+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning Guys

Yikes it's quiet in here!

Lisa so sorry I didn't get to the market. I was still feeling awful from my stupid cold and although the weather turned out to be lovely on Saturday, it was so cold when I woke up I just felt like hibernating. Glad to hear things were starting to feel a little better. You are a very strong person. I hope you are still feeling ok and am thinking about you all the time.

Tina hope your massage was good and that you sorted things out with your niece. Did she decide to give a reason for wanting to stay with her dad? Not long at all for you now. When is your next appt?

Britt thanks for you help last night. Have you started Jonnos birthday presents? Lucky man. Have you got any more vids of Cade? I took some of Evie last night and now just have to put them up. I can't wait to catch up!

Hi everyone else

Well we have had a very busy and exciting few days. I decided to put Mia into 3yo kindy next year. I think she will really benefit from it. So we have been busily looking for 3 and 4 year old kindy and only have a couple more to look at before I choose. I am just so excited for her. The things she will do and learn! She is also out of nappies (aside from her sleeps) and hasn't had an accident since we took them off (about 2 weeks). I'm very proud. We put a pull up on when we go out and she either holds it in until we get home or decides to go to the loo herself rather than wee in her pull up. It's great! She also decided herself that it was time to move on from the toddler bed and into a full size adult bed. It doesn't have rails or sides so I have just put heaps of pillows down on the floor and she hasn't fallen out yet. I think things are so much easier when I let her do things in her own time. Like last year when she decided she didn't want a bottle before bed and she never asked for one again. Now for the bedtime dummy...

Evie is going along well too. She is also very animated and has become really chatty. She loves watching Mia as well. The only thing is that she isn't putting on much weight at all. Only 200g this month and about the same last month. Sigh. Straight away the CHN questioned my supply, which I know is fine. Maybe my girls just have a different pattern of weight gain? After the dramas I had when Mia did the same thing, it's not what I wanted to hear, although I did expect that it would be the case. She's very light and little, especially cause she was a 9lber. So now at 3 months old she is at a grand total of 5.2kg . Oh well. Just have to keep going and ignore the call to put her on formula. She'll get there, I hope.

Anyway, better get back to the kindy hunting and ballet school hunting. That's my job for today.

Hope everyone is going well. Speak soon.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heya girls, just a really quick note to update you all. Had another appointment with the lactation consultant today and in 3 days Ezra has only put on 20g so that is not a good sign. We are still feeding 3 hourly, pumping and then supply lining after each feed. I am totally exhausted. Have been having a few good cries in between sleeps and then back to feeding.

He is still really really sleepy but his jaundice is a bit better. Still there though. I honestly don't feel like I am enjoying this first few weeks like I did with Ethan, it seems really hard and emotional. Hoping it changes soon!

Love you all! (will check in soon to get updated with you all)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh, Crystal, biggest to you. You must be so exhausted, you poor thing. I wish there was something more I could say other than I'm thinking of you lots. Hang in there, lovely.

Sarah - hellooo!!! Sounds like things are trucking along at your place (except for your nasty cold...poor thing). I so agree with you on waiting until your kids are ready to do stuff - we've been the same with Jude and things have just panned out over time. Lol about the bedtime dummy - we have one, too! I can't even be bothered thinking about it - especially with the new baby coming! One day. That's exciting about kindy next year. I think Jude and Mia are the same age. I'm in a quandry about the whole thing. He's booked into a C&K kindy for the following year (2011) so at this point I think we'll wait until then. Blah, so many decisions! As for Eve - if she's happy and content and you are happy and content then go with what you are doing, I say. That's only my humble opinion of course - but you know your bub!!!

Just got back from dinner with the girls from my antenatal class. Was lovely. The most exciting news of the day is that a very special friend of mine had her baby this afternoon (due tomorrow). A little girl. She's an ivf bub. I don't know details, just the name, weight and time of birth, but the text was very chipper, so all seems to be well. The only downer is that I probably won't get to see them until our own bub is born as they live in Brisbane and I'm off any travel other than local from now on...

Went to the ob today. All is well. Bub has engaged further and is in perfect position. I am measuring fine (am 37 and a half weeks, measuring just under 37 - he is happy). Yay - things are looking good in terms of no induction. I'm still working on my headspace - I would ideally love another couple of weeks to chill and get my head ready, but I know bub will just come when it wants to come lol! I'm still having lots of pains, cramps etc etc. Hopefully they are productive!

Where are you, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come backkkk!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Evening girls,

Tina - Glad you had a lovely dinner with your friends. I gather these are antenatal friends from when you conceived Jude? Yay for bubs being ready to go, I cant believe its not long to go now.

Sarah - No worries about the market, I think we are doing them for a few months so maybe a future one might suit ok.... Thanks for thinking of me. I'm here, trying to just get on with things and most of all trying to have the enthusiasm to start this journey yet again. Did you find a ballet school for Moo? How exciting, that and the thought of kindergarten! YAY! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Crystal - , hormones play a huge part in it all my dear so hang in there and just try and get plenty of sleep.

How is everyone else? Not much happening here. I *think* AF is finally leaving and now just trying to get some enthusiasm about starting this whole journey again.... DH is a rock, he is so adament and supportive that the sticky BFP is not too far away, such a sweetheart and has coped the brunt of my emotion the past few days going from happiness, to heartbroken to angry. Had a funeral today, went along to support my best friend who's grandfather passed away. Good innings but still sad. Hope your all having a good week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, have been thinking of you all. Had a busy few days. Lachlan's birthday on Saturday was great, he had a good day. Was so sweet when he realised everyone was singing to him he flashed a huge smile then hid his face with his hands, like me doesn't he like being centre of attention. He loved the car cake I made, lucky I took photos the night before cause he managed to grab a handful of it just before we were going to sing and cut it Cooper's going great, he's been very happy and content which is awesome last week he was quiet needy so am glad he is happier again now. My Dad is here atm and taking me and the boys shopping this morning as he wants to spoil them so thinking I'll stock up on winter clothes for them. Dad is puppy sitting while we go up to my sister's wedding (different Dads). We are heading off tomorrow and a bit over 500km's to drive with the boys, so will be a long day. Thankfully we have a dvd player for Lachlan and just stop and have lots of plays in the parks. wish us luck!!

Went and had a chat to the mw/chn that i take the boys to yesterday as what I thought was AF returning is still here so has been 2weeks of fresh blood, so starting to wonder. We decided that I should start taking my mini pill and see if that ends it otherwise off to the doc when we get back next week. Is annoying as it didn't come back til about 6mths after Lachlan even when I stopped bf'ing at 4mths.

Tina - Glad to hear your belly is measuring well. Would be great to avoid induction this time. Hopefully bubs gives you at least one more week to try and relax before life gets crazy.

Crystal - You must be so exhausted! You've done so well to keep at it for so long. I hope things get easier for you both soon.

Lisa - Yay for your DH. I'm glad your getting heaps of support from him, what a rollarcoaster you guys have been on for the last few weeks. Cards have arrived safely thanks so much will have a look tomorrow afternoon when we get there.

Hello to everyone else hope you going well.

Happy Birthday
    Shy
    Last edited by Two in Blue; 06-05-2009 at 07:34. Reason: add photo links :)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Morning ladies,

Teal - I am so glad to hear the cards arrived! I hope you enjoy them. Aww the pics are gorgeous, did you make the cake? Its a good idea to start the mini pill, wish I had of after having sarah as it just flatlines out the hormones a little too. Enjoy the wedding and Mothers day away!

AFM - AF has definately gone awol now.... time to start getting busy again.... just hope ovulation is still at its normal time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

I won't attempt personals atm, just popping in to say hello. Have been a bit distant from bubhub so I can focus on real life a bit more lol.

Have had an interesting day today with Layla- she has completely refused to BF, had to lay down in bed in the dark with her just now to get her to take a little bit but she's not interested at all. All day she's had screaming fits when I try to feed her. I'm hoping this won't last long... she's not had much formula either and seems unsettled. She hasn't been herself the last couple of days and I suspect it may be the start of teething.

I hope you are all doing ok. Its been very quiet in here lately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerkitty View Post
    Heya girls, just a really quick note to update you all. Had another appointment with the lactation consultant today and in 3 days Ezra has only put on 20g so that is not a good sign. We are still feeding 3 hourly, pumping and then supply lining after each feed. I am totally exhausted. Have been having a few good cries in between sleeps and then back to feeding.

He is still really really sleepy but his jaundice is a bit better. Still there though. I honestly don't feel like I am enjoying this first few weeks like I did with Ethan, it seems really hard and emotional. Hoping it changes soon!
    Hang in there, you are doing an amazing job!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Ugh, had a grand total of 4 hours sleep last night (not factoring in 3 pee breaks) so am absolutely exhausted. Didn't have Jude today and still was a wreck. I can't sleep in the day, either. So restless. Sorry for the downer.

Went to Curtain Wonderland today to look at blockout curtains and was horrified at the prices! That is the grand achievement of my day lol. Had dinner at the in laws and am now ready for bed. Please, let me sleep tonight.

Haylie - Hopefully Layla is just having a one-off day. How is Mason going?

Lisa - Yes, the girls are from our 2006 antenatal class. There were 6 couples at the time - 4 of us still catch up regularly. We try to balance catch ups with the kids and some nice dinners out for the Mums lol. Enjoy getting busy.

Teal - oh, all the best for your trip, that sounds like a mission. I'm sure the wedding will be lovely, though. Have a great time! Oh, and great cake - from the Womens Weekly cake book by any chance? I have my Mums old one and a new one. I just love them.

Still lots of pains/discomfort, groin cramps etc etc here. Am feeling pretty flat, but that's probably because of the tiredness...I don't know...just a blah day. The fact that some costumes that we want to use at the eisteddfod appear to be awol isn't helping, either. I turned the house upside-down today, but am missing 5 of these dresses. If we can't find them then we have to come up with something else, which is very. I'm normally so good with looking after things, but honestly, this pg, I have been so scatty it's not even funny.

Hope you are all well XXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    evening girls,

Am in bed, so this will be short, but just wanted to say Im here! Things have been really busy with dhs bday coming up...we started celebrating it last night...he gets a pressie and nice dinner each night until Fruday where he gets all his good pressies, dinner out, homemade cake, etc. We are going to be decorating the house while he is at work Fri as well, so will be fun

Carter has been acting up the last couple of days, so that isnt helping..but kindy day tomorrow, so we can finish up Jonnos bday stuff.

Anyway, have a great night, will pop in tomorrow at some stage for personals..

Lisa, am thinking of you, glad to hear things are moving forward, emotionally and physically and brownie points to dh being so lovely!

Crystal, IM me if you need to chat/ask questions. Am so proud of you for keeping with it...

Night all!
    Xx