ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Sorry to be such a stranger to the thread, I have had a lot on my plate with trying to get the house ready for sale and the new house etc. It's very hard with 3 sick boys around me! DH has bad gastro and has been sick for a few days. I am keeping him away from the kids as I don't want either of them to get sick again, especially Reece who is still recovering from the blood disorder.

Unfortunately, this means I'm not going to be able to make it to the dinner tomorrow night I am not feeling too crash hot myself either and I've had a chest infection which I'm trying to get over. I'm so sorry as I would have loved to have met you girls, but hopefully there will be another time.

Poor Crystal, that's the last thing she needs and I wonder how that happened. Hopefully she will be pumped full of antibiotics and will be over it soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just a quick one from me, I have had the most sh!te day. I could go into the morbid details but I just spent 10 mins crying it all out to DH so might just leave it. The main thing is that Jude and I spent most of the day crying and I felt physically awful as well. Such fun. A bad Mummy day, I'm afraid.

Hels - sorry to hear about all of the sickness in your house - you must be so over it. I hope everyone is much better soon.

Teal - I can't imagine looking after 6 pups! They must be soooo cute. A girl on the 17th, hey?

Lisa - lol about Masterchef - we weren't going to watch it - but it seems that we are! DH is liking learning stuff off it.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a better report of the day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hels - So sorry your going to miss the dinner tommorrow night . Take care.

Tina - You poor love, all your hormones are shifting and changing, and Jude probably senses change too. Your not a bad mum at all , far from it. Hang in there hun not long to go. Your ticker is almost into days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Has anyone heard anymore on Crystal? I'm praying that she is ok

Tina- sorry to hear you have had an awful day. You aren't a bad mum AT ALL, and things may seem worse than they really are because of your raging hormones. Take care and feel free to vent about it if you want

Sorry for no other personals...

Mason is refusing a nap and I NEED him to sleep before I go insane I have been up with Layla since 12:30am and am beyond exhuasted. She hasn't been sleeping well of a night, very unsettled during the early hours of the morning. I have been averaging about 3-4 hours of broken sleep a night, last night was 1.5 hours I'm sure this is just a phase.... well thats what I keep telling myself lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haylie - Sorry to hear that you are so tired love. Is your DH home over the weekend to give you a break so you can catch up on your sleep a bit?

We have our dinner tonight with Britt. Unfortunately Hels and Sarah cant make it anymore due to sickness in their houses, but Kaz, Debi, myself and Britt will be there. Haylie, I'll ask Britt tonight how Crystal is and update you in the morning.

AFM - FF has changed my chart to 3dpo instead of 4 dpo, probably right , now I am watching it with avid interest to see if we can replicate that BFP.... we tried to do everything we did the same as last month lol.

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls

crazy few days here..dp has got the all clear to start work in a week YAY! hopefully i will not have gone insane by then!! haha.

baylis bronchiloitis has cleared up so he should be back at kindy next week too..am a bit disappointed in them tho, as the last two times he has been they havent changed his nappy at all in a 8hr day!!! makes me a bit angry..what am i paying 60 dollars a day for??

as for jazzy, i weighed him this morning..7.4kgs little fatty lol...have been "norty" and let him cosleep with me and now i think hes liking my bed a bit too much lol must knock that on the head and get him in his cot!!

Tina- hope your ok hun

Haylie- dont you just love when they refuse to cooperate?? i too had a dodgy night last night..hope things start to improve 4 you and tonight is better & u get some good sleep!

eww the smell of someones poopy bottom is calling..back later!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls. Wanted to update. Looks like I got a uti from the cath after my c-sect. That went untreated for at least 10 days and the infection travelled to my right kidney. Then from there got into my blood and my body became septic. The antib's i got from my GP basically saved me from going into a coma. Still in hospital and will need at least 5 more days of iv antibiotics. But they are organising for that to be done at home each day. So I'll be home in the next 2 days. This has been awful. Will be glad when its all over. Ok have to go my thumbs are killing me. See you all soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal- omg I'm so very grateful you got the ab's from your GP when you did. That is super scary. I hope you start getting better, rest up Thanks for coming in an updating us. Take care x

Lisa, Britt & Debi- I hope you are all enjoying your night out!

Lisa- DH has promised me a sleep in tomorrow, although his aunty is meant to be visiting and wants us to take her to the new house to show her I normally wouldn't mind but I would kill for a sleep... I'm considering sending the kids with DH while I stay home. Boo to FF making you test 1 day later haha! Fingers & toes crossed this month is the magic one x

Mel- 8 hours without a nappy change That is not acceptable, you should say something. I used to think that they changed Mason's nappy TOO often, he would some days go through 5 or 6 nappies in 8 hours. But now he wears undies while he is there. I hope you have a better night tonight as well x

Tina- how are you feeling tonight?

Mason refused to sleep so he's been a bit feral this afternoon. I think he is trying to phase out his day sleeps I don't know how I will cope without that couple of hour break during the day lol. I'm thinking of buying him a cd player for his birthday and letting him have some rest time in his room listening to music and reading books if he doesn't want to sleep? Will need to think of something otherwise the day is too full on without some quiet time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Crystal - thank you for updating us - I have been worrying about you! Oh my goodness, what you have been through is just unbelieveable. Shocking, really. I pray it is only going to be onwards and upwards from here.

Haylie - The day sleep thing is so hard...Jude sleeps 4/5 days out of 7. I am at least grateful that he is phasing out of it very slowly unlike some of my friends kids who just pulled the plug literally overnight (one of these kids wasn't even two). Still, it's not easy. Sorry to hear about your cr*ppy nights. I hope you can get some solid sleep soon.

Mel - seriously, Bayli being left in a nappy for that period of time is WRONG!!! I'm all for giving benefit of the doubt but when it comes to that, no way!

Lisa, Britt and Debi - bet you're having a ball at dinner. Good times.

Anyone heard of Sarah? Hope she's ok.

Thanks lovely ladies for your encouraging comments regarding yesterday (hereby known as feral day). Today was interesting in a different way. I got all of 2 hours broken sleep last night, due to contractions - painful enough to keep me awake, prickly skin, nausea and 200000 toilet trips. Was very, very ordinary. So I took Jude to my in laws this morning and came home to rest. I was dozing when I woke at 11am with slightly more painful contractions 5 minutes apart. I knew they weren't painful enough to be the real deal but they were very rhythmic. Decided to get up and pack my toiletries. Anyway, they stopped at midday, so had a bit more of a doze then went and got Jude. So very, very tired. But am ok. Still have all the usual prelabour. So the body seems to be working quite hard.

DH, Jude and i went out to dinner tonight (Mexican). It was really nice...we were calling it the Last Supper lol. Even if I hang out for a while yet there probably won't be any more dinners out.

Anyway, joy of joys, it is the weekend. It's like I sigh the biggest sigh of relief ever each Friday night!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a fun Saturday planned XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tina - Wow your body is working overtime, but I guess its a good thing to have all the prelabour happening as it will hopefully then be a quick trip to the hospy and bubs out in no time. How funny, we had mexican last night too! I have a sneaky feeling about today that it might be labour day for you!

Haylie - I hope you get some rest today. I think thats a great idea about the cd player for masons room. He could just have quiet time for an hour whilst you nap on the couch then

Well dinner last night was lovely with the girls. I've already met Kaz & Debi before but meeting Britt was fantastic. She is equally nice in person as she is IRL! We had a lovely chat and little Cade is so adorable - such a ladies man.

Today I am off to a craft expo which will be fun.