ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    izy glad your scan & ob appt went so well.

AFM, had my ob appt & he scanned me straight away to "put me out of my misery" as he said. I was so scared. BUT everything is great - bubs is measuring 10weeks 1 day which is perfect going on the last scan 4 weeks ago. Little heart was pounding away.
    I've got a referral for a NT scan (not that results will change anything, it's more for my peace of mind that bubs is still there & get a better look).

I'm starting to feel much better. Looking forward to when i can feel the bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    OMG YAY Mrs Mov! WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Baby Yeah MrsMov

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FANTASTIC News Izy and Mrsmov - i am so happy for you both

Yesty arvo we picked up our pram oh im so in love with it!! DH put it up last night and i couldnt wipe the smile off his face (not that i wanted too) he was so cute, even pushing it around the lounge room lol. Its now sitting waiting in her room
    We will get the tallboy on saturday. I have entered in the draw at the baby shop to win a diamond worth $2500 - hope i win

Lil miss woke me up this morning at 4am, jumping and dancing away in there. I couldnt get back to sleep so i ended up getting up and cooking DH bacon n eggs for brekkie before he left for work. He thought he was in heaven lol and reckons he's going to tell all the guys he works with today lol.

Not much happening my way today - i have to take my mum to her breast screen appt this morning then i have my ob appt at the hospy. Im going to ask if i can now be downgraded to low risk, so i can hopefully get into the middy program, i dont like my chances tho due to having Sienna and also being induced with DS due to having pre-eclampsia. I can alsways ask anyways.
    Have a fantastic day lovelies xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    YAY Izy & MrsMov what great news for you both!!!

MrsShe goodluck getting downgraded to low risk

I have caught a cold and just feel like crawling back into bed but am battling on at work. First time I have been sick all pregnancy so I guess I'm pretty lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay Mrsmov!!

Lisa- I hope you can get into the middies program! I got downgraded after my morph scan at my request, mainly because I needed the middies to organise antenatal classes etc and so that I didn't have to wait for 2 or more hours on the 'doctor days'!

AFM- I just came home from work a few hours early as had really really bad sharp stabbing pains around my pubic bone/bladder area during my shift. Popped up to the maternity ward and they checked my urine, BP etc, and had a listen to bubs heart which was all good when she finally found it as bub kept moving away! The midwife thinks it is probably either bub trying to engage already and pressing on a nerve or that I may be developing pubic symphisitis. Either way I took it a little easier and made sure I finished work at 1pm. Had a nightmare of a shift there last night so wondering if its my body paying me back! other than that I have a weird rash on my legs...kind of like a shaving rash or a sunburn but I haven't shaved in over a week. The OB on the ward looked at it but doesn't think it's related to the pregnancy, possibly just some dermatitis kind of reaction?? It's so sore though!

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh bambi i hope you feel better soon, its a bugger being sick while pregnant. It took me ages to get over my flu and cold.

Nic - take it easy honey! hope the pains and rash go away soon.

Well i had my ob appt today - i didnt get downgraded had nothing to do with Sienna at all but mainly cause of DS - i had to be induced with him dur to pre eclampsia and my labout was too quick at 2hrs and he had really low apgars and needed resus so needed to stay in special care overnight. Thats the reason why i have to stay high risk. The dr also made comment that they want to induce me early at around 38 weeks due to the too quick labour - that way if they induce me i will already be there. Anyway im not sure as yet what to do, still a long way off.

Hope everyone else has had a lovely day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Izy and Mrsmov - Great news I am so happy for you both... I know how much of a relief it is to have a great scan.

MrsShe - bummer about you staying high risk... 38 weeks will come around pretty quick... you are over half way there now. Exciting about your pram. DH and I went to Parenthood yesterday to check out the Boori cot and tommy tippee tub and all the great bubs stuff. We spent an hour there and DH was in his element.

Nic - hope your pains and rash vanish. I am glad that bubs didn't seem to phased by all the attention.

AFM - still have to wait until the 19th for my morph scan so really hoping bubs is still ok. I think I felt her again yesterday but it isn't anything sustained so I don't know if it is my imagination.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    MrsShe that sux! At least you know these guys are going to do everything they can to protect both you and bubs. HUGS

Yay for parenthood and BH Boscosmum! Must have been a warm fuzzie to watch him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MrsShe- Sorry to hear they won't downgrade you. On the other hand, its good to know that they will be keeping a close eye on you if you had probs with your first pregnancy.

Bosco- Yay 10 more days, it will go so quickly!! Very cute about your DH and the pram!

AFM- Had my first calm birth class today. I found it really good as far as learning to breathe properly etc but I found myself distracted by the fact that DH wasn't getting into it IYKWIM and sat there very quiet all day, not looking entirely grumpy..just bored. We talked about it afterwards and he thought it would be a lot of physical stuff that we would be doing, we did practice some different pain relieving positions for labour etc, but he didn't see the point in learning all the breathing etc for himself as he doesn't see how it will help me. He's all for me doing it and supporting me he just can't get into it himself. So I'm a bit disappointed to be honest... he's gone to bed already as he's pretty tired from today.
    Hope tomorrow goes a little better and he is in a better mood. The woman running the classes probably thinks we are dysfunctional cause he didn't really participate in anything...