ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tina- we posted at the same time. Yay about going to the salon tomorrow! Bugger about your car. I know what you mean about something always coming up each month, I am the same and have just resigned myself to the fact that we won't be able to get ahead as far as savings, debt reduction etc goes until I am back in full time work. Hopefully your tooth with continue to improve How cute about bubba going crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Twice in one day! Carter is in bed, Cade is asleep (again), and the dog is entertained by some ice (for now), so taking advantage of the opportunity before finishing my wool soaker (finally!). I just have to say that Gibby is seriously driving me absolutely bonkers...Im convinced my days would be so easy without her. She is getting better with the jumping and biting (altho she broke Carters skin tonight while they were playing), but has become OBSESSED with finding bugs...all she does all day is pace, whine, jump up on EVERYTHING, even shuffle the blinds looking for flies. It is driving me crazy! I try to keep her occupied, but I cant entertain her all day, and its as if she needs to be entertained all day at the moment. Im in the midst of ordering some training books online, because I dont think giving her away is the answer (despite Jonno thinking it is), but we definitely cant keep going like this...anyway.

Haylie, I meant to suggest using a portacot once Layla grows out of the bassinette...thats what we used with Carter. He wasnt in his cot full time until about 7 months I think...and it will be the same with Cade. I havent made the cot doona cover yet, as I havent had much time to sit down with my sewing machine. Prob will do it when MIL comes out in June so she can help me with it. In the meantime, my new project is knitting a pair of wool longies. Ha! We'll see how those turn out. I got teary reading about Mason, because its heartbreaking isnt it? Like, you get frustrated and guilty and sad all the same time...its horrid. Im sure his lack of being able to communicate well isnt helping either...poor guy. I dont have any answers for you, sorry. Glad Layla calmed down...2 hours, I WOULD have walked out, haha.

Tina, so happy to hear your tooth is feeling better today! Lets hope it continues! I hear ya on the never feeling like you can get ahead. Only now are we in a position to actually set aside some savings every month, although once I start back at the gym and we get a mortgage, Im sure that will change. But its meant that we could have a few bucks to help with a deposit when we do eventually buy a house...I too long to go back to work, just to get some extra cash flow happening...

Well, Jonno is playing at a church thing tonight and wont be home for another hour or so. I have a headache (been online a lot of today...buying birthday pressies, dog coat, lanolin, etc), so that hasnt helped. I feel bad that the last couple of days have been spent with Carter in front of the tv. I hate him watching so much, but with no lawn, the rainy weather, and a ton to do online, I havent had much of a choice. Ah well, it will be better in a couple of days when we get back outside, etc.

Have a great night girls! See you in a few hours with all the details! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haylie - It must be so had with whats going on with Mason at Daycare.... like always I'm sure its probably just a stage, and also maybe Masons behaviour is different now that there is a new addition to the house? IT's funny as I wonder how little Miss S will react when another finally comes along She's a right little princess as it is!

Tina - Glad the tooth is giving you a tad of relief. You have had to put up with so much. But good on you for hanging in there.

Britt- GOsh gotta hate having to cut down on chocolate! I had the same problem with Sarah when I was feeding her. When she was about 4 weeks old it was Easter and my gosh all the choc I was eating was not helping the little darling at all. I guess its good for us in the end as we dont eat as much hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Serial Stalker Here

Hey all you lovely ladies and beautiful bubbas!!
    You all have adorable little cherubs!
    Just wanted to pop my head in and send crystal all my love and good wishes for tomorrow!! I can't wait to hear all about your beautiful little new addition!! Hope all you ladies are well and enjoyiing all your little bundles!! Teenie not long and it will be you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning girls, so crystal is at hospy, but contractions have started 7mins apart, so they are going to give her a vag exam to see whats going on, and go from there. She wants to labour...talk about waiting until the last minute haha Will keep you all posted as I get news (thank goodness for bubhub mobile!)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness! What an exciting end to it all. I hope she gets to Labour with him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by plumptobump View Post
    morning girls, so crystal is at hospy, but contractions have started 7mins apart, so they are going to give her a vag exam to see whats going on, and go from there. She wants to labour...talk about waiting until the last minute haha Will keep you all posted as I get news (thank goodness for bubhub mobile!)...
    Sorry to barge in... but I am also stalking Crystal.
    That's fantastic news!!! I hope it has continued!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the text:

"We're proud to annouce the arrival of Ezra Kai born via c-section at 9.37 am, weighing 8lbs 10oz. Happy alert little man."

Welcome little Ezra! Congrats Crystal, Jared and Ethan!! Cant wait to see the pics!!
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, congratulations Crystal, thats fantastic news. Cant wait to hear all about it and see some bubby pics! Enjoy being a mum of 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome bubba Ezra!!! Congratulations Crystal, Jared and big brother Ethan . Can't wait to see some pics and hear all about the little man. XXX