Closed Thread
Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,

MMM - I am so sorry - hope you are back soon and next time it is for good!

Kitz - I was a bit sneaky with the ticker - my ob put my dates forward to my original IVF due date - although bub is still measuring 3-4 days behind on scans - excepts his arms - they are a week ahead! We just bought a new commodore station wagon - well not new - second hand from the auctions - got a great deal too. It is big but it will fit everything in and do us for a few trips up and down the coast.

Hi Bambi, Nic, Chook, Smoore, Boscosmum, Izy and MK - hope you are all well!

to us all

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls...
    hope you are all well. Still going on my end...not much happening apart from feeling like im getting sick AGAIN. Ive really had about enough of it actually - im always getting sick, now i have a shocking irritating cough thats driving me nuts, which doesnt help my bladder at all cause i end up peeing myself each time i cough or sneeze lol Oh the glory of being pregnant.
    I made DH a dr appt yesterday to get his whooping cough booster vaccine, it ended up costing $50. I will need to be done again after bubs is born.
    Well i have finally finished bubs name letters to hang on her bedroom wall - i will post pics so you can all have a look. I am heading out to spotlight again today to pick up the pattern for a baptism dress. My aunty is a wonderful sewer and she has offered to make it up for us whcih is fantastic cause it will be alot more special than a shop bought one - not to mention cheaper too. Ive been looking on the net and some dresses are selling around the $300 mark!
    I will search the net for a pic of the pattern and post it here so you all can have a look and tell me what you think.
    Anyway i best be off - have a great day everyone...xo

Letters..
    G:
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...a_Shep/013.jpg
    R:
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...a_Shep/014.jpg
    A:
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...a_Shep/015.jpg
    C:
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...a_Shep/016.jpg
    E:
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...a_Shep/017.jpg

and all together...
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...a_Shep/018.jpg

Bubs baptism dress pattern:
    http://www.butterick.com/item/B4964.htm

I dont like the choice of fabric they have used tho, so disregard the fabric lol. The fabric i will choose will have alot more detail, lace, beading etc.

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MMM - i am so sorry that you are leaving us again. I hope you join us again next month sweety

to everyone else - jess, smoore, kitz, nic, MK, bambi, bosco, Izy, chook, sue, gracie and anyone else i missed

Oh ive been thinking of Gracie a bit lately - has anyone heard if she has had her bubba yet, or how she is going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jess have you been eating your spinach? I have an image of bubs being born with guns for arms At my morph scan bub was measuring in the 80% percentile for everything except his femurs, they were in the 90%. I'm sure I will be having a giraffe baby

MrsShe those letters are a work of art so beautiful!!! I wish I was able to get mine now but we are up and down with names so probably safer to wait, could end up being an expensive exercise otherwise! So sorry you feel off colour you feel better for the weekend.

Nic hope you are enjoying your holiday

Hi to everyone I've missed - Mama, Izy, bosco, smoore, Grace, Kitz, Chook, WTK, Sue. Hope everyone is doing well.

AFM - starting to feel like a bag lady in my recycled collection of tops that fit. Think I need to go grab a few new ones over the weekend. It seems stupid to spend money on fat clothes that I hope not to be fitting into for very long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MrsShe- those letters are just beautiful!!! I've been looking at some, but don't know if I can bring myself to put a name up in her room until she arrives. Still a little scared everynow and then

Jess- Lol at the arms being a week ahead! my bub was measuring spot on but her legs and tummy were 5 days ahead at the 19wk scan... go figure!

Bambi- Lol at the bag lady comment. Now you just wait another 10 weeks or so....

Izy, WTK, MK, Smoore, Bosco, Sue, Chook and everyone else I have missed-

Grace- have you had your bub yet? Waiting to hear!!

AFM- Going away on Sunday so I won't be on for almost a week, then when I come back my baby shower is on sunday 7th. Not feeling very organised for it, but my mum and sister are doing a lot of it so hopefully there's not too much to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls.

Mrsshe, I'm the same, as soon as one lurgy goes another one hits. I've never been as sick as this pg.......and coupled with different symptoms to having my girls hoping this time it's a boy for me.Time will tell. Your letters look great!

Jesse, I'm picturing a monkey or something with the long arms. Can see your little one starting to walk with hands dragging on the ground......lol.....better for balance anyway!

Nic, enjoy your break, you are certainly getting to the tail end now!

Bambi, I know how you feel about the clothing! I'm in the larger size category really and it's difficult finding nice stuff to wear. I went to target yesterday and found the same mat bras I used with DD2 which were so comfy although a little plain. I don't often find mat bras in my size so bought 3 and a feeding singlet too...woo hoo

I had my informal chat with work yesterday....I don't want to go back but it's worth too much $$ not to go. I told them I was pg which threw a spanner in the works given the position they wanted me to go into....oh well their problem. They think I will return for 3mths but my intention is work for a mth then get a medical cert and start my leave early. I also then still have a secure job for another 2 years. I'm feeling a bit scabby about it cos I've worked only 2 weeks in the last 4 years due to having both kids. I left early last time cos my dad had a heart attack and the family needed me.

What's your opinion girls? Would you go back and do what I am just because you can or would you not take advantage of the situation and resign? Financially it'll be worth just over $20k for 1mth work and my mat pay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh I might add that I just realised the date I return to work is the day before my EDD of my lost angel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all.

MrsShe - bummer, I can't open your pics on the work puter. Will check out your handy work when I get home. So sorry you are sick all the time, that aint fair.

Nic - wow, how can we survive without you for a whole week?? enjoy the break

Chook - What a hard decision, DH and I are currently 20K short of buying the new car so me being me would keep on working... But it is totally what you feel is best for you and bubs. I know that your EDD will be hard and 25 April was a bad day for me but I seemed to put all the focus in to the current bub so I got through it ok, although you were further along than me. Do what you think is best, if the $$ is not going to change your life, don't go back and enjoy being a pregnant momma.

AFM - I am wondering when bubs will stop lying down, she has been on her back for the 7, 10 and 13 week scan and on her side for the 20 week scan but I read that after mid pregnancy bubs should be in a more vertical position....hmmm maybe I am just paranoid again.

Hi to Jess, Kitz, Izy, Bambi, WTK, Grace and Sue..yeah, where is Grace?
    Last edited by Boscosmum; 29-05-2009 at 14:11. Reason: can't add up...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitz - I was a bit sneaky with the ticker - my ob put my dates forward to my original IVF due date - although bub is still measuring 3-4 days behind on scans - excepts his arms - they are a week ahead!
    And so you should! I wondered if your ivf date was different. Big arms!! Our bub was measuring ~ average (or a day behind) at the 19 week scan which fits with both DH and I.

Bosco - Our bub was still on her back at the last scan. She was upright at 16 weeks for the OB. But he just said that they continue to spin around a lot at this stage (which I'm sure the little monkey does).

Mrsshe - those letters are gorgeous!! I might have to steal your ideas... I didn't realise you'd picked Grace (I love that name - had been thinking of this as a middle name). We're a bit stuck on names. But I think we'll aim to have a few options and wait until the bub is born to actually decide.

Nic - hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Kathy - I don't know really, you should just do what you feel comfortable with. I always think you'll know as soon as you make the decision whether it's the right one or not.

Bambi - you've done well!! I'm behind you and I've now invested in some maternity clothes (with the intention that I'll fit back into my normal clothes afterwards...). Almost all my clothes were slim-fitted and didn't really give my belly anywhere to go (and it's well and truly on it's way west). I have a few outfits left but they won't last more than a few more weeks. Unfortunately, I wear suits to work which makes it harder and more expensive.

Hi to everyone else!

Grace3 is offline I eat green grass and I give white milk, I'm a ?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I posted but its gone.

Im still here. No little bubbies yet.

Will pop back on later to c hat.

Gracie