+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tina - I can see your bubba belly now! Too cute, gosh I think I was that size at 16 weeks or something with Sarah lol. Glad you had fun at the baby shower. Are you having one for your 2nd? You best get on with that bag of yours, as you could pop anyday now!

Haylie - Yay for Mason sleeping so much, what a treasure, he must of been so so tired.

Britt - I cant believe the nurse said that to Crystal thats shocking, I hope she complains. Atleast she is staying in for a while.

Thanks girls about the comments re the HPT, I know I shouldnt of done one! No more left and definately not buying any lol.... will just wait it out till Fri now for the progressive BT results

I've got a market next Saturday, and have sold about $100 worth of cards this week so I need to restock in readiness, so that will be my task for the next few days.

Feeling really crampy, but a good crampy if that makes sense? It seems constant on my RH ovary so I would say thats the lil' one nestling in .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hey gals, i havent forgotten about you...we are switching internet providers and our connection got switched off today (they failed to tell us in advance, grrr) so cant get on properly, but am reading along

Crystal having more issues with feeding Luckily the b1tch was discharged yesterday so she hasnt had to deal with her anymore. Poor thing. Am talking to her now, so will keep you posted.

be back soon I hope...

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Morning Ladies,

I just had a Q for any of you.... when you first conceived, how long did you wait to BD? We are so scared of doing it and the risk of shaking things up down there until little button settles in? Probably being silly, but we feel guilty and dont want to run the risk! Especially when I had spotting altho it was probably implantation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, congratulations to you all. I have a little girl Megan who is 3 and am due just after Christmas. Two things - is anyone else more nervous about this pregnancy than they were the first time, and did anyone else feel like they are already showing very early? or am I imagining things - I am wondering how I am going to hide it at work

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    morning lovelies!
    what a fab morning..i just found out that lovely lisa got her well deserved bfp!!!
    im so happy for you hun!
    as for the bd, i think i waited til i was about 8 weeks pg to dtd...was just way too tired to think about sex lol

welcome jo-im mel, have a little boy bayli whos 3.5yrs and his little brother jasper whos nearly 12 weeks old.. congrats on your pregnancy..you and lisa are due a day apart! where in bris are you? i showed heaps earlier with jasper, about 7 weeks i had popped out lol. look forward to chatting to u

sarah- way too cute pics, i love the first one of evie..just gorgeous..hope youre well xx

hi to everyone else

not much going on here..dp may have a new job starting this week sometime..we are just waiting for them to let us know his hours! yay!
    bayli has been pretty good back at daycare and much better now he has his puffer..still having a few behaviour issues with him sometimes..think its mostly attention seeking tho..
    jasper is great, 6.7kgs last tuesday, cant believe he will be 12 weeks on tuesday..where has the time gone?? hes sleeping thrunearly every night now, and if not only stirrs for 1 feed per night...just gotta work on his daytime naps..hes refusing to nsp unless hes on the boob!
    SYTUCD finale tonight!! i hope talia or ben wins!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mel - Thanks, yes its a bit of a shock .... Good to hear all is well in your world. Yay for your DP having a new job, thats fantastic.

Jocr - Welcome, I'm Lisa, have a 25month old little girl and after 21 months of TTC I finally got my long awaited BFP this week! I am very very nervous about this PG compared to the last one. I think because I know more this time round! Goodluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Britt- grr about your internet I must of read the thing about Crystal wrong, I thought the bottle comment must of come from a midwife Glad she doesn't have to deal with that lady now that she's gone.

Lisa- because I was using pessaries for the first 12 weeks and they were pretty gross, we didn't DTD until after 12 weeks. My FS advised to wait that long anyway, only because of the bleeding I had. I think you are pretty safe but if you don't feel comfortable then hold off for awhile.

Welcome jocr! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am Haylie, I have a nearly 3 year old DS and a 3 and a half month old DD. I was very nervous about my pregnancy with DD from the very beginning, maybe because we tried for a year, I don't know.

Mel- yay on DP's new job!! I read your thread about that crazy lady- OMG!!

This morning Layla slept through till 9am She stirred at 5:30am and I brought her into bed with me (I never was one for co-sleeping but I must admit I love it now!) and she snoozed until I woke her at 9. She has been back in bed for an hour and a half now. I think she is so tired from 2 full on days without decent naps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go Layla, nice to be giving mummy a rest .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls,

Im back! Evidently, our provider had an outage...and we are in the middle of switching to another provider, so its all dramatic at the moment...

So Crystal is home. Had a better night with feeding, still having to comp feed a bit. Hopefully she will hop on!

Tina, yay for a painless tooth, how wonderful! I cant believe how fab you are looking! I was that big at 4 weeks...ie, my stomach is always that big. I cant believe you have less than 4 weeks to go...wow.

Haylie, well done Layla! Im so jealous...Cade did 4 hours last night, argh! And my milk isnt great today as I didnt have any biscuits, hardly any water, and no fenugreek, so it will be interesting to see how he goes tonight. Sorry to confuse you girls with the comment said to Layla, it was just another patient who bottle-fed from the beginning and said "breastfeeding was a selfish thing for the mother".

Lisa, cramping can def be a good thing! If youre feeling it on your ovary, its most likely the corpus luteum (where the follicle was released from) spitting out heaps of progesterone. Oh, youre pg, Im still just so thrilled! As for bd'ing, we did a few times in the very beginning and then held off when I started getting nervous at about 8 weeks...its totally fine to do so, but you do what you feel comfortable with.

Hi Jo! Im Britt, mother to a 3 year old and 11 week old. Yes, I was more nervous second time around because it took 18 months to conceive the second time (was a surprise with my firstborn). As for showing, I didnt really show much earlier, but I have a lot of "padding" to begin with. Good luck and welcome!

Hi Mel! Man, Jasper is packing it on isnt he?!? He was way smaller than Cade and is now bigger than him, lol. Glad Bayli is doing better...Carter acts out sometimes too, although Im not sure its attention seeking with him, but more just exercising his independence, sigh. Thats fantastic about dhs new job...was wondering about that the other day.

As for us, same old, same old really. Went into a builder to look at costs of building and it really is way out of our reach...its so deceiving how what they advertise is like $80k less than what it turns out to be, sigh. Just ran some errands and what not. Best run as this is the busy time of day getting everyone bathed, fed, in bed, etc..

Have a great night girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just a quick one as I'm really tired, a huge weekend full of visitors again, can't wait til Mid May when we can just have time to ourselves!

Got some really cute photos of Cooper last night that I wanted to share. He has started to roll from his tummy to his back at first I thought he just fell and did it by accident but he's been doing it almost a week now so I think it's on purpose

Tummy Time
    Rolling

Also finally took a couple of photos of our pups. Lollie is their Mum and she is Gold but as the Dad is black they all end up black with some having Gold or White markings. DH has named one "Patch" as it has both gold & white on it's nose

Group shot
    Patch

Be back tomorrow.