+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, Hope you all had great Easters. Ours was good but a bit tiring from all the visitors. Only my middle sister is here now so it is a bit easier, plus she is a great help with the boys.

Crystal - Was thinking of you all weekend glad to hear your u/s went well and bubs looks good. Hope the OB appointment tomorrow isn't too stressful. More labour dust for you

Yay for Sarah! And for high temps Lisa.

Tina -
    Glad to hear your trip was fun. Love the bump, it is getting so close now. I'm thinking PINK.

Cooper's ready for a feed so my times up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes, it is after midnight.

So, the tooth saga continues (and is keeping me awake). It started playing up again last week - on and off - not too bad. Then last night, whammo, the worst pain to date. I have been fighting taking antibiotics for the damn thing for months now. Well, I've given in. It's my only choice bar getting the tooth removed. So I am taking all sorts of things (natural - that are ok when pg) to try and stop my stomach from freaking out. I've only been on them today. Nothing adverse so far - no change in the tooth either (I do realise it may take a day or two...) Anyway, I've decided that if this doesn't do the trick, or if the infection comes back before bub comes then that's it, adios to the tooth. I'm not doing the antibiotics twice. I'll give it one go - that's it.

So you can imagine my mood. Tooth pain is so ordinary. As is hoping your stomach won't implode.

Crystal - great to hear your news - I've been thinking of you lots. Hope things are ok with the placenta. Will be thinking of you at your ob appt.

Teal - ooooh, pink, hey ! Actually, I started sorting baby clothes today. Jude has accumulated the most obscene amount of clothes in his short life lol. I have stacks of little bubby unisex stuff as we didn't know Jude's sex either, so no need to buy much. But I did dig out this gorgeous little jacket my Nan made for my niece (who is now 13) and must admit it would mean a lot to me to have a bub that could wear it!!! (My Nan died over 5 years ago). Time will tell! So many people say I'm having a girl - I think it's because we already have a boy - not anything to do with my belly etc. I wonder if dodgy teeth are an indicator lol. Hope you recover from your visitors.

Lisa - Woot woot for Sarah!! I think I can say the same for Jude...he is dry in the day and taking himself off to the potty. Most excitingly he wakes dry from his day sleep and sometimes even from his night sleep. He has NO IDEA with pooing, though. NO CLUE!!!!! I think it's out before he realises it. He'll have a go at pushing on the loo but hey, if it's not ready, it's not ready!!!

I'm off to the ob tomorrow and also to my midwife interview. Don't know about where you guys have your bubs but at John Flynn you meet with a midwife at 34 weeks to discuss your birth plan and go through a questionairre. I have to have my 2nd anti-d needle tomorrow - the 1st one didn't hurt a bit so I'm hoping for a repeat! I'm also hoping to be measuring 34 weeks.

Ok, I've eaten something, distracted myself for a while - back to bed with an icepack on my face. I'm so tired...come on, sleep!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tina - You poor love, this tooth has given you so much grief! I am guessing you cant even have it all ground down and a crown put on so that you still have a tooth there? Just a thought. I hope you got to have some sleep last night. Goodluck today with your middy appt. I remember those AntiD shots all too well! But like you said, they dont really hurt too much. Yay for Jude! Thats fantastic news. Sarah still going well, and also wakes up sometimes with a dry nappy at lunch time, but am struggling with the night time one. Thinking about getting rid of her lunchtime nappy for a bit if she continues to wake up dry.

Crystal - Goodluck with the Accu, I hope it gets things moving. Cant wait to see some pics of your gorgeous bubba!

Teal - Thanks, I think the high temps are attributed to having a bit of a cold though .

Well I have hubby home for 2 weeks . It's so nice to have him around . Off to the gym today and food shopping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls

We are home It was a very tiring day yesterday- Layla did not enjoy the flight back, she screamed the plane down, vomitted all over herself and then we had to put her in the car and drive in the pouring rain for a few hours home. But she slept like a dream last night (she's been going 11.5 hours each night ) and is napping now. She's stirring though so I think she is hungry.

Will try to get back on later with some pics.

Hope you all had a great easter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad you all had a fabulous Easter!

Just a quick update--
    Booked my c/s for Wednesday next week. My amnio fluid is a bit low and bubby's tummy is measuring bigger than his head (strange). They worry that he is bigger in his torso and don't want to risk him getting stuck. So Jared and I agreed that we would at least get close to our due date. Wed is 2 days before, so we are more than comfortable with that decision. This gives me 8 days to go into labor naturally. I had acupucnture today and had some good strong contractions while she was doing it. She said the majority of her clients go into labor with in 12-24 hrs of treatment. If I haven't by Thursday we will do another round.

All in all I am feeling really comfortable with our decision and just the fact that I will get within 2 days of my due date is pretty good considering they wanted me induced last week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where is everyone??

Before I forget- HERE are photos taken in Darwin.

Crystal- I have been following you on facebook, anymore contractions?? How exciting that your little man will be here soon! If you go into labour naturally before next Wed will you go for a c/s still? I am hanging out to hear some news and am very excited to know all the details- name, weight etc

Tina- you'll be next after Crystal, how exciting!! Has the anti-biotics helped? Have you finished work now until bub comes?

Lisa- Sarah has done so well with her TTing! When are you testing?

I wonder how Sarah & Eve are doing???

Hi to everyone else

Not a lot happening here, just trying to catch up on washing. I still haven't unpacked my suitcase but I just cannot be bothered. I am so tired all the time and I don't know why. Both the kiddies are asleep so I'm doing nothing...

Layla laughed for the 1st time today! More like a little chuckle but it was very cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haylie - I saw your pics on Facebook. Layla looks so cute with the flower behind her ear! I think I am 7-8 dpo today so another week to go... How cute about layla laughing, they are the best moments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haylie--CUTE pictures!! No more contractions but feeling a little below average, like something is changing. (if that makes sense)

If I go into labor naturally we will then proceed with the VBAC. That is why we prolonged the c/s. So here is to hoping my acupuncture tomorrow will do even more.

Either way I am content in our decision and it feels SO good to have a final peace about it all.

Will keep you all updated (or @ least Britt will if things change!)

You girls really are the best!!

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    evening girls!
    i agree it has been super quiet in here over the past few days

Haylie- your photos are amazing! Layla is so pretty, i love the pics of her with the flower in her ear, shes just gorgeous!! I hope you had a good time away I love the little baby chuckles, i am hanging out to hear Jasper's first laugh!

Crystal- i too am following your progress on facebook! i cant wait to hear of your bubs arrival!! not long now hun xx

Lisa- great work on tting sarah so quick! thats super amazing! Bayli is still tting, and refuses to do no2s on the toilet..i know he will get there one day, just waiting!!! Ive been stalking your fertility friend chart too, its looking good!! Hows the gym going?

I agree, where is sarah? I hope shes ok!

Tina- how are you going? hows your tooth? I love your bump pic too! and i agree with teal, im thinking pink too!

afm, nothing much exciting to report! jasper is now 10wks already i cant believe how fast it is going..i have some new pics just got to upload them to photobucket, which takes ages lol, so ill come back and post them when they finish! Weve been told Bayli has bronchial asthma, he is still sick, and now after the amoxil didnt work he has been prescribed rulide and has to have a puffer & spacer & mask still he is being really good with it all and hasnt refused it once! Since he has started on it though i have seen an improvement in him, so cross fingers he'll be better soon..last time he was like this he had pneumonia and had to go to hospital he is still being his cheeky self though, very busy and active, so at least that is a good sign (somewhat lol)
    omg ive written a novel..sorry bout that..will get stuck into the pics now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - Thinking of you, and I know you will do a fab job .

Mel - Wow, its gone so fast with Jasper! Looking fwd to seeing some updated pics. Lol about stalking my chart.... it looks good but I put that down to a cold and then last night having Sarah in bed with me . I do have this weird feeling though, tad weird, almost like I feel 'hopeful' lol... Sarah is weird with the TT, today a couple of accidents but she has taken to crying everytime I take her to the toilet.... but she still goes?? I think its a fear thing. Gym is a bit slack the past 2 weeks. Sarah was off with yet another cold (4th in a row) and now hubby is on hols so trying to get there 3 times a week.