ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Haylie, if it wasnt for the spotting I would feel hopeful as I have no cramping or anything..... but the spotting is really setting in now and bright red, I am so scared each time I go to the loo I will find AF, but I guess if shes going to come, sooner would be better than later. I cant believe I will find out on my birthday, such bad timing, oh well, cant help these things. About to curl up on the couch with some panadol, a hot cuppa and an easter egg I think. I just wanna run away and hide, but as you all know with a little one already thats just not feasible....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lisa--Please try not to stress (easier said than done I know) I had bright red bleeding in both of my pregnancies and I have 2 healthy boys. Thinking of you and sending lots of sticky vibes and hugs!!

As for us- Dom midwife came to check up on Ezra. He has lost 45g in a week and she said that is perfectly normal. She also told me to stop using the nipple shield because it is like "cheating" and I am not properly learning to breastfeed. I told her it was working for us and at this stage it was either the shield or a bottle. My wound is healing nicely although I have a bit of tenderness today. I moved too quick yesterday when trying to keep Ethan from falling and its sore now.

Ezra is sleeping pretty well and feeding 4 hourly. Last night was a tough night and he didn't settle much. But Jared was up with him.

So we're hanging in there.

Talk soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Lisa. Am hoping for the best.

Tina - You should have bubs on Saturday Is Lachlan's b'day so a good day, but maybe a little soon for your liking. Mind you my doc was saying the same thing to me at 35 weeks and Cooper still wasn't here at EDD, all he did was get me excited and then inpatient.

Crystal - Glad to hear things are going fairly well with Ezra. Fancy the MW saying the nipple shield was cheating, she should have been praising you for not giving in and giving him the bottle.

Haylie - Hope you get to see some of your kitchen tonight! Grr, about the builder not giving you an idea of when the house will be ready.

Britt - Well done to Cade (and Carter) for sleeping so long. You must have felt pretty good this morning. Will PM you my address too.

AFM I managed to take both boys food shopping this morning and it actually went very well, yay for that. Mostly I was concerned about handling L and and naughtiness whilst having Cooper as well but I put him in the trolley and gave him an apple to eat and he was great. Am just hoping DH doesn't assume I'll be able to do it everyweek. Picked up Cooper's Twinkle toes yesterday. Am very happy with them We can see the size difference in their feet at 4 wks, which is cute. Cooper was cranky when I got his done so his hands are in tight little fists. Here's a couple of photos.

Cooper
    Lachlan & Cooper

Only 3 more sleeps til Lachlan is 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I was shocked when she said it was cheating! I was a little !

Here is the little man @ 1 week!
    Pic1
    Pic2
    Pic3
    Pic4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Dangerkitty! Your son, He is beautiful!!!

newmummy0507 your twinkle toes are gorgeous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey gals,

Lisa - biggest ever to you, lovely. I wish there was something further I could say...my thoughts are with you and I hope Friday brings you joyous news for your birthday.

Britt - lol about not stopping on the hill. I will PM you my address. We are starting to have cooler mornings here, too (well, cool by Qld standards lol). It is a welcome change!

Haylie- I hope your kitchen is taking shape! I hope Mason has fully recovered from whatever it was that was upsetting him.

Crystal - firstly, your little man is such a spunk! Oh, that hair!!!! Secondly, I am gobsmacked at the 'cheating' comment. Cheating?????? How can using a nipple shield matter in the slightest if it means he is getting the breastmilk? Ridiculous. I had a friend who breastfed for 13 months with nipple shields as she has inverted nipples.

Teal - cute twinkle toes!!! I can certainly see the difference between Lachlan and Cooper.

Yikers, what a day! Jude went to MIL and I was fired up to do all sorts of things (that included driving all over the coast). Needless to say I ran out of puff at 1pm and went to bed. I am having infrequent contractions (that bite a bit), lots of rear end and groin pain and about 1000 braxton hicks a day. I said to DH that if this goes on for another 3 weeks its going to be a looooong 3 weeks. Anyway, I've packed the hospy bag, put away the baby clothes, washed the car seat cover and sorted some of Jude's stuff, so progress is happening.

Well, my first day NOT at work and the sh*t hit the fan in one of the classes. So I've been on the phone to parents and one of my employees and it's just what I DON't need. Anyway, hopefully it's on the way to being sorted. Sigh. That's owning your own business for you.

Well, my Mum has just rung and DH is talking to her - I'm sure she'll want to talk to me so will be off. Take care, lovelies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for all your lovely thoughts ladies. To be honest I am fairly sure its a mc or I have AF... its just really heavy and clots now and wouldnt of thought anything could survive it! Cant believe I have to ring on my birthday to get the results, so am thinking its not likely to change the end result anyway and I might just wait until my appointment on Friday with the doc. For the girls that had bleeding early in their PG's, was it ever as heavy as AF, or just light spotting?

Tina - I am so glad to hear you are now ready for bubs arrival just incase , sounds like he/she isnt far away from entering this world!

Teal - Love the twinkle toes pictures they are so cute. Thanks for your msg too, I'll pop them in the mail for you when you give me your addy. Hope you like them

Crystal - Aww little Ezra is just too cute. Love the little hands. Hopefully he gives you a better night tonight.
    Last edited by Craftymum; 29-04-2009 at 21:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA! I really truly desperately hope today brings good news and joy rather than pain....Im here if you need me, Ill pm you my mobile number....

Thinking about you...have been constantly for the last few days
    (youre even in my dreams)...

Be back for personals girls after I get Carter to preschool and have a nap, Cade had a shocker wanting to remain permanently on the boob, sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning. Sorry I haven't been online much. I have been so busy and still have a nasty cold, the kids have been going a bit mental and the main reason is that my computer is so damn slow until the 1st of May because Dan hit our cap. Grrrr. Britts's been keeping me up to date though.

Just thought I'd pop my head in and send the hugest of all hugs to Lisa. (Who has just popped up on my screen so I might say hi). I am truly thinking of you and feeling for you at the moment, and same as Britt, you are even in my dreams. My bleeding with Evie went from light brown spotting to really heavy bright red full on bleeding. I too thought nothing could possibly survive and swore that it was all over but she was ok (obviously). That went on until I was 12 weeks. Some little babes are just fighters and strong little things. Layla was the same. I have hope for you and your family of four. Happy birthday

Crystal OMG he is such a beautiful, spunky little man!!! What lovely pictures! I can see so much of Ethan in him. Wow! You sound like you are doing really well. Good job! And like the others, I too say stuff the nurse. What a stupid thing to say. BFing is BFing no matter how you do it and you know that it's the best thing. I struggled with my milk not coming in on the one side and I had a cracked and very sore bleeding nipple so I was hand expressing and feeding evie with a spoon for a few days. I was told not to do it but it was just too sore to feed her 'properly'. Our breastfeeding relationship is going along so well now and is even better than I imagined it would be. Mum knows best I think ! Just keep going with whatever feels best and Ezra will be all the better for it!

Tina I have been thinking about you heaps too. Sounds like bub could be making an early appearance! Either way it's not too long til you will be holding your little one and smooching his/her cheeks and smelling that beautiful newborn baby smell . I can't wait to hear all about it.

Hiya everyone else.

I better go. Mia has started demanding brekkie. Catch up soon,

Thanks
    Reviews
    You girls are just such sweethearts, thanks for all your messages, prayers and lovely words. Going to try and enjoy my day to its best.....