+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi girls

Very tired again. I shouldn't complain because I'm very lucky that Layla sleeps through the night (11 hours some nights) but I can't sleep myself Got about 4 hours of broken sleep last night.... will be napping in the car on the drive to Brisbane I think.

Just about packed, just have to chuck in the toiletries and put the bottles and formula in the bag and wait for DH to wake up from his sleep.

I hope you all have a great Easter, chat to you when I get back

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi all im back!!!
    hope everyone is good

haylie- am so jealous of your little girl sleeping thru...we are lucky if we get 5hours straight!!
    have a great time in brissie..wish id known we couldve met for coffee..maybe another time?

britt- hope carter and cade are better

tina & crystal- hope your bubs are going well..enjoy the last few weeks before they arrive!

lately jasper has been going back to 2hrly feeds..certainely not another growth spurt??? hes already huge! i will put up some pics later tonight. bayli has been going thru a "stage" just utter bad behaviour..and im going nuts..want to take jasper and run away from him sometimes..(not that i would)..he has also had a chest infection for the last week, maybe thats part of it? i hope it passes soon tho, or i might up his days at kindy..hmm

anyways ill be back later, someone is wanting boob

its so good to be back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Welcome back Mel! Good to hear you're going well, even if a little frustrated with Bayli. Hope he improves now he's over his infection.

Britt - Love the new pics. The boys look like they are going to be the best of friends (with lots of fights I'm sure). I hear you on using the dryer for the nappies and it's not even winter yet. Oh well, I get them into the sun whenever I can then throw them into the dryer if they need it. Am loving the MCNs though both boys are in them fulltime, can't wait til Lachlan can start TT.

Lisa - Yay for O. Hopefully it's a good egg for Easter. Hope Sarah is feeling better.

Hels - I can't believe Alex is 15wks already! They grow too fast. Wow your house is really coming along, won't be long til you get to move in

Haylie - Hope the flight went well, have a great time in Darwin.

Crystal - Labour dust for you! Come on little man be good to your mumma.

All is good here. Cooper is 6wks today and going great and Lachlan has improved in the last two days so his teeth must have eased up. Saw the OB for my 6wk check on Tuesday and everything has healed up nicely, lucky for him, grr. Definitely thinking of using an IM next time even if it is a hosp birth, but heaps of time to plan that .

My Mum and Stepdad have just arrived in town for the weekend and my other sis and her partner come tomorrow night, so we will have visitors everywhere . Should be fun though and great for the boys to see them all. Must be off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girlies

We're back! Had a great time, cr*ppy weather and all. We had a clear day yesterday, but lots of rain otherwise. Fortunately the park we were at had an indoor playground for littlies that Jude loved. It was all good. He slept like an angel (til 8am a couple of mornings) so no dramas there. Despite this, I am soooooo tired - feel like I"ve just been on a long haul flight. I'm having trouble sleeping during the day, which is frustrating as DH is home so it's the ideal opportunity. Oh well, I'm at least resting I guess.

The exciting news around here is that Jude seems to be potty training!!!! We've been easing into it and he was doing really well (still in nappies though) so we took the potty with us this week. On monday we didn't leave the van park, and he went to the potty about 5 times that day. Only one nappy had a little bit of wee in it. The craziest thing is that he's waking in the morning with a dry nappy. He then goes straight to the potty and does the HUGEST wee for a little person lol. So when we got home today we put him in undies and he went to the potty twice, no accidents (this is only to wee - mind you). Then DH took him to Bunnings so on went the nappy - now he's asleep. Definite progress, though! It's like it all just clicked into place for him literally overnight. Time will tell.

I've read most of the posts but will come back later to read them properly and say a personal hi to all of you. I need to go to Aldi now - have just realised it's Good Friday tomorrow so should stock up on a few things. We are going to Brisbane to see some friends on Sat so are tossing up whether to then go to my parents for the night. It's just all of the blasted packing up that does me in...

BBL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tina - Glad you had a nice time away. Go Jude , thats fantastic! Maybe he is just ready to do it. How exciting! Toilet training is going well for us too, only have nappy on for sleeps and have had the odd accident but generally all good, like you, time will tell! enjoy your time in Brisbane with your friends.

Teal - LOL about catching a good easter egg ... I hope so too! Couldnt of tried any harder or done anything differently so atleast I feel good about that...

Mel - Lovely to hear from you again! Boys are such good feeders arent they! I've been meaning to ask has your other half found a job as yet?

AFM - Still here... stuck in the 2ww..... think I am 3dpo. Still potty training... some days good, some bad lol...

Enjoy your Easter Gal's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa - for Sarah as well!! Let's hope the kidlets are on the right track to be out of nappies sooner rather than later. Still have everything for you this cycle.

Teal - you are the queen of visitors lol! Glad to hear all is healing well after 6 weeks (no thanks to your ob). I can't believe that much time has passed.

Mel - Hopefully Bayli is just going through a passing stage. I can't believe how big your littlest man in getting.

Hels - Alex is 15 weeks!!!??? That is insane. Sorry to hear you are feeling hormonal and yuck - it is the worst. What's the story with your headaches? I suffered daily for 18 years, so can certainly relate. Are yours cyclic or just random?

Britt - I was smiling reading about you using the dryer. We have one but I hardly use it as in sunny Qld there isn't much call for it. But today we came home piled with dirty stuff and it was drizzling all day, so on it went!!! I was feeling guilty about it but then realised how ridiculous that was. It also made me think about those who live in places where it's harder to get things dry! (esp with how much electricity dryers guzzle, grr). My friend in London basically ran hers 24/7 lol. Hope your boys are better soon (and you).

Haylie - hope you are whooping it up in Darwin (and not melting).

Crystal and Sarah (hope I didn't miss anyone). Biggest apologies if I did.

Right, I'm off to the bath and then bed. I realise I'm going to be tired from now on as I'm nearly 34 weeks - I just want to get on top of it a little bit if possible. Not much planned for tomorrow - off to church then a bit of a veg day.

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    happy easter everyone!!! Hope your enjoying the weekend with your families xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone has had a lovely, blessed Easter Day.

Here is my 34 week belly shot - photobucket seems to have stopped wigging out on me:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/q...uy/34weeks.jpg

Keep enjoying the long weekend, all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tina - You carry your little bubba so well! Gosh at your stage when I was PG I was huge !

Mel - Nice to hear from you, hope you have had a lovely Easter.

Crystal - Goodluck for meeting your little one very soon!

AFM - I 'think' I can say Sarah is toilet trained during the day?? Not sure at what point you can say that lol, but she doesnt wear a nappy at all except for sleep times and we havent had any accidents for quite a few days with her going 5-6 times on the toilet a day.... maybe she deserves that Barbie doll I promised now . 6DPO and temps really really high - but I think thats attributed to a cold bug I have atm, but it looks good all the same lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heya girls! Hope you all had a fabulous Easter and are enjoying the last day of the long weekend!

Nothing to report here. Had some niggles after DTD the other night, but not much since. Still taking the EPO, nipple stimulation and bouncing on the fit ball. I have a round of acupuncture tomorrow so hoping that starts the ball rolling. Had an u/s on Thursday that showed him measuring @ 38w 5d and 8lbs 9oz. Seeing the OB tomorrow for the rest of the results. I have been having some sugar issues so a bit worried about placenta function.

Guess we just keep praying and hoping he comes soon!

Off to have a nap!