+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Crystal - Aww thanks I hope so too.... Hang in there, you have to do whatever works harmoniously for you as a stressed mumma leads to a stressed bubba, so you do what you need to.

Tina - Sounds like you had a lovely day today, nice of your friends and family to spoil you . Thanks for the comments on the cards, love my new stamps .

AFM - Still here.... waiting for my +OPK... but everything else is matching up so cant be too far away. A friend gave me some stones the other day, a rose quartz to promote higher fertility and a ukinite(sp?) to promote a healthy sticky pregnancy, so have cleansed them, said my prayers and have them beside my bed. I am hoping her goodluck will rub off on me and they will bring some luck I had bought myself a rose quartz this cycle anyway and have been wearing it in my bra the past week. DH laughs everytime I get changed and it falls out lol.... fingers crossed they do the trick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening ladies,

Happy Mothers Day!!!

I hope you all got spoiled for at least this one day.

and..

Happy Birthday Haylie!!

Enjoy your night away and shopping tomorrow!

Wow, I dont even know where to begin...this last week has been so full on with Jonnos bday stuff. He had a great day on Friday, loved all his pressies, and didnt feel depressed about turning 30, as he normally does at his birthday, so I consider that a success! We got him 11 presents all together: Hot Tamales candy and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal from the states, 2 dvds he wanted, universal remote, wireless headphones for his bass practice, G-shock watch as I threw his out several years ago (oops) for his running, a big metal toolbox from his parents, a V8 driving experience (also from his parents), a coffee mug with a pic of the boys on it and a US Rolling Stone mag subscription. Carter started at kindy on Tuesdays now as well as Thursdays and so far, so good. Although he doesnt really nap there, so Tues and Thurs nights are diabolical. Started wrapping Cade in a Swaddle Me and he has been doing 6-7 hours every night since...awesome! The boys are all at the start of a cold, so that sucks, but I am fighting it off for now at least. Carters speech therapy is going really well...his therapist is very happy with his progress...he is still working on his lisp with "s" sounds and making the correct "f" sounds. Its more about fine tuning his speech, since he is speaking in 6-word sentences now and adding words to his vocab all the time (he has copied me saying "frick" and "crap" in the last couple of days, oops!). Cade is a dream. He is 6.77kg as of Friday, and is currently wearing an outfit that Carter was wearing at 6 months! Seriously will be in size 0 here pretty soon, which is all too scary! I feel miserable...fat, frumpy and frustrated (mostly with the dog, who is now on a one-year timeframe to get her act together before we talk about rehoming her). Im dying to get back to the gym, but just cannot do it until Cade is 6 months, where he will be fully vax against whooping cough so I can take him to childcare, and will be on solids so Jonno can watch him at night (he still refuses a bottle, or any other means of getting milk, grr). His new fav thing is scratching his face and head off, no matter how short I keep his nails. Carter did it too. He and I are both losing our hair...I thought we had escaped the dreaded hair loss this time, but alas, it started falling out this week. My sister came down from the Central Coast yesterday which was nice..it was the first time she was able to see Cade. Mothers Day was pretty good...got a little lie-in, then the boys brought up my pressie (a kitchen mixer I wanted)...then the day got on normally. Jonno took Carter to church with him tonight (I sang last night for the first time since having Cade and it felt great!), which has been nice, but totally unproductive as I have a tummy ache. The best part of mothers day though was the homemade gifts Carter made me last week in preschool at church last night...he was so proud handing them to me, and I got teary. yes, Im lame, haha.

So, thats me in a nutshell (albeit a very large one!)

Hels, how scary!! Hopefully its something that will correct itself, or be able to be treated later on in his life. Glad it was diagnosed though. Is he back to eating again?

Tina, I can finally say you look pregnant! Only took you 38 weeks to get there, haha. Sounds like stuff is really ramping up, how exciting!! All this prelabour will be doing lots of good, and hopefully it will result in a short easy labour!

Lisa, sounds like its about that time already! I bet you get your +opk tomorrow, going by past charts. Its good that the m/c didnt mess up your cycles at least. This is the one!!! Only 5 more days until I get to meet you!!

Teal, well done to the boys on your drive! Ill be facing a 15 hour one this week down to Melbourne...and Im crapping myself!

Haylie, did you ever get af? The feeling down might be due to hormones starting to shift back to normal now youre not bfing as much. Just a
    guess of course. Just keep an eye on it.

Crystal, how very frustrating with the bfing! I wish I had some pearls of wisdom for you. Im still very proud of you for sticking it out and trying your best to be successful at it. I wonder if the diabetes has anything to do with it? I think that giving yourself a timreframe is a great idea (as you know), so we'll see what happens in a week. Sorry love.

Well, Im super excited to be heading down to Melbourne on Thursday...and super nervous. It will be so interesting to see what happens with the boys, haha. Im just going to make sure I have my milk flowing well (keeping up with the cookies, water, etc), so that it will only be 3-hourly feeds and potty Carter at the same time. We are staying in Albury Thurs night, so we're cutting the drive in half at least. Sunday coming back will be the whole thing at once though. Yikes. Anyway, it will be worth it to see you girls, cant wait!

Ok, this is WAY too long as it is!! Check back in again soon!

Night lovelies!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers day, as you are all wonderful Mothers.

Britt - Hellooooo! Great to hear your news. What a week, huh?! Jonno sounds like he got well and truly spoilt for his 30th. Man, mine was nothing compared to that lol. Mind you, it was 2 days after Jude's 1st birthday (biggest mission ever - think we went a bit mental) and I was soooo off anything happening as I was so exhausted! DH still organised a lovely breakfast for me with close friends - despite my protests - I really enjoyed it. I actually LIKED turning 30 (as in the age)...I don't know...I just felt that by 30 I really knew myself or something. I still feel young so the actual number doesn't mean a lot to me. Anyway - what a ramble - thanks for the comment on the pic haha. Yes, I do look pg now, better late than never! I am so jealous you are going to meet the Melbourne girls. When I saw on FB that you just missed out on the 5c fares to the GC I was like, damn it, we could have met!!!! One day!

Happy birthday, Haylie!!

Had a nice mothers day. Jude slept until 8:10am - good of him lol - but church starts at 9am, so we were very rushed. DH framed some beautiful momentoes of Jude at this age for me - hand prints - and another frame with photos of Jude and recent drawings he's done. Hard to explain - DH is arty so it's quite lovely to look at. DH cooked me a spectacular lunch - bruschetta and spinach salad with chicken, croutons and fresh basil - honestly, it was absolutely delicious. The inlaws came around in the arvo. They went out to tea (without me - just feeling really blah), but that was fine, I just chilled out and they had a nice time. As I type DH is vacuuming our disgusting carand getting the baby seat put back together etc. Things are finally coming together.

No change with the prelabour stuff. I am soooooo tired (and soooooo sick of whinging about it). What I'd give for 5 or 6 hours sleep in a row!!!! Am drinking chamomile tea right now. Oh well, even if it does nothing I really like the taste...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, just a quick update!

As of Friday I have started to feel terrible. Major chills-like uncontrollable tremors, cold sweats, migraine, neck pain, fever of 40+ @ times and just a general state of feeling like death. Breasts are fine, no major issues, no mastitis from what I can tell (No redness or tenderness etc).

When I went to the Lactation appointment on Thursday, I asked her to look @ my incision because it felt strange. She said it had a tiny bit of inflammation on one side and that otherwise it was healed very well. She found out that they accidentally left the know from my sutures (it is massive and should have been clipped). It was growing into the skin and she had to cut it out (boy did it hurt)

It isn't inflamed or sore or anything so I am not sure what is going on. But I do know that I feel awful, never been this sick in my life.

Atm I am too weak to feed so I am pumping and Jared is bottle feeding. Trying to sleep as much as this headache will let me.

Off to the clinic @ 3!!

And that is all of my whinging and whining.

Britt--SO glad Jonno had a great birthday! I have NO clue what to do for Jared. Have some gift ideas in mind, but he did so well for my birthday that I feel a bit obligated to do an awesome job for him!

Tina--No worries on the SMS buddy I am sure I will pop on here in time to see the announcement, or Britt will tell me via msn! I cannot wait!

HERE are me and my boys yesterday!

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    firstly happy mothers day to everyone!! hope you all had fab days with your precious familes!

crystal- ouchies!!! i hope you feel better soon, let us know how you go this afternoon

tina- got your friend request on FB things sound like they'll be happening very soon for you! how exciting that youll soon be holding your newest bub in your arms!!!

haylie- happy birthday for yesterday!!! hope you had an extra special day

britt- WOW! johnno is a lucky man! they were such cool gifts! i hope he enjoyed his day! good work to carter with his speech therapy! and good to hear that cade is letting mummy sleep!

brain is a bit mush, thats all i can remember at this stage lol...

afm, dp hurt his wrist at work and is home on work cover atm, so back to sending me bonkers lol. hes at physio atm to see if he can go back to work tomorrow as hes already had a week off. bayli is acting out a bit lately and regressing with his toilet training, bit frustrating! jasper is still going great guns, was 7.14 at last weigh and 61cms! hes boobing alot lately, so im expecting another growth spurt..gonna try him in the cot this week in his own room, so we'll see how that goes

anyways hope everyone is well..much love to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - You poor love , I hope you feel better very soon and on top of the world again. Your photo is just gorgeous of you with your boys.

Tina - Sounds like your DH made it a special day for you, what a gem . Any baby movements today?

Britt - NOt long now! 4 sleeps , so cant wait to catch up with you and meet you IRL. Yep I think I am o'ing today, temp drop again today and feeling icky and just had a +OPK.

Haylie - Happy Birthday for yesterday, hope you had a lovely time away.

AFM - O'ing today, +OPK so will try and fit one last session in tonight..... apart from that alls well and not much thats interesting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Back from the clinic, and I have a raging UTI. So bad that it is affecting my neck and head. No pain though when I wee, just a little bit of a weird feeling. So on a course of antibiotics. But if I vomit I have to go to the ER immediately. Not sure why but apparently that's a bad sign.

Off to sleep....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Crystal - , restup love. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa, quickly thought I would pop in and say that if you got your +opk today, you will most likely actually ovulate tomorrow or Wed, so keep the bd'ing up if you can until Wed night, or at least until tomorrow night...just to cover your bases I dont want you to miss out this cycle! Im super impressed you are ovulating on schedule...way to go menstrual cycle! haha...

Ok, horrid day today, and sick boys, so thats all I can spare atm...will be back soon! mwah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, am home and exhausted, what a weekend. But it was awesome. The wedding was great, my sister looked amazing of course and everything went off without a hitch. The boys were wonderful all weekend, I was very impressed. There was a line up to cuddle Cooper and Lachlan did great and even played with the big kids on his own. Oh and I managed to fit into my dress thank goodness. Will have photos for you as soon as I get some we didn't get any on our camera as I was in most of them and DH had the two boys to look after, but I have requested some from friends while we wait for the good ones.

Mother's Day was lovely we put on breakfast for any wedding guest's who wanted to come and got to see my Grandma and my Mum. DH looked after the boys all morning which was great and they gave a couple of presents but my fave is a book called Royal Mum's just relased by RBWH which gives a history of the hosp since it was built in the 30's and stories of Mum's who have had bubs there (is where L was born). And all the money goes back into the research and equipment for prem bubs . Hope you all had great days too.

Crystal - Hope you feel better soon. Love the photo they're beautiful.

Haylie - Happy Birthday for yesterday. Hope your overnight trip was fun.

Lisa - for catching that little egg. Everyone loved their cards.

Britt - Sorry you had such a yuck day. 15hrs, yuck hope you have a little dvd player for Carter.

Tina - It's getting so close, come on little bubba!! Glad your weekend was fun. Am not worried who posts your birth announcement, I say first in after the message arrives, was just wanting the text as it's more exciting then jumping on BH a hundred times a day to check L hates me ducking off to check email etc, I think he gets more jealous of the computer than Cooper.