ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mel - Yay for your boys, and its fantastic that your DP is enjoying his new job, sounds like its a winner. Go the Biggest Loser! I so want Bob to win and if not Tiffany. I went to High School right through to Year 12 with Amanda as a really close friend so I am going to be interested to see how much she has lost.
    Re the diet, I am sure you dont have much to lose, in all the pictures you look great hun! I found that going on the CSIRO Total Well Being diet works well as it works mostly on the tummy area amazingly.

Haylie - Fingers crossed the houses all work out, such a juggling game isnt it and so nerve wracking when you dont have much control over it all. I am sure it will be fine, even if you rent the house back off the new owners for a short period of time. Hope you enjoyed your kiddy free unwind time.

Teal - Sounds like Cooper might be going through a little growth spurt

Well we had mothers group today and I told the girls. Probably should of waited but I am just busting to tell people, as everyone pretty much knows we were TTC and it wasnt working so I want them to know we atleast got a BFP even if it goes haywire.... Got lots of baby cuddles too from the 2nd kidlets in the group that had all been born. Hoping to be able to get my BT results in the morning. I dont think they did a count on the first test last week, so I will probably only get todays level, and then on Friday the 2nd reading that I'll get done Thursday.

Off to watch Master Chef and the Biggest Loser!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I only have a few mins until the Biggest Loser finale lol...go Bob!!!!

Lisa - must have been lovely to tell your mothers group about your BFP. It's such a special time. Will be thinking of you getting your bt results.

Mel - yay for sleeping boys!!! Glad things are going well for your dp. I'll give some thought to the weightloss...I basically eat no processed food (due to being allergic to wheat) and it certainly keeps my weight down (therefore no refined grains either). Might be something to consider (you could still have wheat - but only wholegrain).

Haylie - I'm glad you had a chance to rest a bit today. Grrr about people looking at the house. So annoying! As for work - I have finished going in there now. I still have to do all of the admin stuff and will continue to do so.

Teal - boo to AF. It is certainly one thing I don't miss when pg!!!!

Britt - that's hard with your DHs birthday. Will try to rack my brain for fun, special, cheap things to do lol!!!

Crystal - wonderful to hear you are doing well. Oh , and Ezra, he is absolutely divine. I really mean it - he is just gorgeous. Those pics gave me warm fuzzies!!!

Had a good day here but dog-tired. Par for the course from now on I would say! Jude and i went to the beach this morning, had a play and a picnic. It was a beautiful day here - not too hot (unlike the weekend!!!) so was lovely. He had a huge sleep today, so I read and dozed for an hour and a half. So overall a pleasant day.

Off to the ob tomorrow. I'm leaving Jude with MIL. My hospy is on a hill - there are never any parks - I always have to hike a long way (UP the hill) and I"m just over pushing Jude as well!!! Not to mention waiting etc. So from now on I'm going it alone!!!

Ok, off to watch the finale!! Woo hoo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning gals,

Crystal, how is our new little guy settling in? How is the feeding going? Getting easier? Thinking about you...

Mel, well done on getting the boys into bed on your own! Ive had to do it on my own a few times now, it can get a bit stressful for sure! Glad DP is doing so well at his new job, must be a bit of a relief. As for the weight loss, Im just getting back into it myself...I know what works for me, but you may have to experiment a bit to see what will work for you...good luck!

Lisa, how annoying they didnt do a quantitive count on Thurs! Let us know the numbers when you get them! Off to buy some cards off you...

Teal, boo for af! I keep expecting mine to show up anyday, but so far nothing. I half want it to start so I can start tracking my cycles again, so we can get rid of the condoms. I had to take provera to get it 9 months pp after Carter, but that was most likely due to my pcos and I think being on the met will change that this time around. I havent lost any hair pp like I did with Carter either, and my milk is much more abundant, which I think the met has helped with also. Go met, haha!

Haylie, thats what we are holding out for: the FHOG to disappear. We are hoping they dont continue it (which is a real possibility) as that will make it easier for us. We dont need that extra $7k, and house prices will drop again thankfully, so we'll see. Boo about the house sale...hopefully they will hold out just a couple more months! Werent they supposed to finish the house by Feb? Maybe Im remembering incorrectly...

Tina, hope your OB appt is going well...there were never any parks at my hospy either, and the walk was ridiculous pushing Carter and being so pg!

Hi to everyone else!!

Well, again, nothing new or exciting to report here. Took a walk with the boys yesterday afternoon which was nice. We'll be taking another one this afternoon. Only thing is that there is this HORRIBLE hill we have to climb to go anywhere, so I end up so sore the day after I climb it (and I have to stop halfway up), so I never look forward to walks, haha. Ah well, its good for me...pushing 35kg up it isnt so great tho. Have the best day girls!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Morning Ladies, well afternoon now!
    Just rang to get my BT results and unfort they wouldnt give them to me.. My doc did tell me NOT to ring today to get them as he will tell me them all at the appt on Fri as he needed the Thursday test to compare it to so now I just have to sit the time out till 10.30 am on Friday. LOL oh well, whats that saying, all good things come to those who wait??

Britt - Have a peek at the website, if there is something in particular you are looking for and its not on there just holla.

Tina - Hope your Ob appointment went well today, cant believe your into weeks now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one from me girls, it's been one of those days...

Lisa - I hope Friday comes around quickly for you.

Britt - I have pm'd you my number back. Hope you enjoyed your walk up the hill again today!!!

Went to the ob. Measuring perfectly. Over the last few days I have been feeling pretty odd - nausea, groin pain, periody-type cramps. But the worst of it has been these lightning bolt pains I get in my rear end (just like the excruciating pain I had there for the whole 2 hours I pushed with Jude). Anyway, I told all this to the middie and ob. Lo and behold the baby is engaged, hence all of the above. The ob asked if I had my bag packed - had to admit no. He said it might be an idea. Of course I could easily go for weeks and weeks yet but he did say that bub number 2 engaged this early could indicate things might get moving early. Bah, I'd like at least another fortnight to get myself and my head together!!!!

Jude didn't sleep today, my friend came to visit with her 2 month old, and I am so exhausted and tired of just dealing with these pains. I hope I can have a good sleep tonight...it's been a while!

Love to all - I hope you are all well. XX

Oh yeah - was thinking about my hospy bag - realised I haven't bought any breast-pads. Seriously, is my brain disconnected from my body?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies,

Tina - Best you get that bag packed soon lol, sounds like bubba could make an early appearance!

Well it would seem Mr spot cant even keep away from me in pregnancy either, he made an appearance last night and is still camping out so feeling a tad blue atm. Not having any cramping though. Fridays BT results cant come soon enough I tell ya! DH has ordered I take it easy today. I just hope everything is ok .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

A crisp morning it is here today, only supposed to get to like 16, brrr! Carter is even asking for his robe, which means its really cold haha. Gibby is wearing her jacket too

Lisa, am still deciding what to get, so will place my order soon! We already chatted about the spotting, but remember that I had that 'doomed' feeling too a couple of times in the beginning and everything was fine...hormones magnify everything. Am thinking of you...

Tina, oh wow, sounds like our next bub will be really soon! That is so very exciting! I did survive the hill, even made it all the way without stopping...I had planned to stop, but the neighbour was out, and I didnt want to look like an idiot, haha.

Well, nothing going on here today went to the library yesterday and got some dog training books, so will be reading those. *sigh* Fun times.

Oh! I have a big favour to ask...the Maternity Coalition is asking women to sign and send in these postcards to help get the new legislature changed about making homebirths ilegal. Would any of you be willing to send them in if I send you the postcard?? Im pretty sure all of you are for choices in how one births, so you girls were the first I thought of to help me out...I really want a homebirth, as you all know Anyway, pm me your address and I will send one to you...also, if you know others in your mothers groups who would be interested in supporting it, Ill send extra. Thanks!

alright, Cade getting fussy (he went 7 hours between feeds last night, whohoo!).

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Just got back from the doc, its not looking too good. We are thinking chemical PG... not sure. Level on Mon was only 25, so either its a late implanter or my hormones were just playing havoc with HPTs and its a chemical or mc. Had a BT this morning and will get results tommorrow. Just feeling a bit down and out atm about it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I've been reading along but haven't posted for a couple of days. Mason went to kindy yesterday but I picked him up early as he had a high temp and was very lethargic- when the kids were playing outside he layed down inside on the cusions and slept. Very unlike him. So I bought him home and he rested for the afternoon. I checked on him at about 8:30pm and he was boiling hot so I took his temp- 39.9 Panadol brought it back down and I got him out of bed to lay on the lounge with me so I could keep an eye on him. He is fine this morning (other than pooing in his pants on purpose ).

I think Layla is constipated, she is making noises like she is in pain and trying to push. She hasn't pooed in a few days which wouldn't bother me if it weren't for the obvious discomfort. We've done the bicycle legs, tummy massage and warm bath but still no poo. She's asleep now so I'll keep trying again later. Do you think I should give her some water?

Mel- well done to your boys! How did you go last night? Sounds like your DP is doing really well at his new job and they must be happy with him What is he doing? My birthday is May 10th which is not this sunday but next.

Lisa- try not to stress about the spotting, but I do understand how worrying it is. Layla is a perfect example of bleeding in pregnancy not always being a bad sign.... try to take it easy . How annoying that you couldn't get your BT results

Tina- thats great that bub is measuring perfectly! I agree you need to start thinking about your hosp bag haha. Even if you can just get a few essentials chucked in a bag and if you happen to go early then your DH can grab whatever else you need. How exciting, it could be any day!

Britt- I have PM'd you my address. Well done Cade on going 7 hours between feeds last night! Yes we were originally promised a February completion, although we thought that was unrealistic anyway. But I am a bit annoyed that it is taking a lot longer than promised and every time I ask the builder how long it is going to be until we can move in, he is very vague. Grr. Its getting to the stage where we need them to get it done asap because we can't affort rent and the mortgage payments as well. This month wasn't so bad but next month will be a killer because all but 1 progress payment has been made, so its nearly the full loan amount.

Hi to everyone else I hope Crystal is going well with little Ezra.

When DH finishes work this afternoon we are going to look at the house again. DH went past on the way to volleyball last night and had a look in and saw that the kitchen cupboards & the bathroom vanities had been delivered, along with all the tiles. So hopefully I'll have a kitchen by the end of today, or at least the start of a kitchen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymum View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Just got back from the doc, its not looking too good. We are thinking chemical PG... not sure. Level on Mon was only 25, so either its a late implanter or my hormones were just playing havoc with HPTs and its a chemical or mc. Had a BT this morning and will get results tommorrow. Just feeling a bit down and out atm about it all.
    You must have posted while I was typing.... oh Lisa I'm so sorry to hear that things aren't looking good. Hopefully its just a late implanter... my first hcg with Layla was only 17- within 2 days it was 165 or something like that (10 times the amount, hence why they thought it was twins). So it might just be low to begin with I understand how stressful this is but try to stay positive until you know the outcome of todays BT