ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls!

Whoa, I'm pooped from the party today...the kids were really well behaved, though, and we had a chance to catch up with some people we haven't seen for a while. Jude ate so many lollies/chips etc - I'm surprised he wasn't sick. We don't even have biscuits in this house lol! I guess he feels he needs to cash in when at a party.

Anyway, another weekend is drawing to a close. I can't believe this baby is due in less than 4 weeks. It sounds so cliche, but I really, really can't seem to get my head around it.

Hi, Jo, my name is Tina. I have a son who will be 3 in July and am expecting a baby in the coming weeks. I have been more nervous this time around, yet I have to admit that I've also been so busy that I feel like my brain has been elsewhere for a lot of it...looking forward to getting to know you.

Teal - oh those puppies. And Cooper!!! He looks so grown up lying on his tummy! Just adorable.

Britt - yay you're back online! Hope Cade has a good night tonight.

Haylie - Ahh, got to love it when they sleep until 9am. Jude has got up at about 8:20am both mornings this weekend which has been lovely for DH and I (esp with the bub just about here - one last hurrah lol). DH and I are both USELESS in the morning.

Mel - oh yay about your DPs job - that must be a weight off your mind. Am watching SYTYCD right now! I'm really hoping Ben wins - Talia is my next favourite!

Lisa - the BDing is a tricky one. I think we did as normal in the very early days. Then at 7 weeks I found out I had a bit of a bleed beside the embryo so freaked it a bit until I went to the obstetrician at 11 weeks and he said it was all fine. Just go with what you feel comfortable with. In the end I think it's a small sacrifice to make. At the mo I literally feel like i'm in labour for an hour after BDing so have told DH that's it until I'm ready to actually GO into labour lol.

Bah, Ben just got booted off SYTYCD!!! Oh well, go Talia!

My plan for this week is to actually get some things done for the coming of this baby, eg, pack my hospital bag!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tina - Yeah I wanted Ben to win, but now am cheering for Talia. I bet you sleep well tonight!

Teal - I cant believe how grown up little Cooper looks! gosh they change so much. Pups are very cute too, especially patch

Britt - thanks, I am still in a little shock still, scared to let it sink in I think! Just hanging for the BT results on Friday.... Might have to ring on Tues and just get a status of tomm's BT test atleast

Thanks for the comments girls re the BD'ing.... tricky situation! But I'll just go with what feels comfortable. Its funny when you go from so much bd'ing when TTC to finally cheering for a break and then the DP's dont understand and want to keep the action up

DH is back at work tomm, so I am guessing Sarah is going to be hard work when she realises he isnt home. Have my 2nd BT tommorrow for the Beta HCG .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning my lovelies,

I so cant wait to meet up with you Lisa, Sarah, Hels, Kaz and Debi! I was saying to Jonno last night that we will have to take a trip to QLD next so I can meet up with the rest of you!

Teal, oh Cooper is such a stunner! Well done on the rolling! Cade started doing it a few weeks ago and I caught him the other day just before he rolled off the couch! I have to put him in the bouncer now if I leave the room...theyre already becoming mobile, oh dear! The pups are just gorgeous! Gibby looked a lot like that as a newborn...so precious.

Tina, I was cheering for Ben too, but he did so very well! Hopefully it will open some doors for him now. You will feel better once your hospy bag is packed. Remember that he/she isnt going to care if his/her room is done or not...just get the necessities up and the rest will come together after he/she arrives. Im going to go against the flow and say BOY for you!

Lisa, good luck with the bt today! Im sure all will be fine and doubling as it should!

Well, no plans for today. Its sunny for once (before the rain comes back on Wed, grrr), so going to try and take a nice long walk with the kids (and dog maybe), and get some laundry done. My poor drier has been getting a good workout these last couple of weeks. Am hoping my nappies and covers arrive today, cant wait! Im all stocked up on size mediums now, so will buy the large AIOs in a few months. Jonnos 30th is next month, so have to figure out what else Im getting him (he might pop in here to spy on me talking about his pressies [yes he has a login here ], so cant say what Im getting him just yet). We are sorta celebrating it when MIL comes out in June so she can watch Carter at least...trying to figure out where to go for a night or two...he hates birthdays and hates spending money on them, so its difficult finding something he will like that he wont be mad about spending money on. Sigh.

Have a wonderful day girls!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!! Oh gosh where to start! This will be short but wanted to check in.

First off--CONGRATULATIONS TO LISA!! Words cannot even express how excited I am!! You deserve it!!!

2ndly--HUGE thanks to Britt for keeping you all updated! Thanks heaps love!!

Well we are finally home and I am feeling good. I think I over did it yesterday because today I am feeling the pain. Good thing for oxycodone!

Ezra is absolutely amazing! I was worried I wouldn't feel the same kinda feelings that I did when Ethan was born, but man was I wrong! We are adjusting well and Ethan is LOVING having us home. Last night all he did was stare @ me, smile then give me lots of cuddles. He had to always be touching me. It was cute.

Had a rough go in hospital, but more so with just feeding. He is instantly frantic for food when he wakes and my flat nipples weren't doing the trick. So we tried everything possible. Supply line, finger feeds, comp feeds and now we finally found that a nipple shield is best. No more dramas! So yeah..there we go

Here are some photos! (hope it works)

Thank you all for your sweet words, support, congratulations and excitement! Love you all!

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    crystal - ezra is so gorgeous! i love the pics of him and ethan together..brotherly love..just devine
    hope your feeling well you did a great job!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - Welcome home! So nice to have you back . I am glad you are enjoying being a mum of 2, Ezra is such a little spunk. I've been checking out the pics on facebook . Rest up. Thanks for the congrats, still sinking in. I'll think I will get more excited when I get the results of the progressive blood tests on Friday.

Britt - Enjoy your sunshine and walk! COld and gloomy here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - Welcome home. Ezra is beautiful and it's easy to see Ethan loves him already. Glad to hear that the nipple shield is helping with your feeding issues.

Mel - Great to hear from you. That is wonderful news about your DP getting a new job, must be such a relief.

Tina - I agree with Britt bubs is not going to care what it's room looks like so don't stress. Have fun packing your hospital bag how exciting!

Lisa - Hope Sarah behaves for her Mummy today. for the bt.

Britt - Saw the pic of your fluffy mail, very nice! Cade is going to be such a trend setter

Haylie - for Layla's big sleep in, what an angel. If only Mason slept in too you'd be in heaven.

Hi to Jo, I'm Teal and I have a DS who is turning 2 on saturday!! And an eight week old. Congrats on #2!

All is good here had a long night or should I say early morning with Cooper wanting to fed constantly but they've both been good so far today. AF has arrived and I'm very sad (and sore) as I'd been hoping for a few more months without it

Thanks
    Reviews
    argh! DP starts his new job today..which is great, only problem is the hours are 2:30pm-10:30pm! im already beginning to wonder how im gonna cope with bayli and jasper and the nightly routine on my own! especially the bed time bit!!

teal- your pics of cooper are gorgeous, he looks so spunky sitting up on his elbows! your puppies are very cute too btw! sorry bout af arriving, maybe some panadol and a hot water bottle?

hi everyone else! hope youre all well & happy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Crystal, I had tears in my eyes looking at your photos. Ezra is just devine! The photos of your 2 little boys together are gorgeous And I love the mohawk look that he has going on haha! Glad to hear you are doing well- thank god for nipple shields huh!

Britt- birthdays are always hard aren't they. This year my birthday is on mothers day so I have given DH 2 weeks warning (otherwise he would leave it to the last minute and say he ran out of time to organise anything )... I'm hoping for some good pressies this year Yes building is very deceiving, we originally looked at Dixon Homes as they are apparently very cheap but once you add in all the costs that they haven't included it works out to be much the same as going with a well known builder. When we got the quote for our house we made sure it was complete- ready to move in with nothing left to do other than landscaping. I saw a thing on tv the other night where they rekon that house prices will drop once this FHOG expires, so hopefully things start looking up for you.

Teal- aw isn't Cooper just gorgeous! Do you think Lachlan is more like you and Cooper is more like Adam? He is very clever to be rolling already! And your pups- beautiful! They look so snuggly and cute. Boo to AF!

Tina- have you finished work completely until after bub is here? Its getting so close now- so very exciting!

Mel- huge hugs to you The night time routine is the part of day I dread the most. Hopefully the boys will be good for mummy and make it as easy as possible.

Us- well we have had potential buyers look through the house already (with only an hours notice- supposed to be 24 ). They were here for AGES and looked through twice and stood out the front talking with the agent for a long time. Gah, it will be just our luck that it took us 18 months to sell our own home, but now we are in a rental that we don't want sold just yet, it will happen straight away. Fingers crossed that even if it does sell straight away, we won't be booted out before our house is completed.

I've managed to get both kids down for a nap at the same time so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. The house is completely clean & tidy and Mason and I have been doing baking this morning so there's nothing left to do other than relax

I'm back to using the mcn's as the cost of disposable nappies is too much right now, esp considering how much our groccerries are costing each week.

Thanks
    Reviews

my two good boys were both in bed and asleep by 7pm! had no dramas whatsoever! am so proud, especially of bayli, who went and took himself to bed on his own

heard from dp at his "lunch break" (lol at 6pm), he is going really well at the new job..they started two other guys at the same time as dp, and theyve already been told to leave! apparently they werent fast enough to keep up with the rest. theyve already given dp more work lol..so guess theyre happy with him.

haylie- i didnt know that you had a may birthday! what date is it? i dont even know what date mothers day is! im a may baby too..mines the 25th

im waiting for biggest loser finale to start! i hope that sharife (sp) or tiffany wins! was thinking about looking at TBL website to get some tips to lose this remaining baby weight that is being extra stubborn to shift..anyone else having the same problem? i was 56kgs when i got pregnant, and the day before i popped i was 83kgs, that means i put on 27kgs with jasper am now down to 64kgs, with 8kgs to go, but it just doesnt want to go!! if anyone has any tips id appreciate it!