+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haylie - It wont be pretty if I dont have that camera before the next baby comes I will be due 29th December - hows that for timing lol... but I wouldnt give it up for the world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oooh you might have a christmas day or a new years eve bub! How exciting What an amazing christmas gift!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gahhhhh!!!!I get on here, the grumpiest cow on earth at this ungodly hour because I can't sleep and then I look at Lisa's photo...am I having a mad, exhaustion induced moment????...no!!!!! Oh, Lisa, those 2 lines are the most upifting thing I've seen in a while (and a baby was born today, lol!!!!) How absolutely, amazingly wonderful. You deserve this, lady. I'm so happy right now I could burst...into a crazy dance.

Haylie - pm me your number, love - the more the merrier!!!! I am just grouping the people we need to text on my phone (as is DH) so it's no extra trouble whatsoever. I'm just touched that you're all so excited.

Oh, it's a good day...no stupid tooth can bring me down right now!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just jumped online to say a huge big congratulations to lovely Lisa. Was thinking about you all night! How brilliant and what a very very happy and lovely day here on the hub. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!

I'm putting in my guess already and saying its a girl!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lisa!!!!! I'm so so happy for you and DH and Sarah! Well Done!!

OMG I knew I should have checked in before going to bed last night! Although lucky I didn't as I would have been too excited to sleep. You know we are all going to live vicariously through you for the next 8mths Yay!!

Great to hear Crystal and Ezra are going well. Hope his mucous has improved overnight and he starts feeding a little more for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymum View Post
    AFM - I got an early birthday present tonight!
    OMG OMG OMG!! This is such wonderful news, talk about going right down to the wire lol. Sending you lots of sticky and Sarah will be at a great age when bubs comes along too. Now we will definitely have to celebrate on the 15th

Haylie - It wont be pretty if I dont have that camera before the next baby comes I will be due 29th December - hows that for timing lol... but I wouldnt give it up for the world.
    That was Alex's scheduled CS date! But of course the little tike decided to come 6 days earlier. We could have bubs born on the same day

Gotta run, I'm meeting some friends at a play centre this morning, so will catch up later.

After the good news of the last 2 days I will be walking around today looking like this ---->>

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies

Still smiling after all the good news yesterday. How are you today Lisa? I bet you tested again

Anymore updates on Crystal & Ezra?

Tina- I just PM'd you. Thanks You are officially NEXT to have your baby!!!

Us- Mason & Layla had their appointments with the chn this morning. Layla is now 5.5kg & 58cm Still small, but she has averaged a 150g weight gain each week for 7 weeks which is pretty good. The chn suggested starting her on some baby rice cereal at 4 months to help her along but I won't be taking her advice on that one I am wanting to wait until 6 months- I don't really see the point in starting it early when she is steadily gaining weight and is very happy and content.

Mason is 15.9kg & 99cm tall We have a new referal for the speech therapist, the chn has already spoken with her and she is more than happy to see us again. So I just have to wait for a call with an appointment time- hopefully its soon. The chn is going to also speak with a dietician and see if she can get some more ideas or suggestions for Mason with his poor diet. Everything she suggested to me (hiding vegies in meat etc) I have already tried and am sort of at a loss about what to do. I'm thinking of seeing if we can get a referal for the dietician so we can speak with him/her ourselves.

So after that I dropped Mason at kindy and Layla and I are just having a quiet day at home. Tomorrow we have a 1st birthday party to go to and we're meeting the fencing guy at our block to tell him what we want done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your lovely kind words, your such a bunch of lovely friends

Haylie, yes I did do a test this morning, have to say it wasnt quite as dark as last nights but still a line.

Hels - fingers crossed we can celebrate on the 15th with a non alcoholic drink lol

Just been to the docs and had a BT. They are hoping to rush the results through this arvo given that I have my IVF appointment scheduled for tomorrow. So I'll let you all know how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon ladies!

Well, the morning has been busy, as most Thurs are becoming. Woke up at 5.30am to Carter...got an email from Bubblebubs newsletter that there was a 1 day sale on with everything 25-50% off, so got online to do some shopping! Got 4 nappies and 3 covers. I exercised massive amounts of restraint, because I could easily have gotten WAY more. I got the last two minkee covers in the patterns I wanted too! Took Cade into the city for his vax (our GP is in the city), then to meet Jonno at his work for lunch, got stuck in horrid traffic for an hour and a half on the way home, and just enjoying some peace before folding the laundry and picking up Carter. Cade did so well with his vax (only whimpered a little after the seond one), and the GP commented on how big he is, hah. Thurs go so quickly...

Crystal is doing well...starting to feel a bit of pain now. Ezra slept in the nursery, so she is well rested. Didnt mention how Ezra was doing tho...although Im sure he is doing great.

Haylie, wow, lots going on! I agree you shouldnt need to start Layla on solids before 6 months if she is gaining 150g a week...thats still in the ranges of normal. We started Carter on solids at 4 months and although he was fine with it, I wont do it with Cade...I just did it cause I was feeling pressure to do so. With Mason, yeah, you have a lot on your plate. It can seem overwhelming (we have to start taking Carter to a physio for his ankles ), but take one step at a time. Im glad you are moving forward with it all though so you can get some help, support and answers. Hang in there!

Lisa, dont worry too much about lighter/darker lines on the hpt. remember when I freaked out about mine? it really doesnt mean anything...your temp shot up a bit today too, which is a great sign! Let us know your results when you get them...will you get a repeat one to make sure levels are rising? Im still so happy for you! ps: make Tony buy a SLR now as a congrats gift!!

Hi to everyone else!

Best get into it...not much time left before Carter gets home *sigh*...I really need to see if they can take him one more day a week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels - fingers crossed we can celebrate on the 15th with a non alcoholic drink lol
    Boo! I want alcohol! I wonder if I can pump earlier in the day to give him so I can have a nice margarita? He wont take a bottle, but maybe if I feed him right before...hhhmm...I think Im determined to make it work!