ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh, and Izy you can still get tonsillitis after a tonsilectomy. Because when they remove them there is still a small amount of tonsil tissue that doesn't get removed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,

Sorry I don't have time to write many personals today!

Welcome 1stbubby - the women here are fantastic - and 17 weeks is fantastic too!

Kitz - to bub bouncing on your bladder! As for restless legs - I have suffered from this for years! It is worse atm. I take magnesium - safe in recommended does during pregnancy (I take the blackmores bio magnesium - it says take it 3 times a day but I only take it 2 times) not sure if it is what helps but I do sleep so much better when I take it! - I ran out for 3 days last week and payed for it big time - it took about 2-3 days to kick back in after i started taking it again.

Nic and Izy - hope you are feeling better soon!

AFM - think I felt bub move this morning! And last week - hope it was it!

to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning lovelies

Congratulations and welcome to firstbubby! Wow 17 weeks already, that's great news. How long til your morph scan? I know that's when I started to really relax and enjoy the pg a bit more.

Boscosmum - I quite like the idea of your unisex name to reverse whichever gender bubby is. Also, I think you can confuse yourself with too many options I know we have! The dog whisperer sounds great BTW. I have a sort of similar issue in that our dog has been our bub for the last 9 years, but he's pretty laid back and think he will just love me being home all day every day for a change.

Kitz - I will definately have my mum come up for a few weeks once the baby is here and then I have a family wedding to go to in November in Sydney and then back again for Xmas so really I should be sick of the sight of everyone by the new year I bet Tassie would be beautiful over summer, are you planning a trip back to show off bub yet?

BGBG - YAY for the awesome bloods so glad you can relax a little bit now.

Chook - great news you found a potential house, hope the agent is able to negotiate the vacant possession for you and it all works out perfectly. Did you get your GTT results back?

Smoore - 33 weeks already! Wow! I hope your baby shower is as wonderful as it sounds. Your cousin must be a treasure.

Izy - I hope your sore throat hasn't progressed into anything too sinister. Is your scan today? Or was it yesterday? Can't wait to hear how it went

Nic - glad you are feeling a little better. YAY for nearly being finished up with work, how exciting!

Hi to everyone I have missed

Thinking of you Grace!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    had a panadol lemon sachet last night and another this morning. It moved really quickly. Durring the night it felt as though the infection moved up out of my throat and into my mouth eeewwww, had to brush my whole mouth out this morning, there was phlegmy-puss type stuff everywhere. But feeling much better and going to sleep as much as possible today.

OMG nic- maternity leve next sat! That is so soon, and oh so exciting

super YAY on bubs moving Jess

and scan was today and went AWESOME! Bubs is measuring 12w4days (so consistent with my original dates and EDD 20/12/09) but I'm still sticking with 23/12. It was perfect, seeing the little ribcage, and the hands, and the legs... awe. Bubs was all curled up and lying on it's belly so didn't want to let the sonographer look to see gender. hehe. Going to load up some pics soon and share with the world I'm just so happy about it all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    and scan was today and went AWESOME! Bubs is measuring 12w4days (so consistent with my original dates and EDD 20/12/09) but I'm still sticking with 23/12. It was perfect, seeing the little ribcage, and the hands, and the legs... awe. Bubs was all curled up and lying on it's belly so didn't want to let the sonographer look to see gender. hehe. Going to load up some pics soon and share with the world I'm just so happy about it all!
    That is so good Izy, so pleased for you. You can start to relax now and enjoy the pregnancy. Reading this has made my day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I am sooooo grinning like an idiot

Heres bubba
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    Pic 3
    Pic 4
    Pic 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Izy!! I'm so happy for you - you so deserve this!
    As for the throat, you should get yourself to a Dr just in case (I'm the worst for not bothering with Drs, so know how you feel). A quick swab check to make sure it's not strep throat would be worth it (strep wouldn't be a problem - quick course of antibiotics, but it could give you a fever if it got worse). Although I don't know what strep would look like without tonsils...

Bambi - not sure about a trip back to Tas yet. I fancy going back for Christmas and NYE this year as my best friend has kids and so will be having her usual party which would be nice. But will have to convince DH that it's OK to travel with the bub (he's nervous of any flights before 3 months - no idea where he hears these things but once he gets it into his head...) Sounds like you have an active few months set out for you!

YAY Jess on the movements!! My boss suggested Mg too and I have some of the Blackmores at home from pre-preg so might give it a go if there isn't Mg in my multivits.

Nic - thanks for the info on the swine flu - interesting. I knew it wasn't as big a deal as the media has made out, but it's good to hear that the health services aren't too worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    lucky for me the throat issue and fever have both passed already. My sister said I may have just been visited by the little piggy myself cause it went so quick, but I never had the runny nose or cough. Just the sore throat, fever and aches & pains.

Oh well. I'm home today anyway and I'll see how I'm feeling this evening after my nap (that I am taking NOW with my hot water bottle and the cat)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Izy on the great scan. Did you have leaky eyes?? I have at every u/s I've had. So now kick back and be an incubator

Nic, hello hun. I'm going great I have finally finished potting in the nursery, here's a couple of pics

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...pictureid=5110

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...pictureid=5115

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...pictureid=5123

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...pictureid=5111

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...pictureid=5113

Its my favourite room in the house and I just love it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    OMG the room looks amazing! I understand why it's your favourite room

I did have slightly leaky eyes... a tad worse after when we were in the car too.