Closed Thread
Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Muvver- It sounds like a real step in the right direction with DH!

Boscosmum- LOL on the marshmellow woman. It's strange that there can be so much fluctuation in healthy weight gain in pregnancy for different people and that some put it all on early, some gradually and others all at the end.... Our bodies are so strange.

MK- how frustrating for the WAY the weight is going on for you! We'll have to get together and buy you a pair of suspenders So sorry I didn't make it on Sunday. I found out on Saturday that someone I was due with has had her twins and as happy as I am for her, it does make me think of the boys. I'm working past it, but lets just say that I wasn't the most stable or pleasent person to be around Saturday afternoon and yesterday (I hope people don't push me at work today either )

Welcome Maybe1more Heres to a happy and healthy 8 months!

Not sure on the Tonsilitis MrsShe. I have to admit nothing really worked for me... I ended up having them out in August last year. BEST thing I ever did (despite the agony of recovery- it was still 100% worth it!)

Jesslee- I've got a scan on Wednesday too. Hopefully I stay sane at work for the morning... I have to wait till 4:30!!! AAAHHHHHH. Only a regular though, nothing fancy like 4D. I wish you luck and sanity for it.
    It does sound as though you have a very attentive and wonderful Ob too! To be looking at things like your anxiety and taking steps now .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bambi- Don't worry about the weight gain darling! I only gained 1kg up until 24/25 weeks and in the last 6 weeks I've gained 6 or 7kg..

Izy and Jess- Will be thinking of you guys on Wed! Big Izy, I can understand..I still get a little down everynow and then as I'm friends with a lot of the July mummies from last yr on FB. Even though I'm happy for them seeing how big their bubs are, they are all 5 months old now..i still think of Ethan and what he would look like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nic236 View Post
    Izy, I can understand..I still get a little down everynow and then as I'm friends with a lot of the July mummies from last yr on FB. Even though I'm happy for them seeing how big their bubs are, they are all 5 months old now..i still think of Ethan and what he would look like.

Oh I am sosososo the same. William would be almost 9 months now and it breaks my heart.. still

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsShe - you poor thing... I hope it's not tonsilitis, you are in the wars girl.

Bambi - don't panic, I am sure the amount of weight varies so much that I don't think it corresponds to how well bubs is growing. Your bubs looks fine to me.

Jess - Good luck for your morph scan, you will be fine. It's easy to panic.

AFM - I hear ya... I have my morph scan at 9am tomorrow and I am packing. I am so worried that they won't even find a heartbeat or bubs will be still measuring 14 weeks when I saw her last or some horrible problem..... I really hope she is ok.. and I am too scared to actually plan work meetings tomorrow thinking I won't be coming in......

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Evening all..

Wish i could have some of the sunshine you guys have, i am sooo sick of the rain here! lol

Nic your piccies won't work for me but i am really glad your scan went well and how exciting having your babies room all ready. x

Mrsshe how awful for you being so ill, i hope you feel better soon.

Good luck to all of you with scans soon, i hope your babies all behave well so you can get a good view!! lol

Still getting used to everyones names so sorry if i seem ignorant by missing anyone.
    So far so good my end anyway, i am so so tired all the time though i feel i could sleep for britain atm! Bye for now girlies. xx

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning ladies,

Just a quicky from me before I go to work.

Izy - sorry you had such a crappy day on Sunday. I hope you start to feel better. Maybe we could all meet up another time for some lunch or last minute shopping? (Shopping is so bonding).

MrsShe - Hope you feel better soon.

Nic - Those pictures are amazing. Especially the very clear shot of her vajayjay. There is really no mistaking that baby for a boy.

Bosco - Good luck with your morph scan today!! I hope it's all good news and you share when you get home.

jess, WTK, smoore, bambi, muvver and everyone else I've missed take care today!!

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What a yuk missarble day were having here today - pouring down rain. But at least its great snuggle weather!!

Ive knitted my first pair of booties although im going to make another set and go to spotlight at some stage and buy some cute lil rose buds to sew on the top for an embellishment. Im so excited about them - i really didnt think they would turn out but they did. When DH got home from work he was surprised to see me knitting something different other than the blanket im doing - he came straight over, held them up and had a smile from ear to ear telling me how great they looked i was so happy he liked them - i think he was amazed that i could actually make something lol.

We finally recieved our k rudd cheque in the mail yesterday so i will pop that in the bank today. Apart from that i have to vacuum the floor...again and do a generalised tidy up.

We have a few scan this week...bosco, jess, Izy, kitz...is there anyone else? sorry if i missed anyone

Bosco - thinking of you today for your morph scan...cant wait to hear your great news

Bambi - dont worry bout the weight honey, im sure as bub lays down his fat and has steady growth you will start to notice it. My sil who just had a baby was so thin - right up til 42 wks she had a tiny tum and no weight anywhere else, her bub was 7 1/2 lbs and to look at her now you wouldnt ever think she was ever preg....she fits right back in her size 6 jeans lol I wish i was so lucky lol

Nic - I love your pics, she's so cute and got cute lil chubby cheeks. Looks like she going to have big feet too. I love to cot set you have picked out

jess - hopefully your anxiety level drops after your morph scan, i know mine did for sure - not long to wait now.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the well wishes MrsShe and MK bubs is great, 80% a girl this time (last time 90%). She had her legs crossed and then put her foot in between to cover herself. All the morph scan was great, she was 20 weeks 1 day instead of 20 weeks 2 days but sonogropher said they can be out by about a week before they care. She has grown well and the reasons I can't feel her that much is my placenta sits on the front wall of my uber uterus so phew.....

Nic - bummer, I can't open your pics either, I might check out facebook to see if you have them there..xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations on your great scan Boscosmum and another pink bundle for the thread how lovely. I'm beginning to think my blue boy is the odd man out

I hope you can relax a little now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening girls, I've been around but way too busy to post!

Bosco, congrats on the morph scan it seems to be going so fast! I remember chatting about FS's!

Good luck for the girls with scans tomorrow look forward to reading great results.

Nic, what a cutie you have there and certainly no modesty!

AFM, DD1 turned 4 last week and a big week it was. Her B'day Wed, party Sat and on top of this we decided to place our home on the market the week before.....nuts I tell you.....
    Well the birthday went well and the party was fabulous I hired a face painter and gave the 20 kids bottles of bubbles to play outside. Pinata was just rediculous to break open but they all had fun. On top of that we had an open house on Sunday and the place sold! We got what we wanted and now have a 90 day settlement. We now have to find something we like to buy.....eeekkk. I'm also starting to feel more tumbling sensations from the baby too and the kids got to hear the h/b at my OB appt last week.

Sorry I'm not posting regularly but am reading always.

Kathy