ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning Gals,

Chook - so glad bub is ok! HB sounds great - as for measuring behind - it could be the machine and if you are only out by a couple of days according to your dates it is more then possible that 6 days is nothing to worry about. As for the bleeding - I had something similar to what you did - although it was only small - it was re-absorbed by my last scan at 9.5 weeks.

MamaKoala - hope you enjoyed that coffee this morning! I get up at 5am to do some exercise but it is getting harder and harder...might have to give in a few mornings I think! Great to hear you are feeling better too - there is hope for me yet

Nic - so great to hear you little (or should I say long...) little girl is going so well - must be such a relief.

Moo - the spotting is nothing.. This probably doesn't help but I had spotting and even AF like bleeding and it all turned out ok - will be thinking of you today - Good luck.

Hello to LBP, Kitz, Boscosmum and anyone else I have missed!

Told my boss yesterday - she was kind of too over the top happy - like she wasn't happy? IYKWIM? Anyway - can feel like I can call in sick if need be now and not battle it out with the kiddies!

to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh it's quiet in here during the day... does this mean that I'm the only BHer that looses concentration at work?

Does anyone else find that ms gets worse with reading or, in particular, typing? Not that I'm complaining - I'm not sure how I'm going to cope going weeks between scans and no symptoms to speak of!

MMM - good luck with your scan. Hopefully the spotting is nothing.

Boscosmum - are you still taking the pessaries?

Kathy - so glad things are looking fine. for a bub for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitz - you sound like me re - waiting between scans - I'm struggling with the thought of no scan next week! I don't type at work - well maybe 2hrs a week - but I do look after 16 two year olds and that definitely doesn't help with m/s

It has been quite in here today.. hope you are all well!

to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening everyone

Not good news here unfortunately. No heartbeat and fetus was only measuring 5w4d on internal US and FF and I think 6w6d. There was a fetal pole and yolk sac. Got another HCG done this afternoon and will probably get another one done Monday just in case, and they want to do another scan in a week. I just want to go home - if its all over I just want to know and be back with DH.

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh sh!t MMM - honey, oh no!! hun try to stay positive, bubby may just be a lagging a lil. In another week you just might see that heartbeat. Honey stay positive and strong we are all here for you - grow lil bubby grow

letsbepositive is offline Please please pretty please can we have another baby
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MMM you poor thing. I'm sorry for the stress you are going through. Maybe its just too early for your little bubba

My SIL had an early scan at just over 6w and they recommended a D&C - luckily the Dr at the hospital said no to the D&C. A week later the scan showed a healthy little bub with strong HB. He's now 8 yrs old.

I'm facing the same worry from my previous scan and my next scan is booked for tomorrow, although my GP wanted me to wait till as late as possible next week at which time I'll be 8w by my calcs. Maybe she's right and that I should wait but the waiting is just agony.

Hope your bloods give some good news.

Take care.
    LBP
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    MMM - thinking of you

sue xx

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmoosmum View Post
    Evening everyone

Not good news here unfortunately. No heartbeat and fetus was only measuring 5w4d on internal US and FF and I think 6w6d. There was a fetal pole and yolk sac. Got another HCG done this afternoon and will probably get another one done Monday just in case, and they want to do another scan in a week. I just want to go home - if its all over I just want to know and be back with DH.
    That's just awful , I hope you get some good news soon; not knowing what's going on must be torture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmoosmum View Post
    Evening everyone

Oh MMM-
    I'm with the other girls though, hopefully bubs is just a slow implanter? There is a girl here who has just had a bub (her story is in the birth story section) and she was told at 2 scans that she had a non-viable pregnancy with no HB etc and then they did one last scan before a D&C and there was a HB.
    So very hopeful for you honey, but I'm sorry you have to go through this stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moo - oh Moo! it is normal for no HB at that age and it is possible your bub implanted a little late - it is easy for me to say this though. I am hoping with is the case for you - will be thinking about you all day now. When will you get your BT results back?