Closed Thread
Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=kitz;3721990][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Bosco - good luck with your scan (when is it, sorry I know it's very soon but can't remember the day - early next week?)

thanks Kitz...It is Tuesday at 9.30 am... so scared as I am really worried that there will be no heartbeat. I am hiring a fetal doppler which should arrive tomorrow. Hope that eases the stress until Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am hiring a fetal doppler which should arrive tomorrow. Hope that eases the stress until Tuesday
    I'm soooo glad that I'm not alone here!! I tried hard not to worry, but only 2 weeks after my 13 week OB app, I too hired one but haven't confessed to it (certainly didn't tell my OB at the last app!) It's a life-saver (I hope... although sometimes I think it may be all too tempting to use it after every little worry - like "Ek! I've just been stressed! Must check", "Ek! I've sneezed hard, must check!" or "Ek! I climbed the stairs too fast and my hearts racing, must check!"). I try to limit myself to only use it once every 2-3 days and only a
    very quick check - if you do it on a full bladder, it's pretty quick to find once you know where to look (although the first time I used it I started to panic when I couldn't find it because it's actually very low down). I also didn't get one which displays the rate as I knew I'd stress about it. Best $40 I've spent so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lovelies, I'm feeling much better at last, so back in the land of the living

So we have 3 morph scans in the next 10 days? That is so exciting! Kitz, Jess & Bosco I can't believe you are all that far along already. I really started relaxing after that scan and I hope it's the same for you all

Are any of you finding out bubs gender?

In terms of bub movements I felt my first real kick the night of my morph scan and he hasn't stopped moving since! I realise now that what I thought were little movements before that were something else altogether

Grace your sooo close. I will be thinking of you and waiting to hear how it all goes (perfectly, of course ) and whether it's a she as MrsShe & I think..

Kitz - the mountain buggys are fantastic apparently. I was going to get one but changed my mind to a bugaboo, only cos I don't even pretend to jog and it seemed like a bit of a joke to buy a 3 wheeler.

MrsShe hope your crafty streak continues and your burp cloths and bits and pieces are all turning out beautifully. You ARE so clever.

Smoore & Nic, you guys are getting very close - hope your still feeling comfortable and not too squishy

Hi to everyone my pregnesia has missed

Grace3 is offline I eat green grass and I give white milk, I'm a ?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone.

I have my Ob appt tomorrow, which reminds me I have to get my wee wee jar out. My last visit which was 2 weeks ago the babies head is right down , so now I'm really just waiting and wondering if today is the day.

I don't want it to end, I'm enjoying being pregnant. But also can't wait to finally meet our little precious baby.

I'm on

Grace
    x
    Last edited by Grace3; 13-05-2009 at 19:14. Reason: spell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kitz View Post
    I'm soooo glad that I'm not alone here!! I tried hard not to worry, but only 2 weeks after my 13 week OB app, I too hired one but haven't confessed to it (certainly didn't tell my OB at the last app!) It's a life-saver (I hope... although sometimes I think it may be all too tempting to use it after every little worry - like "Ek! I've just been stressed! Must check", "Ek! I've sneezed hard, must check!" or "Ek! I climbed the stairs too fast and my hearts racing, must check!"). I try to limit myself to only use it once every 2-3 days and only a
    very quick check - if you do it on a full bladder, it's pretty quick to find once you know where to look (although the first time I used it I started to panic when I couldn't find it because it's actually very low down). I also didn't get one which displays the rate as I knew I'd stress about it. Best $40 I've spent so far!

OMG Kitz $40 what a great buy... I wanted one that didn't display the heart rate so I don't analyse if it is too fast too slow, but couldn't find one. Where did you get it, mine is 40 a month to hire and the lady emailed me yesterday (just my luck) to say she is all out and it may be a week before it comes in .....aaaggghhhhh serenity now

Bambi - welcome back to the land of the living..great news about bubs kicking... I can't wait for the definite yes I really know what that was feeling...

Grace - wow not long now.... I am so jealous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one for me, because I am putting off work!!

I had my first anti d injection yesterday - has anyone else had to have these? Ouch!!! I am good with needles, but wow this one hurt and my arm is still sore!!

Lots of to everyone

Will do more personals later
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Kitz $40 what a great buy... I wanted one that didn't display the heart rate so I don't analyse if it is too fast too slow, but couldn't find one. Where did you get it, mine is 40 a month to hire and the lady emailed me yesterday (just my luck) to say she is all out and it may be a week before it comes in .....aaaggghhhhh serenity now
    Sorry - $40 per month (but I'm only planning on keeping it 1... OK, maybe 2 months). It got me through the panic of telling people, which was my main aim. It's probably the same place - First Beats? What a pain that they're out of stock! Once I made up my mind, I found it hard to wait until the next morning for it to arrive, let alone a week!

Bambi - glad you're feeling better! Hopefully, we'll actually use the jogger - I've read reviews where people said that they tried it and didn't like running with a pram, so hopefully that won't happen. DH thinks that if he's running with it, he'll end up the same speed as me and we'll be able to run together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitz - it was belly beats... if it was first beats I would've said, send it back so I can have it LOL....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    You ladies are funny.
    I think I'm going to look at buying a doppler. Might talk to a local near me so we can get one together and have it a week each.... stop both of us from going to nuts on having to use it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitz - it was belly beats... if it was first beats I would've said, send it back so I can have it LOL....
    No no no - it's all mine!!