give them bayli's medical certificate for being away and sick..im pretty disgusted with them not changing his nappy at all, i even asked bayli whether they had been checking his nappy throughout the day and he said no. makes me angry. maybe i need to look around for another centre?

little man had a much better night, only woke up once at 10pm for a quick feed, he tried to sleep in my bed, but i put him in his snuggle bed at the last minute and he didnt wake up til 6 this morning!! yay! although that snuggle bed is getting way too small now, i need him to go into his cot! might try tonight! am finding it a bit hard to seperate myself from him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oooh Georgette is so lovely!! What a gorgeous little girl! I can't believe how quick they got the photos up. I am sooo clucky

Mel- yay on J's sleep!! I bet you feel refreshed. Good idea chatting to the daycare about the lack of nappy changes. I'm not sure about looking for a new daycare.... if that is the only issue you have with them then it might not be worth disrupting Bayli, as long as they start changing him regularly. But if you feel uneasy about the place then its probably a good idea to look elsewhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and a dreampod is just like a grobag. Its a sleevless sleeping bag that you can buy in different warmths. I got the 2.5tog which is the warmest as it gets below zero here. They are recommended by Sids&Kids (I think you can get a discount if you purchase it from them). You just put a long sleeved top or suit underneath and then the sleeping bag over the top and they don't need blankets or anything. I got the mamas & papas dreampod because they are the same thing and I got it cheap on ebay. They are quite expensive new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Tina!!! I am so excited and happy for you! A little girl ... bliss! Well done and I can't wait to hear all the details. I don't use facebook so if anyone has a way of PMing me a link to the photos I'd love to see!

Hiya everyone!

Lisa, Deb and Hels - Sorry I couldn't come out to dinner on Friday. It's been hard with everyone here sick. As it turns out the girls seemed not too bad on Friday but Dan was in no shape to look after Mia and I felt a bad about taking little Evie out in the cold. Maybe we can try to catch up soon though. I'd love to see you guys again.

Hi to everyone else not from Melbourne too lol.

Well not much to say here. Girls going well. Evie is only little but gee she is strong. Has very strong little chicken legs and has also started to roll.

I had a lovely time with Britt who is just such a brilliant lovely person. Carter is such a cool little guy and Mia so much enjoyed spending time with him, especially when he was crawling around being a tiger chasing her lol. She was shrieking the house down and thought it was so funny. Cade is even cuter in person (if that's possible) and is sooooo talkative it's incredible. Hopefully she has some good pics to share when she gets home. Miss you already Britt .
    Anyway the visit made me think how special this type of friendship is and how wonderful it would be if we could somehow all get together one day. The kids would go crazy and i'm sure we would all have sooooo much to chat about.

I'll try to get on here a bit more too. The car has made me even more busy ha ha. I'm forever out and about .

Have a lovely Sunday everyone. Tina hope you are resting and enjoying being a family of 4!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Tina - Love the photos of Georgette she is perfect! Jude looks pretty pleased with her too. Can't wait to hear what he thinks of it all .

Crystal - Hope your feeling better. Did you end up having to put Ezra on the bottle because of it all?

Sarah - Great to hear from you, we miss you. Glad the girls are going well. It's a shame you missed the get together Friday but at least you still got to see Britt and the boys. about the car making you even busier. Did you find a kindy and dance class for Mia? Pm'd you a link to Tina's fb.

Haylie - So glad the kids are sleeping better for you again. We've had to add a blanket on top of Lachlan's grobag the last week or so. DH is going to put a heater on his wall this afternoon so that should help things. Don't you love ebay! I have to stay away unless I actually need something otherwise I find too many things to buy that we prob don't really need .

Lisa - The craft expo sounds like heaps of fun I would have spent way too much. Am keen to get back into scrapbooking now the boys are starting to give me a little more time during the day.

Hels - Sorry you're not feeling the greatest atm but at least you are aware of it. Hopefully once your house sells and you get into your new place things will calm down for you. Good to hear Reece is going well.

Mel - Yuck to daycare not changing Bayli, poor kid . My DH is hopeless with nappy changes I have to constantly remind him to change Lachlan if I leave them together. I too have been "Norty" and cosleeping with Cooper (from birth ) but need to transition him into his own bed. He is 12 weeks this week so thinking now is the time to do it I just love having them right there being able to feel and smell them all night but all good things must come to an end.

Britt - Glad your trip to Melb has been so great wish I could have been there too, one day. Goodluck for the drive home.

AFM has been a long weekend as DH worked all day yesterday and til lunch today so it just been me and the boys. Lachlan has been bit of a handful I think he was just missing DH so we are heading to the park once he wakes from his nap. Have put up an ad to sell our pups as they can go in 3wks time so hoping they sell easily. They're getting really fun now and are always fighting with each other. Here's some pics of them.

Boys
    Girls
    Last edited by Two in Blue; 17-05-2009 at 13:36. Reason: add photos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teal - The puppies are so so cute , I'm sure you'll have no problems selling them. Scrapbooking is a great past time, its a shame we are all so time poor in this day and age .

Sarah - Sounds like you had a blast meeting Britt. We should catch up again soon.

Mel - I definately would be complaining about the nappy, that is just not right. They SHOULD be checking and changing nappies through the day and if not I would be finding somewhere else. Yeah chart looks good on paper, I must say its a mirror image to date of my BFP cycle but I have a cold and think it has skewed my temps...

Haylie - I am so glad things are brighter for you and your getting more sleep. Wow Layla has a huge sleep during the day, thats fantastic.

Britt - Safe travels... I **think** we are coming your way over Queens Birthday weekend!

AFM - Still sniffly, blocked up. Craft day was fun today, we whizzed through it so home early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gals,

Sorry for another quick one, but I need to get me and the kids ready so we can oick up the dog...but wanted to firstly say:

CONGRATULATIONS TINA AND FAMILY ON THE ARRIVAL OF BEAUTIFUL GEORGETTE! SHE IS SUCH A STUNNING BUB AND I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT ARRIVAL!! ENJOY YOUR NEW ADDITION!

Ok, loaded most of the pics from Melbourne onto facebook if you want to see them...Im sorry girls some of them are so grainy. Jonnos phone cam was supposedly better than mine, but I think I now beg to differ. Ah well, at least I have something to remember the trip by hah. HERES the link to the album. I have a couple of Sarah, but she is silly and doesnt like pics, so I have to get her permission before putting them up!

Ok, off I go...will be back a little later for a better post!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy to Mason View Post
    Hels- I hope you are back to feeling your normal self again soon. I have been a little bit worried about PND, but like you I think it may be just a few stresses atm and am hoping I feel more 'me' once things settle down. That's a great idea about the vapouriser, although I don't trust Mason with it. Do you have it on Reece's floor or up on something? Mason would get up and play with it of a morning I think if it were on the ground.
    I've got the vapouriser on top of Reece's tallboy so he can't get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by newmummy0507 View Post
    Have put up an ad to sell our pups as they can go in 3wks time so hoping they sell easily. They're getting really fun now and are always fighting with each other. Here's some pics of them.

Boys
    Girls
    Awww.. they are so cute, I expect they will sell quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by plumptobump View Post
    Ok, loaded most of the pics from Melbourne onto facebook if you want to see them...Im sorry girls some of them are so grainy. Jonnos phone cam was supposedly better than mine, but I think I now beg to differ. Ah well, at least I have something to remember the trip by hah. HERES the link to the album. I have a couple of Sarah, but she is silly and doesnt like pics, so I have to get her permission before putting them up!

Thanks for the photos, they look great and it's nice to see who is who. Mia and Carter seemed to hit it off

AFM - We had a professional photographer here yesterday to do twiilight shots of the house. Hopefully they come out looking good and I'll post a few pics when we get them.
    We have got a little red car exersaucer for Alex which he loves so HERE is a pic.
    I have also bought a secondhand jolly jumper on ebay for him which I haven't tried yet. Reece hated it but I think Alex might enjoy it.
    I'm having an easy day today after having a busy weekend cleaning up the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys

I'm sitting here watching DF try and convince Mia that eating her dinner instead of just drinking milk is a good idea. It's so cute lol. She can be such a sook sometimes and he is a total sucker when it comes to her putting her puupy face on for him. ha ha

Tina I had a look at the photos of Georgette (I reactivated my face book account just to have a peek)! She is sooo gorgeous and you look fabulous! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear your story!

Teal those puppies are beautiful! I'm 'norty' too and can't stop co-sleeping with Evie at night. It's too beautiful and snuggly and lovely. She snacks from when she wakes up at around 3am until we wake for the day. It's lovely to have her snuggle in and get all warm and cosy. She smells soooo good too. Yay for nortyness I say lol!

Haylie how are you going? I'd love a good sleeping bag for Evie but I just can't spend the money on one at the moment. Any recent pics of the kids? Are you doing anything for Masons 3rd birthday? I remember its around Mias which means it must be in about a month yeah?

Lisa seems like you are doing really well. You are such a strong person. for a sticky little one so soon for you.

Hels Alex looks so grown up and so so cute in his car! I love jolly jumpers and admit that I have already set ours up for Evie. She spends a few minutes here and there just dangling around but Mia used to go absolutely beserk in it when she was little. I have some wonderful pics and videos of it.

Mel I'd so be looking at another centre. Thats so bad that they aren't changing him enough. Do you have any more happy snaps to share?

Britt miss you and am chatting to you now. Thanks for sharing the pics. The kids are so happy and I love how Mia and Carter look quite the little couple. Maybe one day we can have an arranged marriage for one lot of them! Mia misses Carter .

Crystal how are you feeling?

Anyway just thought i'd say hi while I had a chance. Hopefully I'll pop in tomorrow.

Night all