+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    sam's mum is offline and Amelia's and Belle's too....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you

Default PG with # 2, due in 2009 thread 6

time for a new thread ladies. enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls. It's been very quiet in here, everyone must be busy...

Tina- that's such a relief about your classes. You dont have long to go until you can relax so I hope it goes quick for you

Lisa- your website looks great! Everything you do is so good, you are one talented lady

Mel- sorry to hear your boys are sick. Layla is as well atm and its not nice at all.

Teal- did you find something to wear? I couldn't even contemplate clothes shopping at this stage- I wear the same couple of things all the time lately I thought BFing was meant to help you lose weight.... it has not worked that way for me

Hels- your boys are so adorable! And your slab looks huge. And that's saying something because usually the slab looks tiny until they start putting the frame up. I can't wait to watch it progress. We are going back to our house tomorrow and hopefully the plasterers have started on the internal walls

Hi to everyone else, I hope you are all doing well

Us- had a mixed day today.... it was good in that Layla had 2 x 3 hour naps and I even managed a 1.5 hour nap myself. But also was a very frustrating day in regards to Mason's behaviour and him not talking and not being able to communicate anything to me. I am genuinely worried about his lack of speech and am getting a new referal for the speech therapist when we see the chn after her holidays.

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    just wanted to show off my little man

click

click

my favourite pic

i love the first smiles, sooo adorable!

haylie- hope layla gets better soon! great that you were able to manage to get some rest while she slept today! i would kill for a nap during the day, but i have a feral 3.5yr old at the moment

tina- hope your ear gets better soon and if you get to catch up with your friend, hope you enjoy yourself kid free!

little man has been down for a couple of hours now, so think i might start getting ready for bed, i usually dreamfeed him at 10ish and he will keep sleeping til about 3am. im loving him sleeping from 7-3!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels - Your little man looks so cute in those pictures, he is starting to look a lot like his Daddy! I am 11DPO today sos AF due in 5 days. I had lumps under my cs scar too after having Sarah. It was like I had skin folded inside, I think its only gone away recently - 2 years later.... but mine wasnt sore to touch so might be worth having it checked out.

Mel - Aww little Jasper looks so cute with his smiles! I hope Bayli and Jasper feel better soon. Have fun at the wedding this weekend.

Haylie - Thanks for your lovely comments re my website, will be interesting to see how it goes at the market! Hope Mason is nicer to his mummy this weekend

Tina - Thats great news about your work. Very relieving for you. Have a nice coffee with your friend this weekend.

Not much planned this weekend. Have a sorta birthday arvo tea this arvo with DH's cousin and her little boy who are out from England, but htey are Mormans and I dont think they celebrate birthdays so its an undercover one lol.... Oh and of course cant forget to add doing some craft in somewhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Argh!! I just wrote a mammoth post and lost it!! I think its ridiculous that it can "time out" while you are writing...I mean, this is a parenting forum for crying out loud...dont they take into account we as parents have to start and stop our posts over long periods of time?!?
    Anyway.

Im sorry I havent been in much...Carter has really been a handful the last couple of days. He is an enormous help with Cade (I caught him rocking the bassinette and singing to him yesterday ), but is really acting out, so thats been interesting. Yesterday, I had to pull Cade off the boob about 8 times in one sitting to chase after him, argh! Jonno and I got our whooping cough boosters this morning, then off to look at a house. And we love it. Its a 4 bed, 2 bath tri-level. Needs some cosmetic work and the yard isnt as big as we would like, but otherwise is so perfect for us. So, we need to get pre-approved for the higher loan amount and will prob put an offer on it. If its meant to be, it will be. Here it is if you want to see it. Carter has speech therapy in an hour (Jonno took him) after 5 weeks, so Im hoping she will be pleased with his progress. He really is doing so well...saying full sentences, and finally attempting double consonants (ie "st" or "pl") at the front of words. His tting is going well, he rarely has a wee accident...poop is another story, sigh. Cade is going good..chucked HEAPS yesterday, seriously went through like 4 burp rags and several changes of clothing. He just gets soaked. But hes pretty contented and is getting drowned in milk, so his feeds are shorter which is a bonus. Ill be weighing him tomorrow, so we'll see. Hes still smiling and talking heaps as usual. Im coming down with something, really sore throat, etc, so have started on the Ease a Cold to try and nip it in the bud quickly. Need to clean the house desperately, so that will be my task this weekend...fun huh? And that brings you up to speed on us...

Haylie, I did take a few pics of Carter, but he was so uncooperative, so none turned out very well at all unfortunately. Ah well, at least I still have a record of it. I totally understand your feelings about Laylas birth...I much preferred Cades birth to Carters because I was more "present" and involved this time around, and although it was more traumatising, I still enjoyed it..wierd, huh? I think its a wise choice to hold off on ttc to allow yourself to heal properly so that you have the best chance at a vbac if you so choose. Re Mason, I reckon its a good idea to get him back to speech therapy because 1) it can only help and 2) it can put your mind at ease. Most likely he is a late talker, as a lot of boys are, but it would be god to get a start on it if its something more complicated. Im here if you need to talk about it...

Tina, hope you are in bed resting and healing. Remember that your lovely hormones would be magnifiying things at the moment, so its understandable you feel so overwhelmed and anxious. Things will work out, they always do. Great news that you have coverage for the term at least...hang in there lovely!

Lisa, havent had a chance to peek at your website, sorry. Promise I will asap tho! Any spotting? Stay away you SOB Spot!

Teal, hope you are having a great time at the wedding and found a good shirt!

Hi Hels!! How gorgeous are the boys?!? I especially love the ones with Daddy! And how exciting about the house getting started...you and Haylie make me excited to build one day. As for the lumps, they are normal if not painful, but being as they hurt, I would get it checked. No fun...Carter is going to a proper preschool, so its good...

Mel, how lovely is little Jasper? Sorry to hear the boys are sick, hope they feel better soon!!

Hi to the rest!!

Well, I have the evening to myself...Jonno is taking Carter to church after his therapy, so its just Cade and I. Best make good use of the freedom, as I usualy dont...

Hope you girls have a lovely weekend!

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Mel- I love the photos of Jasper, he is so cute! I love bubba smiles

Britt- the house looks really really nice! It looks a decent size inside and I really like the kitchen with the wooden doors- very nice. Keep us updated on how you go with your offer.

We've had a busy morning. DH was meant to be home today as he's on night shift tonight but he ended up having to go into work for a few hours this morning- left at 5am which meant we were all out of bed at that time since Mason wakes to the smallest amount of noise in the house. So the kids and I took the 40 min drive to pick up our twinkle toes (LOVELY, will take a pic later to show you) and drop off a sling that a friend had leant me to try before I bought the ergo. Then we met DH & the inlaws at the new house to show them. Nothings been done since Thursday afternoon, the next thing that will be done is the walls and ceilings which is all in the garage waiting. Then we went and voted. I am so tired because I didn't sleep well last night, stressing about Mason and his talking and his diet, all of which I think contributes to his bad behaviour. Layla is still a bit snuffly but seems much better compared to yesterday. I've felt a bit down in the dumps the last couple of days as if everything is getting on top of me so I hope its just hormones going a bit crazy at the moment. It doesn't help that DH & I are both sick with a cold but he gets to rest and I am left to deal with everything because I 'don't have to go to work' Somedays I'd LOVE to go to work, it would be a break almost. Anyway, enough whinging

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, a shiny new thread! and I'm going to spray it all with babydust just for Lisa

Mel - Jasper looks so cute and I can really see a lot of you in him.

Britt - The house looks great, it has a very warm and homely feel about it just from looking at the pictures. Hopefully this is the one
    I copy all my posts before I click submit as I have lost too many of them in the past.

Lisa - That's interesting that you thought Alex looks a lot like DH because a lot of people have said that. But it's biologically impossible as both boys were from a sperm donor. I probably haven't mentioned it since you joined the thread, but DH is infertile so we had to go with a donor and that's why I had insemination done each month to get PG. Unfortunately there is a limited of 2 children on the program otherwise we would have considered a 3rd. But anyway, I think it's nice that Alex looks a lot like DH anyway lol.

Haylie - Sounds like your house is coming along well and I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. Our house will be 34.5 sq and takes up most of the block, at least that will mean less gardening though.
    I hope you feel a bit happier tomorrow, I think we all feel a bit snowed under at times

AFM - Alex has been screaming a lot this evening, sometimes it's impossible to settle him. We spent the day at home and tomorrow we're going to shop around for another maxi rider carseat for Alex as he will outgrow his capsule soon. I will sell it on eBay as they seem to hold their value quite well.
    I'm doing quite well on weight watchers and I like it better than Lite n Easy as I get to eat what I want, so long as I stick to the guidelines and count the points.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

Hels - loved looking at the pics of your gorgeous boys. They are just lovely. Lite and Easy certainly does get expensive - at least with Weight Watchers you can buy your own food so keep to some kind of budget.

Haylie - don't have to go to work???? No, you don't have to GO there because you are there 24/7 already. My DH readily admits that many of his days 'at' work are in reality probably much easier than mine at home...I hope you get a chance to rest so you can recover. Thinking of you.

Britt - I love the look of that house. It seems very spacious, which is great. I hope you feel better soon. I swear by olive leaf extract. It tastes like cr*p but if you dose up on it when you feel you're coming down with something it is a winner.

Lisa - love your website. Your cards are gorgeous, you should be very proud of them.

Mel - the pic you titled as your favourite is awesome. Such a cute little grin!!!!

I wonder how Jessie is?

AFM - Haven't had a great day - I woke this morning feeling much worse. I truly think it's because my body has gone into shutdown mode as it's the weekend. Last night I could literally feel everything switching off, IYKWIM. I have rested most of the day (didn't go with DH to swimming) except for dragging myself to the polling booth (crying behind my sunnies, mind you, I really am a psycho right now!!!). Slept some more then went to coffee with my mate. I'm glad I went. I could manage sitting and drinking tea! And I felt refreshed just to get out of the house for something other than work, shopping, playgroup, appointments etc.

I have my appetite back so I'm taking that as a good sign. Actually yesterday and today I have been a really hungry pg lady lol. Bottomless pit. Hopefully that means that the ear infection is still getting better.

Not sure if I'll make it to church in the morning. Just taking things as they come. I think it will be a lazy Sunday around here.

BTW, Britt, I save my posts as I'm going. As in I've saved this one 4 times during the course of typing it. Sounds extreme but it has saved me from the grief of losing them so often!!! I used to feel like tearing my hair out when it happened...

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG just lost a huge post because stupid photobucket shut down my internet again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got back from the coast last night. Was pretty exhausting as we were only there about 24hrs and had a few people to catch up with plus the wedding. Cooper was an angel in the car and at the wedding which was nice but Lachlan was terrible as usual in the car. The trip home was horrible . Lachlan cried for at least the last hour and DH was tired from L waking at 4:30am, so it was really getting to him (and they were both getting to me). Grr that is why we very rarely go away, as soon as L is out of routine we all suffer! Plus he has hated the car since birth. Once we got home DH had a shower with him and we put him to bed at 6pm and he slept til 8am, thank goodness. But he is still tired and cranky today, but only napped for about 40mins, I wish he would sleep more, he really needs it. DH went to work for a few hours today and I ended up calling him with Cooper crying into the phone to come home and help as they were both tired and cranky.

I called my mum this morning and asked her to come down this week instead of next as DH is going to have to do heaps of overtime this week and I'm not ready to cope with crazy long hours just yet. So she'll be here tomorrow til friday lunch which will be fab. Am getting Cooper's twinkle toes done on Tuesday and doing a photoshot with both boys on Friday morning so will be great to have an extra set of hands. Am hoping to get 1 good shot of them together but Lachlan hates the camera atm so could be difficult .

Hels & Mel - Love the photos of your beautiful boys. Smile and giggles especially!

Haylie - I'd love to go to work sometimes too, or have a sick day . Glad Layla is a little better. I ened up buying two dressy tops and letting DH choose which one looked best. Thankfully I managed to get back into my jeans from prebump days as I didn't really have anything else and didn't want to have to find anything. Is a pitty the bf isn't helping you with weightloss as it does wonders for some. I've been lucky and just like with Lachlan didn't gain much extra weight and lost all but a couple of kg once bubs was born. Just need to work on the belly. Am bridesmaid for my sister in 7wks so am glad it worked out that way.

Britt - The house looks great for approval. How did Carter go at speach therapy? Was she impressed?

Tina - Am very pleased to hear that you've managed to get all your classes covered. Bring on the holidays.

Lisa - Hope your undercover birthday went well