ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default .......

Looks like my time with you is over already.

I have been getting terrible cramps and back ache for a couple of days so i tested and the line was so faint, i went to the gp and the test they did came back what they would class as negative so he was very blunt and told me to ''i was no stranger to this and to go home and wait for the inevitable'' and go back and see him in a week...if i felt it neccesary?!?!?!

I feel gutted and cheated and so angry that this was to be my miracle baby and it's just gone like that!! I feel empty and lost, with my last losses i could console myself with the fact we could try again but now i can't do that either.

I wish you all the very best for your pregnancies and the safe arrival of beautiful healthy babies, and only wish i were here for the long haul. Take care. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Muvver I don't know what to say - I am thinking of you and hope that DH gives all his love and support to you at this time. Take time out for yourself and cry all you like. I am so so sorry

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh muvver im so so sorry honey What a total tool of a dr too. I hope you get the strength to try again soon - we will all be here waiting for you. Take care sweet.

Bosco - great news to hear about your scan honey - well done!!

Jess - thinking of you for your scan today sweety. Sending you cant wait to hear your great news.

Finally ordered my nappy bag online last night. Ive been looking for ages for one that i liked without avail. I bought a isoki hobo reversible in paisley print off the totally mums and bubs website for $179 inc free exp postage. Normally they retail for $189 then pay for postage on top of that so im happy i got a bargain. Its been pouring rain here the past 2 days and its not going to let up until friday. Our yard looks like the local swimming pool. Im not looking forward to picking E up from school later today and seeing him looking like a lil drowned rat lol. Hopefully he will stay dry but being a 7yo boy i highly doubt that lol

Anyway have a great day all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Muvver I'm so so sorry. Sending you lots of I hope that someday Dh might become open to the idea of TTC another bub to complete your family

Chook DD's party sounds like great fun! Congratulations on selling your place and good luck finding a new home and YAY for feeling bub tumbling!!!

MrsShe I checked out the bag you ordered and it's very gorgeous! You must be all set now?

Jess - sending you lots of for your scan, can't wait to hear how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Chook- It's awesome to hear that everything is going so well for you!

Super exciting Boscos mum!

Muvver I send you all my love. And I do hope you find at least someone in the UK you can confide in for the support. I'd highly recommend talking to a counsellor too, cause as you mentioned you're not only greiving this baby, but in a way you're greiving future ones too. I especially say this cause I know how emotional I got after my first loss cause we weren't able to TTC (even though it was only a year of wait at that stage) and in an emotional argument I accused my DH of being happy that we lost the baby cause he never really wanted it in the first place. I could never have said anything that hurt him more. That was the lowest point we have had in our relationship.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh Muvver I'm so sorry... . And very sorry you have a horrible GP too. I hope your DH is understanding and supportive of you at this time. Thinking of you.

Chook- Good to hear all is well. Sounds like your DD had a wonderful party! And yay for selling the house! Sounds like you have been super busy!!!

Bosco- So glad the scan went well honey! Have you got some pics up on FB or anything?

MrsShe- Yay for the knitting! I tried it once and it took me about 2 months to do a few lines so I quit! You ladies have me thinking that I really should buy a sewing machine though and learn to sew...although at the moment I have no energy for anything!

Good luck for today Izy and Jess-
    Big hello's to everyone else!!

AFM- I feel yucky and I'm not sure why...I think it's mainly not sleeping properly at nights and being dehydrated and tired. Hoping I'm not getting the flu or anything! Only 2 more days at work and then I will be on 2 weeks holiday, so happy that there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muvver - I am so sorry that the outcome was not good. I hope that you can join us again soon and that dr sounds like a real tosser.

Chook - thanks, I owe it all to you, you convinced me to find another fs and that is the reason why little juniorette is in there now. So cute, she was sucking her index finger... guess she will be a thumb sucker until she's 50. The b'day party sounded great, you are such an entertainer.

Nic - I need to get the pics on facebook as I don't even have my 12 weeks scan pics on there yet. I only have my fat stomach and our cats and USA holiday..boring eh!!!

MrsShe - nappy bag sounds awesome.. hope the rain eases up soon, it's meant to be the sunshine state up there.

Jess - Good luck today, thinking of you and get back to us with your happy news

MK, Bambi (you lucky girl having a boy!!), WTK, Grace, Sue, Izy and anyone I forgot
    Last edited by Boscosmum; 20-05-2009 at 09:13. Reason: forgot poor Izy .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had a chance to catch up on all I missed - just came on to check up on Boscosmum! So, just a few personals and I'll catch up a little later when I have a bit more time.

Muvver - I'm so sorry that this has happened. I've been lurking as haven't had time to post but read your previous posts. Please be kind to yourself.

Maybe1more - congratulations!

Bosco - so happy that everything went well yesterday.

Jess - Good luck today!! Mine isn't until Saturday (EK)

Well, the last few days the bub has really started to make his/her presence known. I've felt the odd kick for a few weeks now (but only if I had my hand in the right place - I couldn't feel it only from the inside). It must have been kicks as it's the same feeling now just stronger. I can see my stomach move and even DH could feel it over the weekend (aww).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kitz View Post
    I haven't had a chance to catch up on all I missed - just came on to check up on Boscosmum! So, just a few personals and I'll catch up a little later when I have a bit more time.

Muvver - I'm so sorry that this has happened. I've been lurking as haven't had time to post but read your previous posts. Please be kind to yourself.

Maybe1more - congratulations!

Bosco - so happy that everything went well yesterday.

Jess - Good luck today!! Mine isn't until Saturday (EK)

Well, the last few days the bub has really started to make his/her presence known. I've felt the odd kick for a few weeks now (but only if I had my hand in the right place - I couldn't feel it only from the inside). It must have been kicks as it's the same feeling now just stronger. I can see my stomach move and even DH could feel it over the weekend (aww).

Hey Kitz..that's great news.... you don't need that doppler then, send it back I want it...!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muvver I am so deeply sorry that you are going thru this. We all know how you are feeling and it isn't nice. The others are right your GP sounds like a *********, I'd be changing. Sending you lots of warm Aussie (in my case Kiwi) we will be here for you when you return

Izy and Jess best of luck for today, we will wait to hear how you both had leaky eyes

Bosco - way to go on the fab scan

Nic - how gorgeous is your 'scowl' scan?? That is a 21st photo for sure! Where are you going on your holiday? or have I missed that?

AFM I had, what I would call, a nightmare this morning and spent from 4.45am - 6.55am awake, willing my baby to move. I got up and had a glass of water, ate a tim tam and nothing. I went into panic mode. DF is away at work this week and isn't home until tomorrow and so I was alone with the dog. I was so upset I cried pretty much the whole time. At 6.55am she moved and I cried again. I didn't count the first movement I waited until I'd had 4 more until I realised that everything was ok. You should see my eyes now, they are red and puffy thank god I don't work! She has been moving all morning and so really it was just a nightmare. I really don't know how I would ever cope if I had to go thru another loss

On a happier note, we have booked our wedding photographer