+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - Thanks for the update. Glad you are recovering, how scary for you all. Hopefully you get to go home sooner rather than later.

As for Tina, think today is the day Text her earlier to see how she was going and she replied that the Mexican must have worked as she was having strong contractions Yay, Go Tina GO. Hopefully bubs makes a speedy entrence to the world and you can squeeze in some sleep before life gets chaotic with 2. Thinking of you .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    WOO HOO TINA - THINKING OF YOU!
    Cant wait to see a pic of your little one

Crystal - Sorry I forgot to mention before that I am thinking of you. You have been through so much lately so I wish you a speedy recovery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh girls, so much going on in here!

Crystal, so glad you are home now sweets...I hope the drugs are continuing to improve your well-being...thinking about you heaps!

Tina, oh wow! I knew he/she would be arriving before before I got home! You can do it lovely....yay!!! Cant wait to get the text!

Well, Im at Sarahs at the moment, enjoying the screams eminating from Mias bedroom where her and Carter are having a grand old time...two peas in a pod they are, so many similarities! Evie is just a little doll and Sarah and I are kindred spirits Had the BEST time at dinner last night with the girls...its was so lovely meeting them in person and makes me wish I lived closer so we could get together more often...

Hope everyone is well...am on my phone, so sorry so short!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got this from Tina:

Jude is the proud owner of a baby sister! Georgette Cecile arrived at 4:45pm 7lb 3oz 49.5cm all doing well!

Biggest congrats to you Tina and DH and Jude, well done on the arrival of your princess .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations Tina and family on the birth of little Georgette - A little girl to cherish Cant wait to hear all about it Tina.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations again Tina!!! So happy for you!

Yay! Another bubby to add to our little group And the girls are catching up to the boys now haha.

Britt- so glad to hear you are having a great time. How cute that Mia & Carter are playing together, I hope you are taking lots of pics.

Crystal- how are you?

Lisa- how was the craft expo? Were you there with your stuff or just looking? I had a look on your website today and your cards are just beautiful!

How is everyone else going?

I had a MUCH better night last night. DH said he would get up to Layla so of course she slept like an angel I only had to nudge him once to get up and put her dummy back in and she went straight back to sleep and slept till after 6am. The only thing I did differently was put an extra blanket on her so I have done the same tonight. Have ordered a dreampod (grobag) which should arrive any day now and will hopefully be warm for her. Its sooooo freezing in this house and I think she gets cold if she has escaped from her wrap.

We went to our house today and its looking so nice I can't wait to be living in there. I am in love with my kitchen and laundry and actually look forward to cooking and washing clothes in there haha! The painters hopefully start this week, then all that needs to be done is the carpet in the formal lounge room and the bedrooms, and then the finishing touches like taps, toilets, clothesline etc. SOOO EXCITED!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to Tina and family on the birth of Georgette (love the name). I hope mum and bub are doing well and I can't wait to read the birth story and see some pics

Crystal - What an awful thing to have happen, was the hospital negligent in any way or is it just "one of those things?". I hope you are over the worst of it soon hun

Haylie - Good to hear you had more sleep last night and I agree that they do wake up when it's cold. Not sure if I mentioned that I have put vapourisers in the boys rooms at night? Well, not only does it help them breath and cough less, but it also takes the chill off the room so I highly recommend it.
    Good to see your house progressing so well, I will keep an eye on FB to see the latest pics. Our house is currently being plastered.

Mel - I would say something to daycare about not changing the nappy. I get a bit annoyed with mine as a few times now Reece has come home in a dirty nappy. Not sure if he has only just been when I get there and they didn't notice, or otherwise they are being slack. But Reece is prone to nappy rash and has to be changed asap when he poos. I will mention it if it keeps happening.

Lisa, Britt and Deb - Good to hear dinner was a success and I'm so disappointed that I missed it

AFM - Me and DH have spent most of the day getting the house ready for sale, when will it end! I am already over it and we are not even on the market yet.
    The boys are a lot better now although Alex was quite unsettled last night. Reece had another routine BT today to check that his levels are still good.

I also spoke to my doctor today about a few issues and stresses of late and he gave me a script for anti-d's. Not sure if I will take them yet but I haven't been feeling my happy self lately and I'm worried about PND rearing it's ugly head again. I've had a lot of stress with Reece in hospital, building the house and now selling so things may improve naturally over time when these things are over. Anyway, I have the script so I'll see how I go.

Nite all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Hels - Good to hear your family is on the mend and feeling better. We missed you on Friday night. Goodluck with the house sale!

Haylie - Hopefully the blanket did the trick last night again. I too found it helped Sarah to sleep when she was little, poor thing was laidened with blankets but she slept nice and soundly . Your house sounds like its really coming along, not long till you will move in, how exciting! The show I went to yesterday was a heap of traders selling papers, stamps, inks, embellishments etc so it was great to have them all under the one roof to buy things... spent too much of course Thanks for your lovely comments on the cards. I cant wait to add all my new additions I thought of yesterday!

AFM - Off to a craft workshop all day today with Kaz. Will be fun. Still sick with a cold

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls,

Its no fun saying congrats from a mobile as I cant use all the great emoticons etc, so will save it for when we get home

Lisa, good luck today for you and Kaz! Hope you feel better soon...the boys are so congested, and Im still fighting it off thankfully...

Moe personals when I get home...about to hit the road , so wish we could have stayed longer...the next meet-up is in Syd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning I wonder how baby Georgette is doing today? Can't wait to see some pics of her!!

Another better night here- Layla slept till 5:30am, snuggled in bed with me for an hour and got up for a feed just after 6:30am. Once she gets in my bed she is out like a light and usually only wakes up if I get her up or if Mason wakes her. It is very cold here this morning but I had her in flanelette PJ's, a flanelette wrap & 2 blankets. She is back in bed now for her big nap- she will sleep about 3 hours of a morning which is wonderful as it gives me time to shower, clean up from breakfast, play with Mason etc.

Britt- have a safe trip home. I look forward to hearing all about your stay when you get back and hopefully you have some photos to share!

Lisa- have fun at the craft workshop today with Kaz. That craft show sounds like it was great- I'd love to go to something like that.

Hels- I hope you are back to feeling your normal self again soon. I have been a little bit worried about PND, but like you I think it may be just a few stresses atm and am hoping I feel more 'me' once things settle down. That's a great idea about the vapouriser, although I don't trust Mason with it. Do you have it on Reece's floor or up on something? Mason would get up and play with it of a morning I think if it were on the ground.

Not a lot planned today, just washing sheets and I will attempt to bath the dogs. Poor things have not been bathed in so long. I will try to do it this morning so they can sunbake all day in the warmth.