Closed Thread
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Izy - Thinking of you with your scan today

Mrsshe - That is very exciting about your pram. We pick ours up in 2 weeks and I am getting excited too! It is go nice to hear you are excited and not nervous, I hope this continues for you

Mrsmov - Good luck for your scan too sweet, don't you just had waiting all day!!

Update from me - Went to Ob yesterday and my GTT came back all good, so that is great news. Although my iron levels are really low, so I need to start starting iron tablets. I am not looking forward to this because I am already struggling a little with constipation (sorry if TMI!), not sure what else to do though, since I do not eat red meat (just don't like the taste of it).

Bubs was all good on the scan and measuring well. Bubs has now got head down, was sucking on the back of its hand and had its foot pushing at the top of my uterus - very cute!

Have a good day ladies and can't wait to hear some good news about scans!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsmov & Izy - good luck today ....can't wait for the good news...

Smoore - your bubs sounds so cute..your ticker is flying along..where has that time gone???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    scan went well YAY! measuring 7w1day so consistent with the last one. My ammended due date is 23/12/2009
    OMG so exciting FHR 160 and still no signs of molar tissue... all looking GOOD YAY Bubs is 11mm at present.

SO RELIEVED!

OMG Mrs Mov.... 3pm? I've got my fingers crossed for you. Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    YAY IZY!!! Great to hear!! When will the next scan be? Are you seeing the same people as last time (i remember they were really good to you before!)

Smoore- Yay for the no GD and bummer about the iron. You are now in the same boat as me and I'm the same with the constipation worries. Put it off for a week but was just feeling so exhausted that I have decided I will take them this week. I'm just making sure I eat a cereal with a lot of fibre every morning and hopefully all is oK..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Izy - That is fantastic news and the perfect Christmas pressie for you!! Very happy for you love

Nic - I have just taken my first iron tablet, will let you know if I find anything that can help with our butts!!

Now we just need good news from Mrsmov now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    same scan people, different ob. Going to meet him for the first time this afternoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news about your scan Izy. I know I would hold my breathe until I was told there was a heartbeat, both at my 12 and 20 week scans.

I've decided that there are 3 new 'little' words. For now, 'I love you' will have to take a back seat to, 'there's a heartbeat'.

Mrsmov bestest of luck this afternoon

MrsShe is offline We've been blessed with an armful of Grace.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Izy - so happy for you honey!! great hb - i bet its a girl

Mrsmov - cant wait to hear your good news also!

smoore - great to hear good news about GD but bummer about the iron levels. You should get some spatone from the chemist, its all natural so shouldnt cause constipation.

I did a wee bit of shopping today. I bought bubs cot set. We ended up choosing the gossamer wings set by kidsline. I also got the matching cot valance and the matching 3 washers. Cant wait til this arvo when DH gets home then we can pick up our cot.
    I also went around to my sisters place to finish of bubs timbers letters for her name - oh they are so gorgeous. We have done all the letter but 'E' so i cant post a pic til we finish that one off next week.

Not much else here - will pop back later to hear how mrsmov and izy went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    ooohhh, that shopping sounds gorgeous! I'm going to hold off on shopping. Not doing anything for a while :P

But I do like this new ob. He seems awesome, took the details of the history and took it all into consideration and was human about it without being overly mushy. It was great And he's seeing me again in 2 weeks so that we can see this little one again.
    And Mrs She I think it's a girl too. After we lost the boys I told DH, "the next baby will be a girl. It will be a singleton. And we will hold her in our arms"
    I think he thought I was delussional, but I still feel strongly about the prediction!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Izy. That's great! This one will be the one...