+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Crystal - Am so glad to hear that you are happy with your decision no matter which way bubs arrives. Hoping for some action for you soon. Can't wait to hear the details it's been too long between bubbas.

Lisa - That's great your hubby is on holidays. Poor Sarah with her colds, hope it doesn't stay like this all winter.

Haylie - So jealous of the little chuckles, she is such a cutie

Mel - Poor Bayli glad he's not letting it get him down. Can't wait to see the knew pics.

Tina - that tooth!! Hope the antibs are helping.

Well we are in for an exciting night tonight as my dog Lollie has started having contractions so our pups should be here by morning Very excited but also I get nervous and worry about her and them so I'll be up and down all night checking on her and feeding Cooper. Could be a long day tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls

Thanks for all the lovely comments on Layla. I have to agree, I think she is gorgeous

Mel- sorry to hear Bayli is so sick Is the bronchial asthma a permanent thing? I love your avator, Jasper is so cute!

Crystal- its great you are feeling so comfortable with everything in regards to the birth. I bet now you are at peace with it all he will decide to come any day now

Teal- lots of good easy labour vibes for Lollie Let us know how she goes! Very exciting, I hope everything goes smoothly for her.

Might head off to bed and try to sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello from the multi-tasking lady!!

I am currently printing my invoices, notes and envelopes. It's such a mission. It should have been finished an hour ago, but our printer died the other day and the new one keeps changing the margins. DH seems to have fixed it but it's made a big job even bigger. GRRRR.

Teal - oohhh puppies - can't wait to see some pics! Try and get some sleep, though!!

Mel - oh poor Bayli. Sounds like he's being a little trooper with it, though. Can't wait to see some more pics of your little man!

Crystal - you sound like you're in such a great frame of mind - that is wonderful. I hope the acupuncture does its job...keep us posted!!

Lisa - I think there will always be ups and downs with the TT thing. If Jude has an accident he gets all upset and wants a nappy back on - still goes to the potty - but it's like he needs a couple of goes to get his confidence back with the undies. This has happened a couple of times. The joys!

Haylie - I love the Darwin pics! I finally know what you look like lol. I think I've seen everyone now!!! The black and white ones are just gorgeous. Glad you had a good time. Was it stinking hot?

Well, there's no doubt about it - antibiotics and I do not mix. I'm still taking them. The tooth is improving slowly. Haven't had to take panadol today but I can't chew on that side at all yet. My stomach is protesting - burning pain - and I promptly got thrush. I haven't had it since I went off wheat. Before that I was very prone. Last pg I had it for 20 weeks. This time - nothing - until the blasted anitbiotics!!! So I'm feeling pretty ordinary but persisting. I have to last until Sunday...

Had a good ob appt. I am measuring 33 and half weeks (am 34 and a half). He is still happy. He said he'll let me go naturally as long as I don't fall more than 2 weeks behind. He is confident it will be fine...I hope so! At this point last time i was 3 weeks behind, so things are looking better.

Spent hours at Robina Town Centre today buying presents for various events - so am exhausted. It is being renovated (is amazing) and they've just opened a new part a few weeks ago so it is madness at the moment. SOOO many people.

DH turfed the rest of our backyard today and it looks awesome. Will post some pics when it's all finished. We are getting there (but the actual garden still looks like a jungle lol).

Where is Britt? And Sarah???

Love to all X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey my lovely friends,

Im sorry Ive been MIA for the last few days...been busy, and when Im not busy, Im not in the talkative mood (Ive literally put on 10kg in the last 10 weeks and am really frustrated and depressed about it). So I wont do personals, even though I have been reading and am up to date I think...but wanted to let you all know that Im still alive haha. Ill be back in tomorrow to attempt some personals... Going to make a chai and watch Lost before attempting to go to bed (if Cade doesnt decide to "play" at midnight like he did last night ). All is well here for the most part...Carter pooping in the loo 75% of the time, Cade is now 6.1kg as of this morning, and the dog is getting groomed tomorrow so my house will stop reeking like dog. Said goodbye to our good friends on Monday who are moving back to the states, and it has made me want to move as well. We have decided to put off buying until we know whats going on with the FHOG, as the prices have been ridiculously driven up in our price range because of it, so we are waiting a bit more. So, we have sent an email to the real estate agent asking if we can take out the tree in the backyard so we can put in a decent lawn again, and to have them do all the repairs needed (our oven 1/2 died a couple of days ago, argh!). So thats where we are at...daycare day tomorrow, whoohoo! Have a lot to do though, so no rest for the weary in this house (Carter has decided to wake up MANY times a night with nightmares or something, so thats fun)...but enjoying the new little chuckles from Cade and he is now reaching for things...hes getting so big...

Ok girls, be back later! Love you all!

B
    xx

PS: Sarah is doing well, just been really busy with life, and still feels like she isnt in the right headspace at the moment to log on, so she will be back at some point, but is taking a little sabbatical for now. She passes on her love of course!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, Britt!!! I missed you!!!! Lol, I've been on this thread for 7 months but feel like I've known you girls my whole life.

Lots of these for you, lovely girl. Hope you get some sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Britt - Nice to hear from you. Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down atm...

OK ladies, for those that have already TT their little ones, I have a question. Sarah tells me when she needs to go and is pretty good at it, and also even sometimes when wearing a nappy has been telling me, or waking up dry saying she wants to go.... but... when I take her to the toilet she screams, rants, raves, fights, pulls back - you name it! If I just persist and plonk her on she goes quiet when she actually goes to the toilet. Its weird. Am I doing the wrong thing persisting? as she definately is staying dry 90% of the time and telling me, I've just read that you shouldnt terrorise them if they cry and scream dont do it, but she is staying dry and telling me she needs to go??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Britt- HELLO! I've been wondering where you were. Things sound crazy there atm Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down about some things. Is the weight gain to do with your pcos? Very frustrating I'm sure Thanks for updating us on Sarah, I hope all is ok with her. I miss reading her posts.

Tina- great news that bub is measuring nearly the right size I am trying to guess what you are having.... I think maybe boy but everyone else seems to think girl so I might go with that as a guess haha! I am so excited to find out what you have. Yes Darwin was hot but it wasn't unbearable like I thought it would be. We were in aircon most of the time. It is very humid and sticky but it is coming into the dry season so its wasn't as bad as it usually is. Hanging a load of washing on the line left me dripping in sweat though

Crystal- good luck with your accupuncture today, hopefully it is enough to bring on labour! Thinking of you xo

Teal- how'd Lollie go through the night? I see your announcement on facebook- very exciting and I cant wait to see pics. Did you get to see the pups being born?

Lisa- I dunno, that's a hard one. I have heard the same thing about not pushing them if they are upset or distressed by it at all, but at the same time it seems as though Sarah is very clued in on what's happening and is going fairly well with her TTing. Its a bit odd that she will tell you she needs to go but then gets upset when you put her on the toilet Maybe you could try a potty instead, it might be less daunting for her? I have no idea because Mason doesn't tell us he needs to go since he can't talk, he just takes himself. And he wears nappies most of the time now anyway because he refuses undies, despite being nearly trained a couple of months ago. Very frustrating!

Kindy day today so I must get stuck into some housework. Mason shredded tissues all over the lounge room floor this morning and I am procrastinating because I can't be bothered picking them up. I am just so tired and zapped of all energy lately. Layla woke on and off from 4am this morning, I eventually brought her into bed with me at 5:30 and she had a little feed. Was very uncomfortable so I got up and fed her properly. I have sore boobs lately and my nipples are really hurting during and after feeds

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have 6 new puppies The poor girl isn't going to get any rest for the next few weeks. She did great is her 2nd litter so seemed so much easier than last year. The first arrived just after I posted last night then not sure when the last arrived but all was quiet when I checked her at 3am. Nope Haylie I didn't watch this time as she likes her space but keep the door open so I could hear what was going on. Haven't checked the sexes yet.

Will be back later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello lovelies!

Wow its nearly been a month since I last logged on. That's terrible . I don't even think I have posted in the new thread yet. I'm sorry. Like lovely Britt said I just haven't felt 'right' to come on for a while. I'm also thinking of going a little undercover cause a few people I know now know that this is my little hang out and I don't really want them to be able to read too much lol! So keep your eyes peeled for the name change - im thinking 'Pretty in Pink' (just cause pink is freaking all around me all of the time)!

So anyway I have been thinking about you all alot. I do miss coming on here all the time but hopefully I'll be able to get into the swing of it again.

I have read and caught up with everything but my brain is still a little sieve-like so forgive me if I can't remember much.

Crystal I am so so excited for you. I'm really glad you have made a decision and you should feel really proud to have gotten this far along. Your little man is nearly here and he is all the better for you waiting as long as you have. I wish you the very best for his birth and can't wait to hear all about it. I have everything crossed that he comes soon, like NOW lol, and you get your wonderful VBAC. Good luck lovely and you will do it beautifully.

Tina my goodness you are gorgeous! Is there even a bubby in that tummy ha ha! I can't believe how close you are now. That rotten tooth hey. Mine is also still giving me stick so it might be time to think about the root canal after all. Oh yuck. I think you are having a little pink one - there is too much blue in this thread to have another. I think at last count between Britt, Lisa, Haylie, Mel, Teal, Hels, Crystal (counting new little one), you and myself (oh my goodness I hope I haven't forgotten anyone!) there are 12 boys, 4 girls and your unknown. That's full on! So yep - pink for you!

Britt lovely, you know how much I love you lol! I can't wait to see you!

Haylie Look at Layla! Your pics are gorgeous! I can't believe how much your little princess has changed! She looks heaps like you I think. Such a cutie! And her clothes are beautiful! Are you enjoying having a little girl? Silly question lol! It's too much fun hey! Don't you love tissues being used as toys!

Lisa how are you going lovely? Go Sarah with the TTing! I keep thinking she is heaps younger than she is so it's weird to imagine her being big enough for TTing. I am not sure what advice to give because our TTing attempts are pretty dismal lol. I just don't have the ability to deal with moo at the best of times lately let alone when the toilet is being used as a play toy and toilet training is a great way of getting me to stop what I am doing (like feeding Evie) and come running. I have a good feeling for you too and am so looking forward to seeing that elusive BFP.

Teal congratulations on six new additions! That would be so exciting! What type of dog do you have? Is Lachlan excited about the puppies? Hows Cooper going?

Mel It's gone too fast hey! How are you going with two little men? Sorry to hear about Bayli. Poor little thing. How much does Jas weigh now?

Hiya Hels . Bet you are nice and busy with the house and the men! How exciting to watch your house being built!

So as for me I'm going along ok. I think it all sort of caught up with me about 6 weeks after Evie was born. I didn't stop (as you all know sorry ) and took no real time to relax and rest and it sort of all flew by. She's 10 weeks now and although the last 4 weeks have still been stupidly busy, it doesn't feel as hectic if you know what I mean. She's such a little gem . She sleeps heaps and heaps still, will let me do housework while she sits watching, she is great when we go out anywhere... I can't believe that babies can be like this lol! Sometimes (maybe 3 nights a week) she sleeps through the night and she has done since she was about 5 weeks! Mia didn't sleep through once til 5 months! When she is awake she is very smiley and chilling. I have gotten a few chuckles over the last week and am also hanging to hear that first real laugh. I think she'll be a little mummies girl! She's feeding super still but isn't gaining much weight (not like your boys!). She's only just over 5.1 kg so she's looking alot less chubby and actually a little scrawny. Good thing she was a 9lber cause she has a little to spare from birth still. She also has a clicky hip which we have been watching for the last couple of weeks and we have an ultrasound on Monday to see if it's dislocated. Fingers crossed because aside from that we havent had a problem.

Mia is my feral child lol! She is just so full on. Sometimes I wonder what I am doing wrong! She has two speeds - on and off. She's either completely go go go or sound asleep. I think that beacause she is still having a 3 hour nap during the day she wakes with a big spring in her step. We are barbie mad at the moment! She is forever taking their clothes off and redressing them and role playing with them. We just bought her an enormous three story dollhouse for barbies for her birthday. I'm so excited to give it to her. Also Daddy is her favourite at the moment (which she tells me all of the time) and has been since Evie was born which is understandable. It works for me because he has to do everything for her when he comes home from work (ha ha ha) which I think has really helped him bond with her and gain some confidence looking after her. It's nice actually.

And I have some nice news too. I have a car!!! Finally I no longer have to catch the bus and train everywhere!!! It's a cute little old barina. Teeny tiny little white car. I'm in love with it.

Anyway, that's about it from us for now. This time I promise to get on here more often. I too feel like I have known you all forever and miss you dearly when I'm not around.

Take care and sorry for the epic post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh i forgot to post pics

My little girl

My big girl

Chuckles

Smiles

Cuddles together

And the username pretty in pink has already been taken so I have to think about it some more