+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pregnant with no symptoms or subsiding symptoms?

Hi Girls,

I just want some reassurance from mum's who have had no pregnancy symptoms yet went on to have healthy bubs?

I have no pregnancy symptoms at the moment and any previous symptoms have since subsided and it's starting to worry me. I did have gas, gagging and very tired earlier on, but all of these have since eased. I don't even feel anymore tired than normal now.

I just don't 'feel' pregnant anymore and I'm beginning to wonder whether I've had a silent miscarriage and it won't be until I go for my next scan that I find out.

I am currently 8 1/2 weeks. Any advice or guidance would be great.

Oh and in case you hadn't figured - I'm a first-time mum, obviously more prone to worrying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am pregnant for the 3rd time, this has happened to me every time and every time I become convinced that something has happened and I'm not pregnant any more.

I always lose my MS at 8 weeks, 11 weeks have stopped feeling tired and feel totally normal again.

So I know how you feel!

Last time I did another HPT just to reassure myself... it's only a few weeks away til the NT scan and you will get a look at your bub and I'm sure that will make it all very real.

I know we are lucky to lose symptoms but it does make me get these doubts.. I too am glad toknow I'm not the only one!
    Last edited by Mrs Nietzsche; 18-03-2009 at 08:41. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never experienced morning sickness at all with any of my pregnancies. I don't know why, but I can tell you I was grateful! I was however, really tired, but I can't remember when that subsided. I went on to have three healthy pregnancies.
    I, like you, was worried with all of my pregnancies that they weren't "normal", but I think it doesn't matter whether you have symptoms or not, you will still worry!
    Enjoy your time being pregnant - it is so special

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally understand I had a few symptoms from 4-6 weeks now almost 8wks and they have all pretty much gone.

My doc said its the fast rise in HCG that makes you feel sick. As the levels rise more slowly symptoms can reduce.

Hugs its a rough road.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls - it makes me feel better that there are other people who also have no symptoms or that your symptoms have almost gone too.

I have my first obs appointment tomorrow and I'm really hoping they do a scan or something so I can know everything is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooh I'm the same and have been wondering if I was still pregnant as well. Around 7/8 weeks and waiting on blood tests to confirm that I am still pregnant.
    Will be very happy if I don't have to go through MS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Many of the usual pregnancy "symptoms" are just your body reacting to the increased progesterone and other preggy hormones. So once you kind of desensitise the symptoms will often go away... usually around the 8 - 12 week mark (but not always).

My first bub the only symptom I got was to get up three mornings in a row and vomit. Nothing else at all.

This time round, I have them ALL!!!! *sigh*

Be grateful! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my first pregnancy aswell.

3.5 - 4 weeks (so just finding out) I had sore boobs, tiredness and very slight nausea. The boob soreness settled down at approx 5 weeks. My nausea has picked up a bit today at 6 weeks 4 days, I was drinking water and I threw up a little (approx 10 mins after sipping water).

Otherwise. Nothing, Hubby says im a bit short with my temper and im always tired but I dont feel THAT different.

First scan is Friday at 7 weeks. Ive had no a spot of blood so either everything is perfect or ive had a silent m/c. Not long to find out now. Im positive all is well tho. Even tho Ive had next to no symptoms. Im sure its all ok.

My mum didnt get a single symptom, nor did my friends etc. 25% of women dont get nausea or other symptoms. 1 in 4 are dam good odds!

Think about it. it was a 1 in 4 chance we all got a BFP in that month as it was!

Thanks
    Reviews

I didn't really have any morning sickness either. Fatigue early on. My boobs got big quickly around 6-8 weeks with my DD. Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different. You see those "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" shows and realise that some women have little to no symptoms at all throughout pregnancy.

Hope your scan provides you with some reassurance.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I am 23w5. I have been complaining bitterly this week how I don't feel pregnant. I have an anterior placenta and bubs isn't very active. I am overweight so no showing. I have put on 4kgs all by week 8 btw. Closest thing to ms is meat aversion. I am so over it I feel like I am pretending to be UTD.