View Poll Results: Who has had a baby after vaccine?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Have had a baby

8 34.78%
  • I haven't cause im not trying

4 17.39%
  • took us 0-6 months to concive - pls explain

10 43.48%
  • took us 6-12 months to concive - pls explain

2 8.70%
  • Took us longer - pls explain

1 4.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Unhappy Who fell pregnant after getting Gardasil shot? Did it take long to concive?

**Poll comming

So following on from nibbles thread about the Gardasil shot.

Who has had the shot and fallen pregnant? How long did it take to concieve etc?

I am asking this because of something i just read!!! Saying it MAY cause infertility as it has the same chemical, Polysorbate 80, which causes infertility in mice. I am sitting hear crying as DH and i have been TTC for going on 6 months now and i got shot 1 and 2... So pls tell me

stardance is offline A star danced and under that was I born
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi HM
    I sooo hope this isn't the case
    can you post a link to where you read that?
    I was breastfeeding my first born during the periods of my 3 shots.
    I had no issues with it affecting this and also researched before i vaxxed with it.
    I would really like more info on the infertility that it may cause, obviously I am of childbearing age and had a young bub with me i also would have thought the doctor would have said something if they had heard this.
    We are going to TTC #2 soon so hoping this is incorrect!
    TIA

(also i didn't vote)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. The HPV vaccine was developed by the company Merck, which invented the drug Vioxx in 2004 which killed over 60,000 people because of lack of testing.

2. Gardasil and its boosters contain the chemical Polysorbate 80, which causes infertility in mice.

3. On radio talk shows, doctors affiliated with Merck refuse to answer if Gardasil will cause fertility problems in the future for women because they havent studied it enough.

4. The company Merck acknoledges that Gardasil could cause ferility problems because they only followed their patients from 18 months to 3 years.

5. Merck openly admits that they dont know if Gardasil will actually prevent cancer at all. Afterall, the incubation period for cervical cancer is 15-20 years. Merck has only watched their patients from 18 month to 3 years.

6. Gardasil and its boosters contains Sodium Borate, a common roach killer (causing unconsciousness, seizures and death) --- which in itself is a carcinogenic and known to cause cancer.

7. For safety's sake, the National Vaccine Information Center advises that girls getting the vaccine should be lying down when receiving it, and should not walk or drive home after getting it. Children have more than twice the risk of "collapsing" than with the Tdap shot.

8. By signing an executive order, Governor Perry bypassed the Texas Legislature completely and made Gardasil a mandatory vaccine. It is interesting that three days before Governor's Perry's decision, Merck made a campaign contribution to Perry.

9. Merck also pushed for all the states to make this vaccine mandatory as soon as possible (Within the year). --- By mandating the vaccine, it comes under the federal vaccine protection laws, and Merck cannot be sued if the vaccine turns out to be harmful.

10. Gardasil can cause facial paralysis and Guillain-Barre Syndrome (body's immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system).

11. Merck knows the vaccine is only good for 5 years at max. That means a booster shot will be needed every 5 years --- many more injections of chemicals which are known carcinogenics and the effects of these shots are unknown.

12. The National Cervical Cancer Coalition asks that women who receive the Gardasil vaccine continue to have annual PAP smears because "the vaccine only protects against 70% of cervical cancer cases." (70 percent of cervical cancers are caused by two high-risk strains alone).

13. Gardasil is presented by Merck as if it is a "cure all" for HPV. However, it only reduces the risk of catching warts 9 out 10 exposures. All HPV strains can be caught by contacting the general surrounding AREA. According to Merck, "99 out of 100 times" Gardasil can reduce the risk of catching two strains of HPV which cause Cervical Cancer. Yes, this is a good precaution against the random event of rape, however, most people are in consensual relationships and have intercourse many more times than 99 times over the course of a year. What about the 120th time? The 143th time?

14. Less than 1% of American women are diagnosed with Cervical Cancer out of all the new cancer cases each year. And less than 1% of all cancer deaths each year are because of Cervical Cancer.

15. Influenza kills 10-times more individuals each year than cervical cancer. Yet, the flu vaccine is not mandated. (36,000 Americans die from influenza complications each year. 11,000 American women are diagnosed with Cervical Cancer each year. 3,600 American women die from Cervical Cancer each year). Could it be that the mandated cervical cancer vaccine is not about "saving more lives" but actually about... $$$?

For your own research, type into Google these phrases:

- Gardasil Vioxx
    - Garadasil Vioxx Merck
    - Gardasil Polysorbate 80
    - Gardasil Sodium Borate
    - Gardasil Infertility

In Particular this link http://www.thatsfit.com/2007/03/11/h...e-infertility/
    Last edited by NinjaNet; 17-03-2009 at 15:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was pregnant with DD when I had my 3rd shot (although didn't know it as preg test came up neg etc and period was due next day). I am also due to have second bub, who was another suprise (convincing me the pill certainly isn't for me lol) so I have had no issues with fertility but I am just one person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had shots 1 and 2, but won't be having the third.

I had the second shot in August 2007, and we fell pregnant in our first month of TTC in November 2007.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I only had one of the shots. I had a hard time getting back to the Dr. for a 2nd. I think it was about 4 months later DF and I had 'kinda' been trying and my period was late, but neg HPT, the Dr. took bloods and offered me the second shot saying 'there is no proof it will do any harm to the baby' and i said 'well is there any proof that it wont do any harm' anyways, i wasnt preg. After that DF and i decided to stop trying as it wasnt the right time for us, but hadnt got the contraceptive bit back on track and fell preg the next cycle.

I havent had any of the other needles. I figure it would be too far apart now anyways

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent... Thanks for responding ladies it means alot

Is there anyone else???

BUMP BUMP

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my third shot and fell pregnant the following month. No problems here. for your BFP soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am not at all disputing any concerns people may have over the vaccine, but the poll seems extremely subjective… It doesn’t take into account any previous health problems that someone may have that affected their ability to conceive or natural infertility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had two children, it took me 6 and 3months to concieve them.
    Then I had the gardasil injections after my last baby.
    DH and Ihave now been TTC for 8months with no luck so far.
    I really hope it doesn't have anything to do with the shot I would be so angry if it did, though it is my fault for not researching before having it. I feel hesistant about giving it to any future daughters I may have, if I ever fall pregnant again that is